Sketchbook: Creep Doodling (2/5/12) - Page 2
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Creep Doodling (2/5/12)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i doubt im the first to tell you this, but your seriously messed up, but i do mean it in the nicest possible way. very very fun book you got here. The eyes at post #5 really held my attention, nicely done. ill keep stopping by to watch your slow fall into insanity.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This one is my favorite, it has a really clean separation between lights and darks that made it stand out, especially by leaving most of the paper untouched. Good job, I want to see more pencil sketches!

Carnifex is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,061 Times in 830 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    ohhh man,i had to save that first animation with the egg -so SICK. i love it. have you read the monkeyboy pages in the finally finished section? reminds me heavily of it

Sketchbook

Sketchbooks of inspiration:
    Marc Taro|Maxetormer|ZhuZhu|Jeri|Dobu]

Always think about:
    lighting! design! perspective! proportion!
    And (self)motivation is still everything.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Talking wowo

i just saw this n i think ur work iz amazing

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    well well well thanks very much... and thanks carnifex... no i havent..

man i havent posted in here forever i need to get back on that.. school work has been taking up most of my time once again.. if i get a digtal camera soon i can show of that stuff.. its pretty cool

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I GOT A DIGITAL CAMERAAA!!! YES!!!

so... this is some stuff i did in ceramics I last semester and my Dimensional Illustration class this semester so some is in regular white clay.. and most of the others is in regular white sculpey ( its way too soft but it's what the teacher wants us to use bahh).... well here ya go

this is like a zombie type creature.. made in white sculpey and airbrushed.

this here is a tentacle design made in regular sculpey then airbrushed

this is the very first thing ive ever done with sculpey and the first thing i tried airbrushing.. so the paint job sucks haha

now this was done in ceramics.. painted with acryllic and some airbushing..

this is a dog type creature made in ceramics with a quick airbrush job.

and this is my latest creation in sculpey.. its not baked yet .. i still got some more fine tuning to do to it.. but .. bunny ears.socks+flip flops.baby-bursting stomach

well thats all i got for now.. any help you can offer please give me some say so.. .im also working on an elephant sculpt now too.. its in the begginng stage so i may shoot some photos of that too.. hope you all enjoy!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Killer Napkins For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

and two more... i love this digital camera haha

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    love the sculptures. some of the figures in particular are really strong, like http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...kins/fig12.jpg the skull one is great because of the strong tones too. nice work man!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey rod thanks a lot dude!!..

well .. here is some more stuff from school... oil painting class mainly...

im pretty much a noob at oil painting but its fun....

haha my latest painting... my self portrait and tomato soup...

some stills

this is a speed one

heres just a random digital speed paint

ohh and this is kinda funny.. some freinds from school coaxed me to go graffiti with them at this warehouse... ive never done this shit ever... and i was under the influence of .. some herb and paint fumes haha.. i didnt know what the hell i was doing then.. ha
    uhh i think its a rat skull and bones

and haha a bloody teddy bear..

and just a couple sketches.. i dont think i posted yet..

welp .. hope you guys enjoy.. man .. i love this digital camera hahah

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    you have some really nice pencil skills. And your color work is coming along fast. You seem to have some dedication. keep it up.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wowowowowowowowowowowow

hehe the animation/cartoon peice is really cool! all of its stunning.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    haha lots of attitude in this thread... if you lose that... I'll fuckin cut you!

Keep on working... I love it

~ Ben

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanks a lot I ... heh

and thanks too mondegrenn .. but a fair warning... if you cut me.. your soul is mine, trapped inside my cassette player.. youll be MY zombie mother fucker... oh and sweet sketchbook i might add...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    soo.. i think deviantart hosting works.. cuz none of the other hostign sites ive tried to upload thios to did...

this little animation was what i tried to post a long time ago haha

edit: nope.. iw as wrong

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    HEY ... still workin on crap... now that school semester is done with i should have more time for my own crappy art crap....

Keepin it festive with this..

pretty excited.. ive been getting faster painting this way.. that took only about an hhour and a half.. i think i will render some more things on it... more detail and crap.... some better lighting too..

ehh heres some other graffitti... haha i hate graffiti kinda.. the secodn time i went

ok ok and some work in progress.. with painting my sculpture.

i think the skin is turing out well so far... but hopefully ill finish er up soon..

welp.. see you soo with more art and paitnigns crap

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    heres more stuff from school.. blah blah blah expressive blah blah..

hah
    so those were a bunch of media experimentations.. subject was a cicada shell

this is myself portrait for fig drawign 3 ..
    its two layers of mylar, on this first layer is the inside of my face painted in oil.. the top layer is a charcoal drawing.. and those are magnifying glasses in my eyes.. i guess its not completely finished cuz i wanted to put something behind those eyes.. but it still looks neat without anything back there..
    back lighting quality but, this is a drypoint etching , then ran through a printing press.. ahah i was jsut messin aroudn cuz i found an extra zinc plate lying around

and last night i wanted to try to draw some muscluar dudes..sicne i havent for ever .. ahah and it shows.. but these are real quickies

welp thats all for now!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    havent updated in a long time... but heres some of the junk ive been working on in the time...lots of creeps

oil tit

this is an egg yolk tempera painting with silver leafing under the paint.

oil self portrait

this is a 4 foot by 3 foot portrait of my grandpa.. made by ripped paper and charcoal... this is in the beggining stage

..and random sketches...

oh and some other shit

alright have a good day!

PEACE!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow, what an amazing sb you have here. I really enjoying eveything, probably like your pencils more so then anything else, but you color work is great as well. Nice and creepy imagination you have What kind of career are you wanted to get into ? concept art, illustration, sculpting, fine art etc. Seem like you have a good strength in many areas, which is always great. Keep pushing you've have made awesome progress. happy drawing.

Sketchbook

Pale Blue Dot

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanks alot Yautja892 ... really right now i am trying to keep my options open but i know i dont want to really do fine arts for a career... concept art or illustration would be cool... i know i need a few more years of school before i will make my descision but anywaysss...

another update .. its been awhile but now im out of school for the summer and jsut got stuff back from my classes... and some stuff now is exhibiting in a show in st louis.. which is pretty rad..

this was for a project in design 4... it was mail art .. i jsut made postcards and stuff...

and this painting is 3'x4' oil... and it is in a showdowntown now.. oh yes.. this was somewhat of a mastercopy jsut changed around.(that was the assignment
    (not the greatest picture quality)
    here is the master work.. Death to Marat by Jacques David

and these multiple sculptures are being exhibited too.. ZOMBIE BALLS!

this was just some little poster i made for the show

and here is some other random stuff.. sketches paintings whatnot..

(these are oil and some other stuff)

(im doing a sculpture now that somewhat resembles those sketches... so stay tuned!)

and here is some dumb little animation i did for my design class.. (body project) ha

anyways.. i need to stay on top of this sketchbook more, but i have a hard time getting internet access where i live.. i only get it when im over at a friends hosue ha.. but anyway thanks for looking and any crits and comments are welcome all the time.... later!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Thanked 1,891 Times in 428 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Zombie balls are awwwweeesoommee!! You're so good at all different mediums, and it's all creepy as hell, I love it. Your sculptures are sick. In the good way and gross way. Moremoremoremore

bhanu is offline Registered User Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,440 Times in 766 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Man saw your painting in the FF section , was completely in awe of your work.
    Really neat life drawingstoo. But what I love the most are the ball zombies. awesome mate.

Coinpurse is offline fishing for boots... Level 12 Gladiator: Laqueatores
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    well thats one hell of an imagination, good job!
    I like this, although you should really push some more studies.
    Must admit theres something rather unique going on here...
    Keep it up!

Carnifex is offline Registered User Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,061 Times in 830 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    yup,them zombie balls creep me the hell out aswell well done!
    love the colours/outcome on the mastercopystudy

Sketchbook

Sketchbooks of inspiration:
    Marc Taro|Maxetormer|ZhuZhu|Jeri|Dobu]

Always think about:
    lighting! design! perspective! proportion!
    And (self)motivation is still everything.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    well well well .. once again its been awhile since i updated.... its friggin hard with shitty dial up to keep up on internet shit... hah

but anyway
    28chelseaslater- thanks alot.. im glad you enjoyed my balls and all my other creep-art!! .. i try to keep it creepy cuz it keeps it interesting!

bhanu- aww thanks you are a sweetheart! hah ... another lover of my balls .. thanks!!

BOOM!- thanks alot boom.. yes yes i agree.. i do need more studies.. seems liek since i havent been having a chance to take another figure drawing class lately.. ive been getting sloppy.. but next semester i got a figure class i think! .. but im glad you enjoyed the wild imaginative stuff.. only thing to make it more realistic is doing some studies!

Carnifex- thanks homie!.. im glad you liked the balls and the color of the painting!

NOW.. for the update .. hah i wound up selling that painting of the Jack in the Box DEad to my school.. and i guess they are hanging it up in the library.. so that is pretty badass.. but.. since ive been outta school i have done not too much sketching only because ive been too busy sculpting and crap.. and i took a summer Film-Making class.. which is turning out to be insane... I didnt think i would get so into it.. but thats been taking up most of my time preparing for that... and go figure... its gonna be a zombie movie!! HOORAY!..

but i guess ill show you a sculpture, a painting.. and my progress on the movie!!

this is jsut a fat creep sculpture.. made from sculpey painted with acryllic base and oil paint glazing..

and my sister just handed me a blank canavas and was like.. paint somethin for my new apartment.. somethign colorful haha.. (bad choice on here part)

i think i still got more refining to do on this.. but ive been taking a pause on it since i startd this movie...

but anyway .. like i said its a zombie movie.. ill just show you a few shots of some things ive been workign on.. im pretty much a noob to all makeups and stuff but im trying my best.. these are kinda jsut practice makeups to get the hang of the latex... but ivee also been makign tons of latex prosthetic wounds and deformities hah ...

my buddy levi is so kind as to help me with the movie.. as are many other friends which is pretty rad...

and we found a perfect location... an abandon trailer near my house in the middle of the woods... creepy as fuck!! hahah

and this is gonna be a kinda short film .. like 15 minutes or so.. but it will be jammed pack with zombie killing.. i dont want to give away what happens.. cuz im sure ill find a way to post the movie online once im completely finished editing.. but ill tell you its gonna be pretty wierd.. kidna funny and absolutely gory.. and we start filming this saturday.... but yeah i wanted to show the main character (which is the suit ill be wearing)

these are a couple quick sketchs of the head of the thing.. the rest of it is pretty much a big blue furry mascot suit..

and here is what ive started.. these arent completey updated pics yet .. but i now have the blue suit and the ball form of the head in...

yes it shall be fun.. and a cool learning experience.. and another cool thing.. my teacher said that the best one of the class will go to a horror film festival in LA.... which should rock...

anyhoo.. hope you enjoy... i shall be back soon.. i hope!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You are one twisted fuck! lol And I love it! You've got some cool things goin' on, man. We need to hook up so I can see what you've been up to. Keep updating!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebz View Post
    You are one twisted fuck! lol And I love it! You've got some cool things goin' on, man. We need to hook up so I can see what you've been up to. Keep updating!
    thanks man!! .. man i think i missed the fantasy drawing thign again.. wasnt it like last night... but it was for a good reason cuz i was up all nigth doing makeup and shit last night..
    more zombies... we stayed up all night last nigth doign makeup and preparing and we filmed this morning a little bit... didnt get as much done as i wanted but everyone was pretty much really a zombie after being up all night

more long nights and days of filming... aghhh its fun though!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i forgot to add Atraeu's close upss

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ... i havent been doin much drawing like full out finished stuff.. mainly sketching and works in progress.. theres jsut so much stuff i want to do ive been trying new mediums and crap, takes a lot of time out from jsut drawing .. bnut heres some junk ive been doin

and the bert and ernie for zombie drawoff

some digital painting wips..
    BEARSOUP!

and here is the begginng of my website.. now that me and a friend of mine went in on some space together... i havent got very far.. hahah

this will be like the side navigation bar.. a list of links would be there...

annnd i recently purchased a tattoo machine haha.. i jsut wanted to see if i can make some money doign this for awhile.. plus it is another cool medium ive been experimenting with... im not the greatest yet... but ive been only using melons and crap to practice.. so its difficult to shade and see whats really going on with the ink... so ive been mainly practicing outlining..

1st

2nd

3rd

the process is a lot like drawing .. jsut extremely slow and tedious.. but i think eventually ill get the hang of it .. hah ive only had it for like 4 days...

i took a week long workshop to lern how to make latex masks.... it was badass...
    simple steps.. sculpt, build a mold, pour latex into mold.... pull and paint

thats basically all i did.. we only used half masks though.. i want to do a full mask thats why i was doing a life sculpt of my head, instead of doing a life cast(which is way quicker, but i dont know how to do it safely).... so i jsut looked at pictures of my head and tried to sculpt it best as i can...still working on that

heres the mask.. some creepy ass missing face creep

and here is the sculpt of my head... once i finish sculpting this.. i can make a mold of it with plaster.. then pour in like hard foam, pull off the mold then have a bust of my head that i can sculpt full masks on... (another creepy thing i can do with it is make latex masks of my face hahaha...)

i need to buy more of that soft molding clay to finish it tho.. the back half of my head is a little small there.. haha .. i cant wait to make full latex masks
    though..

ANNNNNDNDDDDD ... i finished the zombie movie... so you can check it out here... try to ignore that dumb thing flashing up every 5 secodns haha.. we used an unregistered program to convert it to an mpeg file or whatever..

but here you go!

Last edited by Killer Napkins; August 15th, 2007 at 03:13 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.