Done in 30 min. What do you think guys?
    Thanks for feedback,
    Khan

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I really like your style =)

Disregarding the fact that I have absolutely no experience in anatomical drawings or proportions, it looks like either the crotch area is too big or the pants are up too high, or he's sagging, unless that was your intended purpose. Maybe someone with more experience can judge that for you. Also, I'm not too sure, but the left hip on the pants (his left) looks a bit flat and incomplete; normally wouldn't there be details (belt loops, pockets), or at least some wrinkles there? I'm not good with clothing, but that's what it seems like to me.

The blue is really good for bringing out the flesh tones, but as this is a zombie (presumably), I would try dirtying/tearing up the pants a bit more, slike what you've done near the feet.

You didn't specifically state this is a zombie, but since the title is "infected", I'll assume it is. Therefore, the facial expression looks almost too meditative, intelligent, or even nostalgic to look like a sub-sentient zombie. The zombie also looks a little too "clean", but that may be a result of the strong lighting. Since the neck area is what characterizes this piece the most, I would detail it a bit more or at least contrast it just ever so slightly more. Same goes for the gash on the chest. Also, try playing around with the background, experimenting with a possibly cool (light OR dark) tone, since the main focus of the piece is the torso and not the pants.

It's really good thus far, but he looks a bit too wistful, unless that was your intention. Great job!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think its terrible..His posture is very unatural,even for an 'infected'. When people avoid hands and feet , its usually because they cant draw them. There is nothing proportionate about it.He does have sort of a depressed look on his face,but what is he looking at?..maybe sum suggestion as to what caused his horrible transformation,a backround,a groundline..sumthing that will put him in A place.You could build on this guy..dont let my comments discourage you.Its your character...you tell the story.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Blank..

I would love to be able to give you some feedback, but unfortuantly I do not see an image. Is anyone else having this problem?

Sketchbook~

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
    -Scott Adams

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    yeah, me too. Red X all the way.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I don't even get the liberty of a red x.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    blue are you useing firefox? cause i am too i was wondering if thats why we dont get the red x.

btw kano you could have left out the " its terrible" a bit harsh, im pretty sure the crits will be taken better with out it.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.