Results 1 to 6 of 6
May 11th, 2006 #1
Hide this ad by registering as a memberMay 12th, 2006 #2
May 12th, 2006 #3
I like your shading technique! I especially like your household object studies.
One of my friends has the same painting style as you and i love it! I think it's so cool, alas, i lack color coordination to pull it off!
May 12th, 2006 #4
Here are a few proportion and perspective studies with some scotch tape
These are some rough concepts for my interpretation of frankenstein
And here is the final scratched on clayboard
Last edited by N.L.R. Survivor; May 12th, 2006 at 03:59 PM.
May 13th, 2006 #5
- I love really the first board: Http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...per/oldman.jpg
That adorned so simple but I do not think that this the be The shadows are really well placed.
- I find in general rule the portraits really very well does. I have just a concern on this one: Http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...rtraitdone.jpg
I find just that the colors too are saturated but this is not simply that a taste history.
- A special mention for this one: Http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...er/arnold2.jpg
You surely had to furnish a big work of hatches but are usage is perfect.
- THE STUDY of the scotch under all its angles is really well
May 14th, 2006 #6Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2006
- Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I like the style of the more finished works. Good hatching in the sketches, but dmaybe some doubtfull lines with the scotch tape. Do you draw people from imagination, ref or life? It might be interesting to do some bodies too. No need to feel intimidated by this site!