Sketchbook: Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact) - Page 61
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 61 of 150 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 4498

Thread: Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,318 Times in 906 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    zweiDee: Thanks man!

heres a wip I just starteddd real early on but figure might as well post progresssss

'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account
    Schoolism Alien Video Tutorial!
    -HAHAHA B.B.F.F. Forever...-
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    boxer studies are amazing man keep rocking~

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Lovely work, as always.

Dani

My classmates and comrades
    -K- | Nightblue | Alex the Red | Ronpower | zhiao | aptwillight |
    Ealdwulf | jsouthworth |

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thespianmonsalvo: thanks a lot!

Fishspawn: Thanks!

ok so, I did a boxer study today, got 3 of em done but when i went to save it stopped responding... I then saw trend micro was lookin for trojans while i was listening to music/on a buncha websites and BOOM its ALL OVER. FUCK. GREAT. anyways, thats all over now... so heres somethin i started tonight

'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Apparently your computer f'ed up for a reason. If it hadn't you wouldn't have created this gem!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Oh hey now, that's something I've been trying to recreate for awhile now, the whole person getting eaten thing... I think you shouldn't overly complicate that one, just leave out all the rest of the sketchy part in my opinion. I think it looks cool as is.

As far as the newer one goes, sorry your computer messed up, but I have to agree with Sketch. The guy you drew has a really comic-book feel to him. Like I've seen that face somewhere before. I don't know. Keep it up though.

My Bloggins

Mat Kaminski's Sketchbook

Sketchbooks love Critiques, give a crit, get a crit! (tm)

|| SSG -- Riley Stark | Ian Barker | Damien Levs | triggerpigking ||

The CRIMSON DAGGERS

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 645 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Woo go mr.d go mr.d go mr.d!
    Btw man do you have msn?
    Those boxers studies rock!
    I know what site your doing them from pretty awesome site
    I swear your work just keeps amazing me!
    The likeness is crazy! and these studies must be hella helpful
    and did chelsea clean you? hahah
    i'll do some of those boxer studies too, but in pencil or maybe pen, you should post some pencils too!
    Keep it up bro!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Pg 61, #7 || Yes, I too would have to comment on the boxer set, absolutely fabulous with a certain painterly application of color, stroke, and the gesture is sheer visceral, depicting a near-accurate account of the emotion that a fighter pocesses.

Pg 62, #1 || I think that this piece shows a certain fragilty in your choice of composition and that you find it necessery to leave ajar some space for contemplation. The choice to expose the lines of sketches underneath the graphic was quite a bold statement and lends itself to tying the brashness of the "volume" of the piece. It seems a bit clich however though to have a person escaping the subject's mouth, in my opinion. Talent and skill aside, the piece thematically lacks the same impact as did your Screaming Rocker piece, which your subject, a rocker-type character screams the head off of some children's mother. Great theme there, which the subject literally screams for attention and shocks your viewer into the action and dynamicism of the piece.

Will be joining the masses of subscribers to your body of work and paying my critiques in blatant honesty for your consideration. Much blessings...

(I too admire your work, after bearing witness to several pieces being oggled by my roommate, he showed me some of your pieces, in sheer respect and awe. GREAT!)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Crazy-gorgeous stuffs, my dear Mr. D., and thx for the fresh inspiration to pick up that stylus and get to drawin'!

Cheers

Look, see! Nifty art! http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=99803

Hey! Check out my blog here

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Your stuff is just.....beautiful. I'm feeling very inspired right now. Keep it up please.

"If you aren't failing then you aren't learning."
    www.CLINTKISOR.com
    clintkisor@gmail.com
    SKETCHBOOK
    Twitter :: Google+ :: Facebook
    AVAILABLE FOR FREELANCE

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Your stuff is just.....beautiful. I'm feeling very inspired right now. Keep it up please.

"If you aren't failing then you aren't learning."
    www.CLINTKISOR.com
    clintkisor@gmail.com
    SKETCHBOOK
    Twitter :: Google+ :: Facebook
    AVAILABLE FOR FREELANCE

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow!!! I haven't been here in too long. Great great updates. Wonderful stuff.

Please stop by my new Anatomy Sketchbook and critique the hell out of it.

"If everything is under control, you are going too slow."- Mario Andretti

My Blog (Cartoony stuff)

My Illustration Website

thesadpencil is offline Unfortunate Incident of Trial and Error Level 7 Gladiator: Samnite
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    haven't checked in on your sb in quite some time. and i gotta say sweet updates man, i really like the latest one his is expression is great and the colors are very nicely done. and the one in post #1797 i lol'd at. really brilliant stuff though. keep em coming man.

To live is to create, to create is to live. Without art and music, I do not know how I would get by in my day to day life.

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=115997

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thesadpencil: Thank you!

crazy3dman: Thanks!

clintrussell: thanks, hope youre workin hard then!

maxetormer: haha, thanks man, I'll do more for sure I just gotta scan em all in... Maybe I'll just buy a bigger scanner so this isn't such a hassel haha

AmontilladoAg: , yesss, get to drawin! Thanks!

f1guremeout: whoa, thanks dude! that other one just wasn't finished though, but I don't really like it all that much... also I tend not to think all too much while doing these, but I probably should!

lilnebo: yea I do my msn name is davidrapozaart@hotmail.com I think... Anyways, anybody add me if you want, I'm on sometimes but only after I'm done for the day. and no chelsea didn't clean me , I can do that myself haha. Thanks

Matte_Art: thanks a lot!

Sketch: haha, thanks man!

heres digi study from today

SketchBook
    My Twitter Account

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    nice dude, boxers and naked chicks. Wish I could do these studies as fast as you can. Lookin Hooot.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    dennis: why thank you and god bless all of your bbfls

heres a prog shot on what I'm workin on now(smaller part of a bigger image)... which i will finish

SketchBook
    My Twitter Account

Thanks
    Thanked 2,292 Times in 745 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    OOh awesome! Hahaha I like his expression! And the lighting is great!
    I like your fighting guys studies too! You must watch some UFC shows! Hehe

Sketchbook :: Blog :: Gorilla Artfare :: Prints :: my Etsy
    koppa says:
    i could kick an eggs ass if i wanted to

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    O o!! nic teeth, hard work

keep on,

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thats turnin out real cool man, lovin them beer swords.

HunterKiller_ is offline Registered User Level 15 Gladiator: Spartacus' Hoplomachi
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 Times in 654 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Lovin' the boxer paints, bra.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    HunterKiller_: Thanks dude !

agelaos: thanks babbababba breasts.

teena_mom: Thank you!

Clochette: nahhh, I just like the muscles in the photos! great refs! Thanks

half ass study from today

SketchBook
    My Twitter Account

_Acidburn_ is offline practice + devotion + practice = success & self satisfaction Level 1 Gladiator: Andabatae
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Awesome sketchbook! Very inspirational! I'll definitely keep on eye on this book. Keep up the excellent work man.

Please help encourage me to draw/sketch daily and to stop being a lazy pile of dousche!!!! It's way to easy to be lazy.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

:wtf:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Delicious
    I'm good man, realizing slowly that I can't rely on motivation anymore... gonna have to rely on dedication instead!
    Wait, wtf. I'm confused reading this here. You re Motivation.
    The daily updater. The motivator of motivators, a huge inspiration, because you stayed by your ways. To always keep going. Doing more and more art. Never to stop and slack.

Never to cease the constant rants that enable fifteen year olds to become unstoppable with their newly inspired ways of art. o_o

hey miles, sounds like its time to get your ass in gear! Better start studyin inbetween them drawings!

fuck yea miles, great one year difference!! Keep doing your anatomy studies! Dont ever stop studying... and when you have a problem, ref it!

post more, quit being a baby. SHOW ME SOME STUDIES.
    boobs man, it needs boobs. MAKE MORE ARTWORK.
    Damn it you're the embodiment of motivation. This WHOLE FUCKING WEBSITE IS, but you're somewhere at its core.
    I'm sure the motivational types like you keep many of us going until we drop.

So you not being able to rely on motivation seems unreal. I think I can understand it a little, but could you share some thoughts on this with us anyway? I'm positive there'd be something to learn for all of us.

I've felt my motivation slip away too many times, but kept thinking..
    If they can do it (wackos like you), then I can too.

You seem invincible, but that one reply sounded almost like you were.. withered. Drained.

Sure we have to occasionally realise we're no superhero, and only human.
    But could at least you never stop being a power ranger?

I do like to exaggerate stuff, but I really mean it. XD

Edit: Oh, and how does one rely on dedication?

Digital Painting | v8ART.net
    Visit my Blog for a Crazy Adventure down the Art lane - v8ART

Best educational digital art blog ever - Ctrl+Paint

Pillage & Plunder - Sketchbook

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Vigilandus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey man, I'll answer your question even though I don't got an update just yet... Just wanna get it out while I'm thinking about it.

alright... heres my talk on MOTIVATION.

To me motivation is inspiration which comes and goes in most people. I like to get all pumped up and ready to do all my work. What motivates me is seeing all the people around me really pushing to become great and making believe I live in some sort of Vision Quest type movie...

This is the way I see it:

first off, what we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do. Everything youre afraid to do or you put off just becomes mental baggage and really pulls you down. So when I say dedication instead of motivation I mean that you really have to push to get all that stuff done. No matter what it might be, if its holding you down you have to really just pull it together and finish it. For instance, if you can't draw hands, draw hands(which is what I'm workin on ). period. Or anything really for that matter. A good way I've found is to limit everything I do to a few hours. Like I wake up at 7am, I have to have all my studies done in my sketchbook by 9am and then have my digitals done by 11am. This forces you to not be lazy and not browse the internet or whatever it is you do to fill time. After this I usually limit work times in general to make sure I'm really pushing myself. Thats not to say you can't go out and do things later, just that youll actually get more done in general and have more time on top of that.

Basically it all depends on you, youre the only one who can make you work hard. I try to keep in mind that tomorrow becomes never and if I keep putting anything off it will just never happen. Everything has to be started and done this instance or it will never get done. Just trying to think of how serious life is and how we're all gonna die in any number of years is somethin that pushes me too. Each minute that passes you by you could be learnin something new or accomplishing something you've always wanted to do. The only real thing that has to happen is you acting on it. So when I push the other dudes on the forum I really just want to see them getting everything they want outta life. We all have goals and we can all reach them easily.

Something to really avoid though would be comfort zones. These can kill your drive and motivation. I always try to avoid feeling comfortable with whatever it is I'm doing. If I have too much money and think I am alright just taking the same old jobs I'll spend money to force myself to get off my ass and work harder. If somebody tells me my work is awesome the way it is then I'll go and send my work to a professional I like and ask for critiques. Anything to keep from being a lazy asshole. To me its all about breaking the ego and never stop looking up at what you could be.

I know this all sounds cheesy and whatever but its all true. We're all just dudes, hardly anybody started out golden or just amazing off the bat. Everybody you look up to has already gone through what you're going through and the only thing that changed them was really just sitting down and workin at it. We can all be great in our own respects but we all have to work at our core drawing skills first and we have to pull ourselves together and start pushing for everything we want.

and one last thing... Don't go easy on yourself! Never settle for anything and always set unrealistic goals worth reaching! Everybody thinks theres a huge race to be the best and never try because they say theres too much competition. But in reality theres a huge group of people thinking the same thing and they only settle for mediocre jobs or whatever it may be. So theres actually more competition for shit jobs than for the best.

moral of the story: Work hard, stay focused, and pull yourself together! Define what you want and go take it!

SketchBook
    My Twitter Account

27. The Following 177 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Delicious For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Φ, <3., (lark, .:WoLf:., a la bapsi, Aaron Death, Abrodos, Adrian Wilkins, AgentLantern, Ahim, AlexTooth, algenpfleger, AmontilladoAg, AndreasM, Angel Intheuk, Anthromancer, ArdorInertia, Arne Meyer, ArtByManon, Artimatum, ArtsySiridean, bish0p2004, BlackMita, blu01, Blunderguffer, Cam Sykes, carlosranna, CarmelW, catukas, ChisLu, Choob, cifgha, cl0aked, Clochette, Coinpurse, CorePoint, CornMan, courtyard, cristopher-B, CruShTinbOX, danlambert, Darktwin, Dave Szwec, dblock, Dengan, DeviousMeerkat, Devrak, dhchamp, DHTenshi, Dipz108, Dished, drd, Eddieee, Egbu, Enydimon, Eraiasu, Exon-Ion, Fitzin, Flakari Leader, Guik, GweNdZ, h.k, Hellfire, hunchback, HunterKiller_, Ian Miles, Imaginary, Imotep, Ivan Turcin, IvoM, Jamie Romoser, Joce, jonbronx, Jovian M, Judex, Kimonas, KingElvis, kischi, Kitsu, Kjesta, kolayamit, Koto, kure-ong, Kurjuus, lemming-clone-, Leonor, leRuben, Loathsome, LORD M, loveandasandwich, lowkey, Lyraina, Maciek, MacTire, Maestro Andres, Majora, malisa, MarcSampson, Mat Kaminski, MattGamer, mazetta, mc2mc2, merl1n, Mike086, Miles_, Mischeviouslittleelf, Mitchell, Monsieur-Beefy, Mooktar, Morgan_R, mpdpsy, Neolight, Nettle_Mountain, Newman101, Nibras, Niels23, No, Norris, onlyCHUCK, P, p sage, Passhunate, patram, Pawl, Pennyj, PHATandy, PieMonster, Pigeonkill, purplegoat, Quike Garcia, rapxic, RedThirteen, rossipoo, rumpenstiltzkin, ruuhkis, SamC, Samszym, Samuel Gray, sanakris, Sebastian Wagner, Seithe, sfa, shumizu, Smarty, Smoke, SM, Spirit, Steve G., stevebeadleart, StolenSky, SulaMoon, Swordhand, tandy1000, teazr, Texahol, The Gurch, TheGnoll, timo., TMG, Trailblazer, Triffin, Ven S, Verehin, Vigilandus, Vinicam, VirgL, Vritra, wannabeanimator, Wassim, Windmaker, Xaya, xinranliu, Yemi775, Yinyue, yongs, zweiDee

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks a million.

Digital Painting | v8ART.net
    Visit my Blog for a Crazy Adventure down the Art lane - v8ART

Best educational digital art blog ever - Ctrl+Paint

Pillage & Plunder - Sketchbook

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 370 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Dude, you rock! the ultimate motivation. I'm now going back to daily updates and studyin more! never stop!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Its all true, without Dave pushin me, yellin at me, I would probably be a lazy asshole. I get caught up too much in comfort zones and lose focus, slowly tryin to change that. You gotta really takes these things into mind that he says and not just pass it off as something you already know.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    agelaos: yea dude, gotta reach the gold!

midknight523: mmhmm

Miles_: good! get back to it!

Vigilandus: no problem, happy to help !

_Acidburn_: Thanks!

heres my poop study from today

SketchBook
    My Twitter Account

Page 61 of 150 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 265