Art: My First Pics on this Forum

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: My First Pics on this Forum

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

My First Pics on this Forum

Ok now Im no Photographer, but I enjoy pictures allot!
    I have the basics on what is needed in a photo, but just getting a good one is another thing. I took these photos with a simple point and shoot sony 5mp camera *it was sadly stolen* I have done no editing in these pictures so all colours are as taken with the camera.

any comments are welcome, examples you have are also welcome on this thread.
    Thanks Guys and Girls

Last edited by Chillipepper; May 18th, 2006 at 10:18 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    my favorite is the first picture. the composition is great.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by gomantis
    my favorite is the first picture. the composition is great.
    Thanks. I always appretiate comments. Good or bad....
    Anyone else have any comments?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    the first image, bang on, its a technicaly (the word i cant spell) a great image, the color and the lighting is spot on, compostion wise again spot on. not sure about the subject, Image 2, macros are difficalt, we all know that, its not been pulled off on this one, not your faulght, it looks like the camera has picked focus on the tip of the flower so only a tiny bit of it is in focus, its a shame because it looks like a nice colofull shot, the sunset is me fav image, i love the colors, and i know you havent played with this image, right place right time, nice phone, congrats. 4,5,6 there all ok photos, what they lack is scale. I know its a big place out there. The photos make the space perseption difficalt to understand and there is no real point of focus. The last image, well i bet you kicking your self for not beying around to enter it in the industrial comp as i think it would of done well. you know me by now, i pull no punches and say what i think. With the equipment you have your doing very well, its a shame them lenses you got for your soney were so crap lol. I do hope i can kick your ass in to geting more work up here. there more the merria. The best thing you can do is get clare intrested in them there cameras and phoograpy

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by samsite999
    the first image, bang on, its a technicaly (the word i cant spell) a great image, the color and the lighting is spot on, compostion wise again spot on. not sure about the subject, Image 2, macros are difficalt, we all know that, its not been pulled off on this one, not your faulght, it looks like the camera has picked focus on the tip of the flower so only a tiny bit of it is in focus, its a shame because it looks like a nice colofull shot, the sunset is me fav image, i love the colors, and i know you havent played with this image, right place right time, nice phone, congrats. 4,5,6 there all ok photos, what they lack is scale. I know its a big place out there. The photos make the space perseption difficalt to understand and there is no real point of focus. The last image, well i bet you kicking your self for not beying around to enter it in the industrial comp as i think it would of done well. you know me by now, i pull no punches and say what i think. With the equipment you have your doing very well, its a shame them lenses you got for your soney were so crap lol. I do hope i can kick your ass in to geting more work up here. there more the merria. The best thing you can do is get clare intrested in them there cameras and phoograpy

Thanks Samsite, I belive in what you say is true and do take in what you have to say about photography. Maybe next time I go away, I can try and get a few better shots..focusing on the scale issue. Im always up for elarning new stuff, but as you know I learn by seeing it being donw not reading about it. Ive never read the instructions to my camera, but have learnt from you explaining what iso and shutter speed are

thanks

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    great pics man love 1,2,3( whoever stole that cam deserves a take down) its strange how the eyes seem to love certian angles expecially those going up

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It was by 2 spanish guys in spain. Bastards!
    ive got a new one now anyway

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.