Last Man Standing 2: Round 1 - Page 14
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 14 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Man Standing 2: Round 1

Ilaekae is offline P.O.W.! Leader, Complete Idiot, Super Moderator Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,580 Times in 1,786 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Damn! I'm sorry to hear about your office, loizze. Was anyone hurt in the fire? A portfolio and tools can be replaced...friends can't...

No position or belief, whether religious, political or social, is valid if one has to lie to support it.--Alj Mary

Ironically, the concept of SIMPLICITY is most often misunderstood by simple-minded people. --Alj Mary
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

chaosrocks is offline Environment of the Week Leader Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    yeah Liozze the fire ouch are all the peoples ok? your skills are your brain, everything else is just tools.
    and Gloomanati- don't know traditional, you neveer know you might be good at it. I always resort to oil paint when Im really stumped.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloominati
    Damn, just got a mail that the shop I ordered my new CPU from can't deliver it at all for some damn reason. Now I have the choice: Working traditional or working on a 700MHz, 128MB RAM PC.
    Fuck this is gonna be really tough....................really tough, fuckfuckfuck
    Can be done on a 700, in ps6 at least, from experience. However that was just in my lame-arse photochop youth. Though what's the status of whatever art assets you employ, like brushes, refs etc?

Loizze: have you posted any of the portfolio originals (i guess they were traditional?) you lost online? If you have them sitting on webspace you might be able to at least grab digitised vers, or in the case of image hosting services like imageshack, you might be in luck raiding friends' chat logs.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Form

MWAAA HAAA!!! This is 'My Secret' Form...

LOLOL ....

Loizze: I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine something like that happening to me or my family. This kind of thing only makes you a stronger person so i expect to see some muscles. Keep your chin up man.

Those Van GOD DAMN!! Clips are sooo hypnotic. I find myself wanting more, why is this? I think Summer Pudding and I need to make a night of watching Vanny Dance his little heart out. what do you say Pud'n? you bring the chips and I'll bring the beer.

Last edited by poise; May 24th, 2006 at 11:05 AM.
    TIFFANY PROTHERO
    www.tprothero.com

Sketchbook Thread
    WIP Thread
    Finally Finished Thread
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    SSG Gilded

Wertle : Snowsfall : redFIVE : Danomight : Interceptor : bengonzalez : Kittywolf13 : Poise

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    well the main problem with such a lameass Computer is that the imagesize and resolution has to be speedpainting-like low to be able to work smoothly. I think that I will give it a try though, or has anybody 188bucks for a new Mainboard + CPU for me?, hehe

-----------------------
    Available for freelance work! contact me via : cgrobelski@gmail.com

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

friend me on Facebook!!!!

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Loizze- so sorry to hear about that..Hope everyone is OK

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitum
    Beginning of the end indeed! How am I supossed to fight you two? Well I won't go down with out a fight. Good luck to both of you as well.

To Battle!
    Ian man- I feel for you one this one. That's like being stuck between a firing squad of 20 men with shotguns, and a cliff with a dropoff of 600 feet onto rocks covered with dung and broken glass. good luck

Van Damme - I hope you are reading this, and I got your PM. I know you've been having lots hardships, but if you take a look at this GIFs , you'll see something you may have missed. Look how happy you are...that isn't acting. I don't think I've ever seen such an ecstatic genuine grin on a man in my life. Perhaps these GIFs can offer you insight into the path you should travel. Oh..and I'm gonna kick your ass in the T-dome Jean. love -me

*:*www.scottaltmann.com*:*

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey all, I gots a question. I'm a big battle of Thermopylae nut, and was probably going to do that for my LMS 2 pic. I found an old sketch I did way back in 2000 and want to paint it up. Is that legit, or should I start from scratch (It's a pretty loose sketch).

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Form
    Dude! That's actually dubbed in my language. The subtitles were pretty close. LOL

There's nothing better than dinner and CSI.
    Latest Showcase
    Noi's Sketched Up Creations
    3thumbsup

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougbot
    Hey all, I gots a question. I'm a big battle of Thermopylae nut, and was probably going to do that for my LMS 2 pic. I found an old sketch I did way back in 2000 and want to paint it up. Is that legit, or should I start from scratch (It's a pretty loose sketch).

If its a loose sketch, then how about you just re-sketch a nicer version of it and then go work off of that. It'll probably end up nicer if you do anyways.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougbot
    Whatever you wish, man. All I ask is that people don't repurpose old finished work for this dome. Plus, you're Dougbot. I can't say no to Dougbot.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer Pudding
    Julien and Devvv, I'll be dancin' on yaw graaaaaaaves baby!

PS: Marko and Mike. A bitter public divorce is ugly and unladylike. Remember, you were in love once. <sniffs>

Pete

A Van Damme gif?!! How could you be so cruel?!?

I see your gif and raise you this!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Cool man. It will be totally different anyway.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey hope you're doing better, Loizze. You can recover from this. It can only make you stronger.

There's nothing better than dinner and CSI.
    Latest Showcase
    Noi's Sketched Up Creations
    3thumbsup

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Can Plate and Gauss please assist me with some linkage...

Have a great day fellow assasins....

"It's on the strength of observation and reflection that one finds a way. So we must dig and delve unceasingly." da man CM...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hey truzart. Gauss kicks ass.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Truzart, just search for my posts if you wanna see some of my stuff. But like aesir said, gauss is the one we should both be watching out for. Check out his thread "the Valve Concepts" and you'll see what I mean.

But I'm still gonna give it my best shot. Best of luck to both of you.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    So, what I want to know is where Hyver & flex mathews are?

Haven't seen them around latley. Maybe they got scared somthin'.

Maybe they've taken up sniper postions and are just waiting for the best moment to pop my brain case... pld:

Maybe *snif* Maybe they don't caaaare...!

~Oreg.

Character of the Week :: A weekly character exploration activity.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I gotta say Oregano - you are in one of the toughest and best matches in this round. All you guys have sick skills - and it could go to either of you. I will warn you that not too long ago I had the pleasure of going through Flex's sketchbook and he's really been improving and doing some sick shit. But like I said...this is one of the best matches...Looking forward to what all you guys do. Good luck!

*:*www.scottaltmann.com*:*

vigostar is offline Registered User Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    NAH NAH NAH DOUGBOT gotta start from the beginning like everyone else..!!! He's already like 2000 steps ahead of most of us we're gonna give him even more room... He should have to draw his with his opposite drawing hand.. that would make it fair! freaking pros..... they want all the breaks....

BTW- douggy.. Im just busting chops and trash talking cuz the other two guys Im going up against arent really doing it

Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by poise
    MWAAA HAAA!!! This is 'My Secret' Form...

LOLOL ....

Those Van GOD DAMN!! Clips are sooo hypnotic. I find myself wanting more, why is this? I think Summer Pudding and I need to make a night of watching Vanny Dance his little heart out. what do you say Pud'n? you bring the chips and I'll bring the beer.
    Yeah, Loizze, that's so lame. I guess it's cold comfort for me to relate my own experience of loss. When I was at college years ago, I was bunking off on the day we were told to clear out our work, to make way for the next year's class. Rather than set it aside for me to collect at a later date, the jobsworth, shithead college dogsbody threw out 7 years of my work (mostly crap I must point out ). It knocked the wind out of my sails for a long ole time. but it didn't dampen my passion for the craft. I hope you feel the same.

Tiffany: can we skip the booze, and go straight to the course of anti-psychotic, mood stabilising drugs please?

I think shelly wan vs Floris Didden vs phloeh should be a scrap worth watching. Two big hitters enter, one leaves.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I wonder if I am the underdog in mines hehe! If I am, I will be glad! Please tell me I am the underdog!

Sorry to hear about that Loizze. Yeah that sux dude, I hope that makes you stronger, make much more stronger work, better portfolio! clinches fist in air*

Thanks
    Thanked 1,475 Times in 469 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I'm personally hoping to see some unknowns and underdogs deliver some Rocky style surprise whoopass on the matchup favorites.

"Every little step considered one at a time is not terribly daunting" - Ethan Coen

New books and process DVD available NOW!

www.dvpalumbo.com

Quickie blog (nudity)

Fozzybar is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by TRUZART
    Can Plate and Gauss please assist me with some linkage...
    Plate once nearly won a COW round...only a few votes were missing to take the crown...HA! Take this....do you feel better now?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Anyone going to the workshop... I have a feeling that you are gonna scrap everything you've done up to this point and start over.... but just a hunch.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hehe, Im not gonna start going all out into painting mine until after the workshop, it'll be too depressing to go back to it. The inspiration should do me well to try and bust out something decent, too.

Still tossing ideas and thumbnails around, trying to find the right angle to approach this from!

Nikola Odic
    sketchbook
    site
    you got them purty lips, boy

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I have my idea down, but I cannot start sketches for about a week anyhow. I will probably nail down my sketches at the workshop because I will have 5 days away from my family. So I will actually have some free time there.

Shawn Adomanis
    www.shawnadomanis.com
    Sketchbook

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" The Wizard of Oz

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Shiiit. Do you realize how many days there are until the due date? Overachieving bitches. How I adore thee.
    I'll be starting mine on July 8 and pwn See-man and Flap-at-arms.

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "i" in meat pie. Meat is the anagram of team...~Shaun "Shaun of the Dead"
    http://www.cognitionstudio.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzybar
    Plate once nearly won a COW round...only a few votes were missing to take the crown...HA! Take this....do you feel better now?
    Awww... I don't know about Truzart, but I feel better now. Thanks Foz.

Actually I'm at kind of a dilemma right now - I have several ideas for this topic, but every time I start to commit to one I get worried that someone else is doing the exact same thing. Which I suppose isn't too unlikely, considering there'll be 270 other entries. Does anyone else feel this way, or am I just paranoid?

Well anyways, once I do pick something, I'm giving it my all. Like it was said before, you shouldn't underestimate the underdogs in these matches.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I'm not callin' anyone out....

I'm just trying to find out more about my competitors... I look forward to the competition, and hope for a better showing this time around. I was very happy to see RedRook progress as far as he did in lastman 1... Good luck to all, and I'm just excited that there is another Last Man.... Biaches!!

"It's on the strength of observation and reflection that one finds a way. So we must dig and delve unceasingly." da man CM...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Actually I'm at kind of a dilemma right now - I have several ideas for this topic, but every time I start to commit to one I get worried that someone else is doing the exact same thing. Which I suppose isn't too unlikely, considering there'll be 270 other entries. Does anyone else feel this way, or am I just paranoid?
    Well Im sure there will be similar ideas on how to treat the topic. You should focus more on making your execution stand out I think.
    Hurray for the underdogs!

Nikola Odic
    sketchbook
    site
    you got them purty lips, boy

Page 14 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 2