Page 145 of 347 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 1,873 to 1,885 of 4499

Thread: Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)

Thanks
    Sheit! You're a freakin machine! How the hell do you do it? Do you like... chug a dozen espressos and smack yourself across the face before you start drawing something or do you just have a naturally constant flow of super drawing energy every damn day?!?
    Dammit I'm so jealous.

I think agelaos pretty much covered what improvements you could add to the girl. Everything else about it is ace. The background does seem kind of empty though, but as zulu said, it's like she's under water - like a hot deep see sorceress. Now that I think a bout it, she's got a slight silhouette around the neck area, as if there should be a stronger light source behind her but there isn't. Maybe adding another tiny spell there would help as there's only three strong ones visible.

Anyway, great work as usual. I'll see if I can force myself to update my SB this week. Ugh!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Awesome lighting on that last picture But I have to agree that those legs look way too thick. Unless that's the intention? On another note, really inspiring work you're doing man, gotta work my ass off to have a hope of catching up ><.
    Sketchbook
    DeviantArt

Available for freelance
    Email: ambientchroma [at] gmail.com

Thanks
    F#ck, double post. Sorry.
    Sketchbook
    DeviantArt

Available for freelance

Thanks
    I'm in love with your work. Your lines are so rugged yet fluid and all of your characters are friggin BADASS.

Thanks for this 'book!
    SKETCHBOOK

BLOG

"Only put off till tomorrow, what you are willing to die left undone." -Pablo Picasso

Mischeviouslittleelf is offline Promoted himself from Auxillery Pencil Infaantrist to Tablet Gunner
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 Times in 716 Posts
    I like that last piece, but I beg to differ the opinions of some of the posts above. The legs are quite correct in thickness, and I ain\t just saying that, they really look like they should^^

-E

Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 636 Posts
    I think the legs are just fine o_o I think the whole thing is just fine, actually. Just fine as in "fucking awesome".

Thanks
    Thanked 2,318 Times in 906 Posts
    algenpfleger: thanks man!

Mischeviouslittleelf: I think the thicker legs are more realistic... but less like the genre for the subject matter. No worries anyways, I don't have much desire to work on it anymore! I'm ready for new stuff!

kiwigarbage: Thanks a lot!

EtherRain: I'll just have to improve on the next images! I have limited time and totally hate to stick to one piece... , I'll just make somethin better! Thanks!

Christoffer: You just have to be dedicated to your work and strict with yourself... I wrote up a thing on inspiration a few pages back, thats basically how I think about it. Thanks though, I'll try to improve apon these things in my next images! plus it helps to listen to music like this constantly like I do:

kischi: Thanks, I wanted it to be easy to navigate for older dudes who might employ me or just people who don't want to bother looking for crap. And thanks for the crits! I've taken mental note!

kinnas: Thank you!

cyqunea: haha, thanks man, yea I didnt really think while I did that one. Somebody just wanted me to draw a goddess type deal for a test piece. so there it is! I dislike the subject matter, but I like how it came out and will move forward from here!

agelaos: alll valuable crits there dude, thanks a lot for pointing them out! I'll have to take the crits to the next image though due to my plannnzz of what I wanna do(plus I already sent it in ). Keep on pumpin out the studies man!

lilnebo: hahaha, thanks, I will!

zulu: Thank you!

heres a lot of stuff, all my anatomy studies from 9/14-9/29 and my new workspace/the real mr.delicious. All taken from my real sketchbook with bad image quality but I figure if algenpfleger was inspiring to do studies than I should probably post mine as well! Hopefully we'll all get into this habit and we'll travel through space holding eachother...

woo!

Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)

workspace:
    Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)

really just want to show off my van damme poster... if I ever feel down I just look up at it and all the bad feelings just dissapear.

pencil holder chelsea made me:

Mr. Delicious:

todays boxer studies!

Last edited by Mr.Delicious; September 29th, 2008 at 11:15 AM.
    'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account
    Schoolism Alien Video Tutorial!
    -HAHAHA B.B.F.F. Forever...-

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Delicious For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Looking good man, Is that gouache on the first heads? Nice Van Damme poster hahahah.
    Sketchbook
    DeviantArt

Available for freelance

Thanks
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I was just goign to update my sketchbook but I just lost all will to do so O_O

Mindblowing studies man, your lines are ace, ACE I'm telling you! Damn, now I see what you meant by doing 18 arms? Lol. Awesome, awesome, awesome. You rule.

Thanks
    Frigging doublepost!

Thanks
    and they are inspiring!
    great work on all the studies. it's good to see that everyone has to do them . seriously though the ones with rendered muscles are really nice.
    and the boxers look great as well.
    I will do more to follow you guys through space now.
    oh and the finished lady is awesome.

Thanks
    Great, great stuff.

Thanks
    Your work is very inspirational! I love the pencil work you have on the first few pages too. It'd be great to see more of that

Page 145 of 347 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 ... LastLast