Sketchbook: Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact) - Page 63
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 63 of 150 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 4498

Thread: Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)

kidult is offline Does this sketch make my ass look fat? Level 12 Gladiator: Laqueatores
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sick chick dude!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Thanked 2,318 Times in 906 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    kidult: Thanks man!

algenpfleger: haha, yes it does mean that. Its just that 18 is the number of times you gotta do something in order to remember it forever. Or at least thats what my dad used to tell me when I skateboarded, helped me learn everything easy. So far so good though, I can do intricate things from imagination now. Thanks man!

Darlene: haha, I will! Thank you!

Clochette: Thanks , its healthy to set goals and stick to em no matter what. so thats whats going on from this past few weeks forth!

Nightblue: Thanks, yea I gotta finish that one today so I'll keep updated... I'm kiddin iffy on where I wanna take it actually haha.

kischi: Yea, works for me anyways. I just do the same exact thing 18 times in a row when I wake up and right before bed. But I like to make lots of mental notes as I draw each of the 18 studies... Like counting the bumps and measuring across to other muscles to make sure I'm pretty accurate.

agelaos: Thanks dude, your stuff is coming along as well! You just have to stay dedicated to it!

Bendragon: haha, thanks man

DanielC: Thanks dude!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. All the leaves are changing here and the mountains look crazy, its pretty awesome. Too bad its raining, but thats more incentive to draw. I did another 18 back-of-arm studies today, but its such a biiitch to scan... So heres the usual boxers!

btw - chelsea made pumpkin cookies last night and hoolyyy shiit soo good. everyone should make them. so go make them.

Last edited by Mr.Delicious; September 28th, 2008 at 11:11 AM.
    'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account
    Schoolism Alien Video Tutorial!
    -HAHAHA B.B.F.F. Forever...-

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    why do people like you still have a sketchbook?
    your pulling all the attention away from the noobs
    go to the finally finished section :p

plz give the amateurs a chance

ps: awesome SB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Holy guacamole, dude! I though your stuff on the first few pages was great, but lo and behold you topped it! Your style has evolved so much since you started this thread, and it's amazing to have seen the transition.

You have some beautiful and inspirational pieces, and the next time I'm stuck with no idea what I want to draw, I'm coming back here!

Keep posting!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Tomaka: haha, thanks man!

Grafguy: Thanks man, and that should just be another push to get better ehh?? I'm not that great anyways, have you seen the new marko post

anyways, this one came out super dark and I didnt know what to put in the darkness... or if I should, I cant tell. any ideas?

'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Holy (put word here) !!!!!!!, thats really nice, love the colors, and the hair, really good job dude, i think is good that way, it looks like shes under water, i think is good, keep working!!!, cheers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 645 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I love you
    Chelsea dont kill me please! no harm!
    Dude you rock!
    Keep on goin!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanks guys, I also got a website set up now... nothin crazy but I like it like that. Also got a new blog link off there too!

WEBSITE

SketchBook
    My Twitter Account

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yea, dude thats lookin sweet! I think the only problem I have with it right now are the legs, they seem a bit chubby and somethings throwing off the sexiness. Personally I think her right leg is too short. I can see how it would look right, but if you take her right leg back to the vanishing point you'll see that the left thigh is actually sticking out further. If she bent her right leg, Im sure it would be shorter in comparison to her left. It would be easy to fix just extend her right thigh. Im not exactly sure if thats true, or if that made any sense, I just know that when I first saw it something was throwing it off. The problem mostly lies with the perspective but probably do the 18 thing with legs just for good measure, to help on future pieces.

Also I might bend her right hand down a little more, just so the composition goes around in a circle, but thats bein nitpicky.

The hands the face the hair, the breasts, the costume, the lighting and bg are all looking very nice and well rendered, just play around with the legs and I think you'll have a really cool piece here.

Last edited by agelaos; September 29th, 2008 at 02:36 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sweet hip-hopping boogey-man! Latest one is pretty nice! I don't know how to crtitique it, but I try. Most of the light seems to be on the upper-chest-area, but I don't see the actual light-source. I mean.. those little light-y-dots near her hand are easy to notice that they're light-sources, but I don't find light source near her upper-chest.
    Aand.. her knee-area seems to be little too big. But I dunno. It depends.
    But man... the face... it wins 10 sexiness-points. Eyes are just... wow. And hair.
    Keep drawing!

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=136949 My sketchbook Critiques are welcome!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    shit man, you're doing some really beautiful things with those vibrant colours! keep on rocking!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    She turned out really nice! Maybe the legs are a little short, and plumpish (realistic) but doesn't look that super women like. Nice website, easy and clear like it.

when you get to hell, tell them I sent you - you`ll get a group discount

My Sketchbook

kischisart.com
    available for freelance

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sheit! You're a freakin machine! How the hell do you do it? Do you like... chug a dozen espressos and smack yourself across the face before you start drawing something or do you just have a naturally constant flow of super drawing energy every damn day?!?
    Dammit I'm so jealous.

I think agelaos pretty much covered what improvements you could add to the girl. Everything else about it is ace. The background does seem kind of empty though, but as zulu said, it's like she's under water - like a hot deep see sorceress. Now that I think a bout it, she's got a slight silhouette around the neck area, as if there should be a stronger light source behind her but there isn't. Maybe adding another tiny spell there would help as there's only three strong ones visible.

Anyway, great work as usual. I'll see if I can force myself to update my SB this week. Ugh!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Awesome lighting on that last picture But I have to agree that those legs look way too thick. Unless that's the intention? On another note, really inspiring work you're doing man, gotta work my ass off to have a hope of catching up ><.

Sketchbook
    DeviantArt

Available for freelance
    Email: ambientchroma [at] gmail.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    F#ck, double post. Sorry.

Sketchbook
    DeviantArt

Available for freelance

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm in love with your work. Your lines are so rugged yet fluid and all of your characters are friggin BADASS.

Thanks for this 'book!

SKETCHBOOK

BLOG

"Only put off till tomorrow, what you are willing to die left undone." -Pablo Picasso

Mischeviouslittleelf is offline Promoted himself from Auxillery Pencil Infaantrist to Tablet Gunner Level 13 Gladiator: Retiarius
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 716 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I like that last piece, but I beg to differ the opinions of some of the posts above. The legs are quite correct in thickness, and I ain\t just saying that, they really look like they should^^

-E

Thanks
    Thanked 1,839 Times in 633 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I think the legs are just fine o_o I think the whole thing is just fine, actually. Just fine as in "fucking awesome".

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    algenpfleger: thanks man!

Mischeviouslittleelf: I think the thicker legs are more realistic... but less like the genre for the subject matter. No worries anyways, I don't have much desire to work on it anymore! I'm ready for new stuff!

kiwigarbage: Thanks a lot!

EtherRain: I'll just have to improve on the next images! I have limited time and totally hate to stick to one piece... , I'll just make somethin better! Thanks!

Christoffer: You just have to be dedicated to your work and strict with yourself... I wrote up a thing on inspiration a few pages back, thats basically how I think about it. Thanks though, I'll try to improve apon these things in my next images! plus it helps to listen to music like this constantly like I do:

kischi: Thanks, I wanted it to be easy to navigate for older dudes who might employ me or just people who don't want to bother looking for crap. And thanks for the crits! I've taken mental note!

kinnas: Thank you!

cyqunea: haha, thanks man, yea I didnt really think while I did that one. Somebody just wanted me to draw a goddess type deal for a test piece. so there it is! I dislike the subject matter, but I like how it came out and will move forward from here!

agelaos: alll valuable crits there dude, thanks a lot for pointing them out! I'll have to take the crits to the next image though due to my plannnzz of what I wanna do(plus I already sent it in ). Keep on pumpin out the studies man!

lilnebo: hahaha, thanks, I will!

zulu: Thank you!

heres a lot of stuff, all my anatomy studies from 9/14-9/29 and my new workspace/the real mr.delicious. All taken from my real sketchbook with bad image quality but I figure if algenpfleger was inspiring to do studies than I should probably post mine as well! Hopefully we'll all get into this habit and we'll travel through space holding eachother...

woo!

workspace:

really just want to show off my van damme poster... if I ever feel down I just look up at it and all the bad feelings just dissapear.

pencil holder chelsea made me:

Mr. Delicious:

todays boxer studies!

Last edited by Mr.Delicious; September 29th, 2008 at 11:15 AM.
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Delicious For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Looking good man, Is that gouache on the first heads? Nice Van Damme poster hahahah.

Sketchbook
    DeviantArt

Available for freelance

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I was just goign to update my sketchbook but I just lost all will to do so O_O

Mindblowing studies man, your lines are ace, ACE I'm telling you! Damn, now I see what you meant by doing 18 arms? Lol. Awesome, awesome, awesome. You rule.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Frigging doublepost!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    and they are inspiring!
    great work on all the studies. it's good to see that everyone has to do them . seriously though the ones with rendered muscles are really nice.
    and the boxers look great as well.
    I will do more to follow you guys through space now.
    oh and the finished lady is awesome.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great, great stuff.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Your work is very inspirational! I love the pencil work you have on the first few pages too. It'd be great to see more of that

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    her boobs are glowing.
    awesome

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    de-li-cious!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 645 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    You better not come on msn am gonne bug you if i ever find you on msn!
    Wow man wow!
    Am smiling like a retard right now!
    These are sooooooooo amazing!
    Amazingly inspiring stuff!
    I have a question though? why is everything drawn out in the same pose 18 times? is it like a techinque or something?
    I KNEW! there was work you werent showing usually you post 1/2 studies and show all your drawings from mind BUT FREAKIN HELL! this stuff is amazing
    Please please post more because i don't think i've ever been more inspired in my life.
    I love your attitude so freakin awesome! I wouldn't mind having someone like you sitting next to me going DRAW DRAW OR YOU@LL NEVER BECOME ANYTHING EVER! haha
    Ok enough ass kissing now i'll save more for later
    Cya !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    your studies are amazing, where do you get the refs for your anatomy drawings and muscle illustrations?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Holy f*ck! Nice muscle studies, I'm looking forward to see some complete naked figures showing some muscles...Your digital works are really good! Don't be angry but I'm jealousing a little! It's pure friendly !

Page 63 of 150 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 266