Sketchbook: Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact) - Page 97
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 97 of 150 FirstFirst ... 47 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 147 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,910 of 4498

Thread: Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    loving your work man just amazing stuff here

"Its all fun and games till the bomb goes off. Then its a blast!" Kyle thinking of things the Joker would say in batman.
    My Sketch Book
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Darlene is offline Goddess of Improvement Level 3 Gladiator: Catervarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Mr. Delicious! You truly live up to your name. Last I commented it was back in the 70s. You're doing great work and at great quantity. Keep it up! Moooaarrr

"The marvels of daily life are exciting; no movie director can arrange the unexpected that you find in the street." - Robert Doisneau

"I think that each work of art when stripped to its bare bones is essentially a 'connect the dots' picture." - Me

Sketchbook

SSG 70

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    YOU'RE A BEAST! WOOOOOOOOO! Those last portraits are lookin way hot maan.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Rocking gallery you got here. Love the sketches and drawings.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just wicked stuuff!!!

Critiques on my work always welcome!!

Sketchbook:

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=229693

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think I'm in love

7. The Following User Says Thank You to D@niel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Texahol For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    fuck yeah dude, those are fucking tight. two effwords worth

S S G 2 9
    -Fishspawn-Blue Severin- rayk-

You're an artist, not a meat camera. -Elwell

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some SICK heads in this last update!

Lake Hurwitz
    .HUMILITY.INSANITY.LOVE.

.PORTFOLIO.
    .SKETCH.
    .CGHUB PAGE.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Very very nice.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wow, your ugly lads are just a little bit gorgeous!

cheers for the kick up the ass

Yours paradoxically

Dan

Mischeviouslittleelf is offline Promoted himself from Auxillery Pencil Infaantrist to Tablet Gunner Level 13 Gladiator: Retiarius
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 716 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Ooooh very nice speedies man, really liking them both, nice sort of believability to them indeed^^

-E

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    mmmmmm... yumi....

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    really solid gobliny, ogreish look to these duders, they definitely have weight and excellent character for fantasy heavies.

they've got a sort of gi' me yo' wallet thing going on.

cheerio

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Holy fuck.
    I love you. D:

j

Newman101 is offline The destroyer of assorted cheese wedges Level 5 Gladiator: Myrmillo
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Mr. Delicious tastes great! .... wait... did I just say that out loud? What I meant was, sick shit dude! Give us more

*New Sketchbook* Come stop by :3

*SKETCHBOOK*(old)

I am currently looking for a mentor to help me improve my sketch book. Either that or lots of crits and suggestions to help me improve my skills.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Niiiii! F*cking awesome sketchbook. The characters perspective studies are exelents. Thanks for sharing the grid tips.

AVAILABLE FOR FREELANCE WORK.
    PORTFOLIO
    ATOMIC COWBOYS Digital Comic

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You are a wonderfully ridiculous man... loving the latest stuff.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wooo cool armors! I like the sketchy loose stuff a lot!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    \wow dude, awsome sketchbook! I started from the very beginning and damn, you have improved dramatically!!!! I want to get as good as you someday!
    Btw, those anatomy studies, what books do you study from? Those sketches remind me of Bridgeman's sketches.

If you do study from the books, do you just copy the sketches from the book multiple times? Im tying to get into anatomy so my drawings get better

Last edited by kyubisharingan; May 8th, 2009 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs up

have you ever considered entering a dominance war challenge??, it would be easy money for you.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wow, you actually made me want to do perspective studies

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, dude. I've been watching you work here for a couple of years now and, damn, have you improved. I love your studies and digital life paintings.

Also, hey, I'd suggest focusing on female anatomy for a little while, especially faces. I think a little work on drawing their softer features would do wonders for you.

Keep it up!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 291 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    misterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelicio usmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelic iousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdel iciousvmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterd eliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmiste rdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmis terdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousm isterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciou smisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelici ousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeli ciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisde liciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousis deliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicious isdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelicio usisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdelic iousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdeliciousmisterdel iciousisdeliciousmisterdeliciousisdelicious
    c36

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to el coro For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    subscribing to one my mentors ;D

Thanks
    Thanked 1,330 Times in 1,015 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    neattttt

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wooooooooooot great great lol i'm impressed you're still improving with your level ! Anway great stuff, it's getting better and better ! Keep working

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi,
    great brainstorming. I love to see so clean (and structured) sketches.
    Great the light angles in your paintings.
    .....aaaand your Amazon warriors!!!!! OMyMom!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Members who have read this thread: 265