» website

(First rule of Pocket Club...)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by cmr8286
    Hey fellow Nintendo fans...
    I thought you guys might be able to appriciate this... its a table of sorts used to store a Gamecube. I made it last semester in a wood elective.

http://cmr8286.deviantart.com/ (there are three pictures labled gamecube reliquary)
    You're linerider toy is pretty rad too!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    man, my wife and I got a wii a little over a week ago and it rocks our pants! i feel a little late on all the wiiness, so I'm gonna post my code and if anybody wants to add me let me know and I'll add you too..... i have no friends yet

5353 0528 0335 4311

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i finally bought a DS the other day, but i only have one game (poor student hehe) which is new super mario, the mini games are the best =]

just wondering what peoples recommendations are, as im not looking to buy a load of games as i cant afford to do that. I like RPG's on ps2, and things like sonic i guess even though i suck at it hehe, so if anyone has any recommendations let me know and ill check it out
    thanks

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by lefran View Post
    just wondering what peoples recommendations are, as im not looking to buy a load of games as i cant afford to do that. I like RPG's on ps2, and things like sonic i guess even though i suck at it hehe, so if anyone has any recommendations let me know and ill check it out
    thanks
    Well, I'm at work, and a collegue of mine hasn't basically done anything the whole day because he bought Final Fantasy III for his DS last Monday, and so his glued to his DS.
    So I guess its a good RPG

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanks, i bought it on sunday, should come back tomorrow hopefully =]

i just worked out my wifi connection and so far ive been addicted to 42 classics in one game, if anyone else has this, i challenge you hehe ^__^

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I just got a new DS and I picked up Pokemon Pearl along with the New Super Mario. I am an older dude (25) who has never played Pokemon one day in his life. And I'm freakin' addicted. I actually think I'm going to have to pick up the old GBA games as well so I can catch and import the monsters. lol Do you guys recommend any of them over the others and if so why??

As for friend codes and stuff... I'm pretty early in the game now but I should be further by the end of the week. Here's my info...

Username : RYNO
    Friend Code ID: 5112 0333 0708

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebz View Post
    I just got a new DS and I picked up Pokemon Pearl along with the New Super Mario. I am an older dude (25) who has never played Pokemon one day in his life. And I'm freakin' addicted. I actually think I'm going to have to pick up the old GBA games as well so I can catch and import the monsters. lol Do you guys recommend any of them over the others and if so why??

As for friend codes and stuff... I'm pretty early in the game now but I should be further by the end of the week. Here's my info...

Username : RYNO
    Friend Code ID: 5112 0333 0708
    I'm not ds internet ready yet, but when i am maybe we can battle

Leaf green/Fire red - first generation pokemon. These are basically upgraded versions of Red and Blue the first pokemon games (which wont fit in your ds slot, dont bother buying yellow either for this matter) Leaf green and fire red will fit in your ds.

and then Ruby, Sapphire or Crystal - second generation pokemon, they have a timer in them so there are time activated events. Certain pokemon can only be caught at a certain time ect.

Which ever colour you choose they are really much of a muchness lol Only thing that differs in them is the kinda pokemon you can get. Be warned though that since you played pearl first some aspects of the older ones may seem annoying - each one has a fairly different interface.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the info. So are all of these games the same with just different Pokemon? That could get boring. lol

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the info. So are all of these games the same with just different Pokemon? That could get boring. lol
    essentially yes, in each there is around 150 pokemon that are unique to that particular game (though you can get older pokemon in the newer games, but not all of them)

They are set in different regions, so the map will change as will the gym leaders and slight differences in the elite four. Team Galactic will be replaced by Team magma or aqua or team rocket.

I've played one of each and never got bored - though have never completed a pokedex and because of the gap between them it was never like bam, bam, bam. So if you get bored with any of them just let them go for a month or so and you will be ready to go again. If i were you, just buy one of them once you have access to the pal park in pearl (which allows you to transfer pokemon from the gba games) and go with leaf green or fire red because its the most different from pearl.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Awesome. Thanks for the help. I'll definitely look into that. Again, let me know when you get WiFi up and we can do some trades... tho I don't know that I'll have anything you'd like just yet. I'm only 13.5 hours in thus far.

Can you make Pokemon trades via WiFi that are from the GBA games once you've imported them in? My friend said something to me about only being able to import 6 a day to the Diamond or Pearl from the GBA games. I should probably look this up... it'll be a while before I get to those tho.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Awesome. Thanks for the help. I'll definitely look into that. Again, let me know when you get WiFi up and we can do some trades... tho I don't know that I'll have anything you'd like just yet. I'm only 13.5 hours in thus far.

Can you make Pokemon trades via WiFi that are from the GBA games once you've imported them in? My friend said something to me about only being able to import 6 a day to the Diamond or Pearl from the GBA games. I should probably look this up... it'll be a while before I get to those tho.
    Hoping to get it up at some point this week, yeah you can only import 6 a day.
    Make sure you battle every trainer you see (because in order to get access to the pal park you need a certain amount of pokemon in your pokedex and to have beaten the elite four and got a national dex)

I'm around 35 hours in, just starting to tackle the elite four ^^

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    finally got my pokemon friend code
    Username : Kovah

Friend code: 1719 0126 9373

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Anyone here on CA play the Phoenix Wright games? i just finished the 4th one, seriously kick ass (although i reckon the first 3 are better)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Kovah - I still need to input your information but I promise, I will! I still have to get the the PalPark. I've been playing some other DS games lately but I'll get back on the Pokemon this week, promise.

PaperX - I just played the first mission of the first Phoenix game and it's pretty neat. I hope it gets more difficult tho. I felt like I was just reading a book and not doing much else. I guess the first mission is training tho.

I imported a copy of Zelda Phantom Hourglass to check out the game mechanics and I can't tell you have excited I am for the US release. This thing is so cool! I hope it's not ridiculously short tho.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Kovah - I still need to input your information but I promise, I will! I still have to get the the PalPark. I've been playing some other DS games lately but I'll get back on the Pokemon this week, promise.

PaperX - I just played the first mission of the first Phoenix game and it's pretty neat. I hope it gets more difficult tho. I felt like I was just reading a book and not doing much else. I guess the first mission is training tho.

I imported a copy of Zelda Phantom Hourglass to check out the game mechanics and I can't tell you have excited I am for the US release. This thing is so cool! I hope it's not ridiculously short tho.
    I hant got to the pal park yet - but if you have the PAL PACK there can be trading and stuff done lol And also i forgot to mention that there is two other pokemon games - Gold and Silver which came after red blue and yellow.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Had a quick question for those of you who have played the new Zelda. I don't have a Cube or a Wii and I dont' intend to buy a Wii for some time. The game library isn't large enough for me to care just yet. But I've been waiting and waiting to play the newest Zelda. Today I finally figured I'd just make the dive and buy and used Gamecube and Zelda and then beat it and sell it all back again. I'd need the component cables tho as I have an HDTV. Any thoughts? Is it worth it for all the effort?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    online multiplayer games are creeping closer, i am excited

wii code: 6717 5099 2421 1380

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Has anyone played Metroid Prime 3?? It's not realeased here yet and i'm dying with curiosity

Had a quick question for those of you who have played the new Zelda. I don't have a Cube or a Wii and I dont' intend to buy a Wii for some time. The game library isn't large enough for me to care just yet. But I've been waiting and waiting to play the newest Zelda. Today I finally figured I'd just make the dive and buy and used Gamecube and Zelda and then beat it and sell it all back again. I'd need the component cables tho as I have an HDTV. Any thoughts? Is it worth it for all the effort?

if you love zelda, it's SO worth the hassle! Both Wind waker and Twilight Princess are awesome.. if you're not that into zelda than its probably not worth it.. ive played twilight princess (borrowed) but i haven't bought it YET.

X

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the reply. I actually have bought a Wii and I've enjoyed it. Zelda is definitely fun but still looks like ass on my HDTV even with components. Oh well.

As for Metroid. I didn't like it and I own it and I'm selling it. I have a 360 and I just found there to be far better shooters for my tastes there.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    yeah metroid is not like other shooters imo, and i've always loved it so im more of a fangirl i guess
    I'd love to own an xbox and some decent shooters but at that price? not gonna happen anytime soon. And as long as nintendo satisfies my gaming needs i'll manage (they have for 20 years so..)

X

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yea, If you love the series then I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Wasn't my cup of tea.

I can see how the Wii would satisfy your gaming needs if you weren't a hardcore gamer but I can't see what people are even playing on the Wii. There's nothing good out for it! I only own like 4 games and the only Wii game coming that I'm even remotely excited for this year is Mario Galaxy... especially since Smash Brothers got pushed back.

I love my 360 and it all that much more expensive for what you get. How would you like to be a PS3 owner? Yikes.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Everyone go buy Mario Galaxy now.

No everyone.

» sketchbook
    » blog
    » website

(First rule of Pocket Club...)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I've got it and I agree... it's amazing.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! - is my favorite in NDS platform.
    This game is really great. I think there will be not so much pics if i not resived this game.
    But is so hard to take japan games in Russia.
    So. I act very originally. I won Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!-2 in contest where i must to do something with Mario and Wario pictures. My redacted pics was pretty funny - so i won Osu-2 (with 2 place). Yup!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Zoo Tycoon is a MESS, and my Lowland Gorilla keeps escaping. >: (

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Currently playing Contra 4 in hopes of beating Stage 4 in normal mode - can get there consistently but as for beating it...not yet. Final Fantasy IV DS is another game that I love - one of the best FF out of them all, IMO. Geometry Wars Galaxies is another one that rocks my socks off, especially since I love SHMUPs. I'm currently stuck on the final case in Apollo Justice (PW series) and am getting creamed in Front Mission.

All in all, let's just say that most of my gaming library schools me hard. I love it, though. =)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here's my friend codes:
    Wii (System Nickname is ZMFS): 1416-0157-3376-6712
    SSBB: 4124-5094-4356
    Final Fantasy III: 206247-873926
    Space Invaders Extreme: 356632-465067

The Louisianian Sketchbook You can Comment and Criticize if you want.
    My Newgrounds Profile Warning: Politically Incorrect thoughts, view at your own risk.
    My Facebook Site I normally hate these kinds of websites, but a friend of mine invited me.
    Louisianian artists thread If you're from or live in Louisiana, don't hesitate to post here.
    My Profile Nothing else needs to be said.
    Trillian: Request to be added first.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,358 Times in 1,154 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    how do you get ds internet? do you have to buy somthing?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 832 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    You have to buy the Opera Browser. Or you could get a DSi, then it comes with the system.

"I've got ham, but I'm not a hamster"

Sketchy Link

Portfolio

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.