Page 97 of 150 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,910 of 4495
    Thanks
    Just wicked stuuff!!!
    Critiques on my work always welcome!!

Sketchbook:

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=229693

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I think I'm in love

4. The Following User Says Thank You to D@niel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Texahol For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    fuck yeah dude, those are fucking tight. two effwords worth
    S S G 2 9
    -Fishspawn-Blue Severin- rayk-

You're an artist, not a meat camera. -Elwell

Thanks
    Some SICK heads in this last update!
    Lake Hurwitz
    .HUMILITY.INSANITY.LOVE.

.PORTFOLIO.

Thanks
    great update

Thanks
    Very very nice.

Thanks
    wow, your ugly lads are just a little bit gorgeous!

cheers for the kick up the ass

Yours paradoxically

Dan

Mischeviouslittleelf is offline Promoted himself from Auxillery Pencil Infaantrist to Tablet Gunner
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 716 Posts
    Ooooh very nice speedies man, really liking them both, nice sort of believability to them indeed^^

-E

Thanks
    mmmmmm... yumi....

Thanks
    really solid gobliny, ogreish look to these duders, they definitely have weight and excellent character for fantasy heavies.

they've got a sort of gi' me yo' wallet thing going on.

cheerio

Thanks
    Holy fuck.
    I love you. D:

j

Thanks
    Mr. Delicious tastes great! .... wait... did I just say that out loud? What I meant was, sick shit dude! Give us more
    *New Sketchbook* Come stop by :3

*SKETCHBOOK*(old)

I am currently looking for a mentor to help me improve my sketch book. Either that or lots of crits and suggestions to help me improve my skills.

Thanks
    Niiiii! F*cking awesome sketchbook. The characters perspective studies are exelents. Thanks for sharing the grid tips.
    AVAILABLE FOR FREELANCE WORK.
    PORTFOLIO
    ATOMIC COWBOYS Digital Comic

Thanks
    You are a wonderfully ridiculous man... loving the latest stuff.

Thanks
    Wooo cool armors! I like the sketchy loose stuff a lot!

Thanks
    \wow dude, awsome sketchbook! I started from the very beginning and damn, you have improved dramatically!!!! I want to get as good as you someday!
    Btw, those anatomy studies, what books do you study from? Those sketches remind me of Bridgeman's sketches.

If you do study from the books, do you just copy the sketches from the book multiple times? Im tying to get into anatomy so my drawings get better
    Last edited by kyubisharingan; May 8th, 2009 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks
    have you ever considered entering a dominance war challenge??, it would be easy money for you.

Thanks
    wow, you actually made me want to do perspective studies

Thanks
    Hey, dude. I've been watching you work here for a couple of years now and, damn, have you improved. I love your studies and digital life paintings.

Also, hey, I'd suggest focusing on female anatomy for a little while, especially faces. I think a little work on drawing their softer features would do wonders for you.

Keep it up!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 291 Posts
    misterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelicio usmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelic iousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdel iciousvmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelicious
    c36

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to el coro For This Useful Post:

São Bernardo do Campo - São Paulo - Brasil
    Thanks
    subscribing to one my mentors ;D

Thanks
    Thanked 1,331 Times in 1,015 Posts
    neattttt

Thanks
    Wooooooooooot great great lol i'm impressed you're still improving with your level ! Anway great stuff, it's getting better and better ! Keep working

Thanks
    Hi,
    great brainstorming. I love to see so clean (and structured) sketches.
    Great the light angles in your paintings.
    .....aaaand your Amazon warriors!!!!! OMyMom!!
    Sketchbook

why is it so hard to show empathy? probably because its missing.

Thanks

Thanks
    hey there david..

UPDATE!!!! CMON!!!

Thanks
    fuck i need neww pants..... and shoes... adn carpets.....and a cat!

Thanks
    Wow....i love the goblins oO ! Great Stuff !
    T.a.i.v.a.s 's sketchbook
    Alew's sketchbook
    Walid's sketchbook

( If I don't speak quite English, you can correct me ! )
    I look for a mentor !

Thanks
    This is so delicious.

You GOTTA do something for PAGE 100, soon......

Page 97 of 150 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 ... LastLast