Sketchbook: 'Tis t3h 4r7 of SaphyrBlaze

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

'Tis t3h 4r7 of SaphyrBlaze

Well, here's my first entry: Tristan Alighieri.

This is a charrie concept for a game I had to make in Comp. Sci. I don't want to put my storyline up here though. I want to turn it into a game one day and I have a fear of it getting stolen. (Though, I know a great majority of you are honest people. I just want to be safe.) It was inspired by Dante's "Inferno" and makes a lot of allusion to things like the 7 Deadly Sins and etc.

Last edited by SaphyrBlaze; May 20th, 2006 at 01:28 AM.
    Mommy/Lookin' at me/Tell me/What do you see?/Yes, I've lost my mind... "All The Things She Said" by T.A.T.U.
    -------------
    Visit my gallery at http://saphyrblaze.deviantart.com! Please and thank you!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Mountain Faerie

This is my first successful attempt at drawing limbs at weird angles. How did I do? I think it turned out alright.

Anyway, he is a good faerie. Haven't figured out what his color/form is. I figured he'd live in the mountains, as he's taken on the legs and horns of a goat. I love gaelic faeries. My friend has an entire book about good and bad faeries.

-----------
    "Mountain Faerie"©Angel G. 2006
    Media: #2 mechanical pencil (0.5mm)

Mommy/Lookin' at me/Tell me/What do you see?/Yes, I've lost my mind... "All The Things She Said" by T.A.T.U.
    -------------

Thanks
    ummm...yeah welcome to the forums.
    quite nice concept but there are quite a few things that you could improve if you want

1) your dude has no right arm which is supposed , but it doesn`t look like it is. The lost arm is important to this character so bring it forward to the viewer...

2)Its nice that you pointed some details out by making small sketches on the sides of the character but these sketches aren`t comparabel with the quality of the figure itself.

3)It looks like he has just 4 fingers on the hand. Of course this could be supposed..in this case read 1) again

4)The anatomy of the ear is off.

5)The perspective on the scythe is also of.

6)The heads form is too flat on its top.

On the second picture= quite good. very dynamic. But there are some anatomical errors...his right shouldermuscle is off. the legs are out of proportion and his hips are to narrow to support the legs. On a personal note = Its a quite nice tattoo but it doesn`t suit the body well. Try to make tattoos that flow with the form of the body.

Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Ilaekae
    "Art is the physical result of your soul battling with your intellect to the death...with a sharp pencil..."
    THE AUSTRIAN SKETCHLORDS
    Baron Carnifex
    Duke Corky

Thanks
    Thanks, corky! ^ ^

OMG! Tristan does only have 4 fingers! I can't believe I never realized that before!

Last edited by SaphyrBlaze; July 5th, 2006 at 03:41 PM.
    -------------

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.