Thanks

Matrix Reloaded: You going?!

I CANNOT wait. Wednesday there is an advance screening at a local theatre. I'll be there. I hope it's good and keeps the story rolling. I've been trying not to read any spoilers or reviews. But it's tough. The Matrix has me.

This may be a dumb question...but anybody going? Or are you gonna hold out for a while?

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    hell yea!!!!! i'm goin, i'm seeing it this wednesday night at 10pm!!! i'm so excited and i've been told after the credits roll there is a matrix revolutions trailer...not sure of the validity of it, but i'm willing to bet its probably true!!

Thanks
    The trailer for Revolutions has been backed up by quite a few of the early reviewers. The only downside is that you have to sit through the entire credits to wait for it (the credits are supposed to be about 7-8 mins long).

I'm going to the midnight screening with a few friends who so far haven't bothered to pay me back for all the tickets I bought them. Definately looking forward to it.

Thanks
    all i can say is WOW!!! that movie was something else. while it's getting mixed reviews, i thought it was fantastic. many spoke of the drawn out philosophical dialouge, but i thought it was perfect and am still tryin to digest it all and comprehend it. the effects were top notch, some really amazing stuff goin on. i had some high expectations and they were met, just go in with an open mind and wait until a little bit after the movie before making your final judgement, it will certainly put your noodle to use......

Thanks
    Thanks a lot for making my mouth water! Sure I will go! Official start is next week Thursday (22nd) and guess where I'll be then!

Jester
    Imagination is intelligence having fun!

Jester's Sketchbook

Portfolio web site

Thanks
    Originally posted by ZippZopp
    all i can say is WOW!!! that movie was something else. while it's getting mixed reviews, i thought it was fantastic. many spoke of the drawn out philosophical dialouge, but i thought it was perfect and am still tryin to digest it all and comprehend it. the effects were top notch, some really amazing stuff goin on. i had some high expectations and they were met, just go in with an open mind and wait until a little bit after the movie before making your final judgement, it will certainly put your noodle to use......
    I feel the same way. This movie was just awesome. I'll be going again this weekend for sure. I can't get over those effects...incredible. The story was really deep this time around. There's a lot to take in for sure.

Neo is certainly THE ONE.

Thanks
    yea it was hot. i was happy with the effects and the story

although some of the cg neo animation was kinda plastic

and i also thought the music took a step down--some of the technoo stuff just didnt fit IMO

overall a kick ass movie going experience

cant wait to see those mechs in action

Thanks
    Nimrod, and I were at the early showing on wednesday. we were quite early and had a good place in line, but due to some sort of mistake the theater made, people from the back of the line started moving in first.

Once we saw people who had only been there a laughable hour or so walking past, we at the front did what most nerds-who-have-been-in-line-for-a-new-matrix-movie would do... and rushed the theater doors.

The door man tried to hold his ground at first, but being grossly outnumbered and up against the angriest group of hardcore fans he had probably ever stood toe to toe against, he soon gave in to the demands and let the mob enter the theater.

At this point our group was doing quite well (it seems we are skilled at the art of gaining ground in a crowded mob) and manage to get great seats.

Overall, the experience was a 10 out of 10 on the "cool with me" scale.

Oh yea, the movie... It was great too. I am with tyboogie on the mech thing.

Thanks
    OMG

thats all i can say =)
    ok..not really:

I went to see it tonight, and it was AMAZING.
    First, there were these fucking cocky-ass immature kids sitting in front of me and my friends who kept cursing and throwing popcorn. So, using a very useful tactic I learned in kindergarten, I told him "Stop it or im telling!@!!".
    Of course, he didnt stop, so I told =D =D =D
    And he got in mad trouble. It was soo sweeetttt!
    Then him and 15 of his friends tried to pick a fight with me and my 4 friends...but really all that happened was this really wierd kid who thought he was tough just stared at me for 10 minutes, and kept staring when the movie started.
    Then this guy in front of me was like "Turn around, or ill turn you around." and my friend added "Biiiaattcchhhh"
    And that was that. =) =) =)
    Until the movie was over, and he tried to eye me down outside the theater, but i just brushed by him and gave him a COOL-ASS smile and was just like "step aside, little man." (i didnt actually say that, but that is EXACTLY what i was like!!!!)

And sometime inbetween all this, i saw THE MATRIX:reloaded!!!!!!!
    and NEO was all LIKE WHOA.
    oh man, the coolest part was when he was flying through the city at the end, and it was all exploding behind him, and all those cars were like flying and stuff.
    and when he had that pole and start swinging around...I tried it on a street sign, but its really haarrd!!!!!!
    I was gonna do some crazy mid-air freeze matrix moves on that wierd kid who stared me down..but I think now that I probably woulda ended up making a fool of myself.

ONTO MATRIX REVOLUTIONSS!!!!

Thanks

Talking LONG TIME LURKER SPEAKS!!

Ok, this is officially my first post on the board, and i definately think this is the best thread to post in.

25 minutes ago, I got out of the theatre and i was stunned like a donkey covered in 20 litres of nitric acid...
    GOOD JESUS IT WAS F'ING BRILLIANT
    idont even remember blinking in any of the fight scenes
    Watch it
    Love it
    AND ONE WORD OF ADVICE
    AFTER THE CREDITS IS....... THE 3rd MOVIE TRAILER!!!!
    and i missed it...:mad:
    Don't Try Dat in my Bayou...

Thanks
    you COULD NOT be more at a loss.

BWAHAHHA!

Thanks

Re: LONG TIME LURKER SPEAKS!!

AND ONE WORD OF ADVICE
    AFTER THE CREDITS IS....... THE 3rd MOVIE TRAILER!!!!
    and i missed it...[/B]
    It didn't show all that much. It was a lot shorter than most trailers.

Thanks
    It's ok if its short, but im gonna go for another spin again in two days
    Don't Try Dat in my Bayou...