Thanks

Animation/Game Studios in Mexico?

Are there any? I am aware that there are a few schools in Mexico City, but I am not aware of any studios. I'm looking to possibly set something up in Guadalajara within the next 3-5 years.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I'm now studying interactive design at Universidad Iberoamericana at Mexico City. The degree is new, the university is the best one in Mexico regarding design and new media. And the first one to offer this specialty with an oficial degree. There's a growing tendency towards this industry. Ollin Studios is the most important animation / visual fx company in this country focused on feature film. There are some other companies that work with the advertising industry. If you have any other inquiries on mexican new media i'll be happy to answer them.

Thanks

Thanks
    This might help too:
    http://www.igda.org/mexico/

There doesn't seem to be any other chapters in Mexico, but there is one in South America (Caracas) which is good news! Game development is getting to be more democratic, maybe we'll see less space marines and more innovation.