Thread: Indigo Prophecy

Thanks

Indigo Prophecy

I started playing this game about a week ago, and I've enjoyed the crap out of it. Then last night I was playing and reset the ps2 after a point that I tought I could do better. Needless to say it corrupted my file and I had to start over from the begining... I did't reset in the middle of a save or in the middle of a movie or anything so it was sort of baffeling to me, but I just said oh well and started playing a new game. I was only 5 hours into it, damn it.

Anyways, so I started up again and got a good two hours into it. the game auto saves and there is no save locations or a way to save your self, so when I had was done playing I just turned off the machine, again not while saving or anything weird. And tonight I turned it on to hopefully catch up to where I was, and damn it, for some reason I was only past the very first chapter of the game.

I'm friggin pist, cause I just bought this game for 30 bucks, and I really enjoy the game play and story a shit load. But I can't keep playing it if its gonna keep craping on me like this.

Did anyone else who played Indigo Prophecy have problems like this? Are there any codes out there for skiping chapters that actually work? Anyways, I just wanted to bitch.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 231 Posts
    is it possible every chapter is a new auto-save file,
    and you just dont have enough space on your card?

i played it for x-box.
    being obsessive, i have to play every game flawlessly, so i reset a LOT.
    but i never ran into any problem with indigo prophecy.

i'd blame it on ps2, the piece of crap.
    i cant even hear the game over the whizzing/clunking sound that console makes.
    - Dan Dos Santos
    www.dandossantos.com

Thanks
    don't recall the game freezing on me, but I played Fahrenheit, the european version of Indigo Prophecies. US version is censored... serial killings no problem, but some T&A is outta the question. Finished it and vaguely recalled that I had seperate save files (but could be mistaken). Oh yeah, PS2 version also.

Thanks
    Well lets hope that it was two freak misshaps and it will never happen again... I shall play on.

Thanks
    I still dont understand how people enjoyed this game.

It was quite possibly one of the most painfully bad games Ive played in a long long long time.

Thanks
    what was so bad about it. THe camera is a bitch at times, but the story is good, and game play unique. If you're into fast paced action, like fps games, this game is certainly not for you. But if your ready to sit back with a six pack, and just watch a really good story unfold this game is great.

Im having to play through the begining again, and it's really cool how the story changes due to different decesions made along the way. I will report back when finished.

Thanks
    Beat it!!!!! This was a fantastic play, just a completly enjoyable experience all the way through. Despite the corrupted file at the get go. But yeah, I loved interacting in these characters lives, just dicking around their apartments, playing the guitart, drinking a glass of Gin. GETTIN IT ON!!!

The unexpected flash back to the main characters child hood was so cool. Anyways, just thought I'd bring this thread to a close and give it a solid two thumbs up. This is a game you guys might be able to convince your girlfriends to sit down and watch maybe even play.

I said good day!