Page 144 of 346 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 1,860 to 1,872 of 4496

Thread: Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,318 Times in 906 Posts
    kidult: Thanks man!

algenpfleger: haha, yes it does mean that. Its just that 18 is the number of times you gotta do something in order to remember it forever. Or at least thats what my dad used to tell me when I skateboarded, helped me learn everything easy. So far so good though, I can do intricate things from imagination now. Thanks man!

Darlene: haha, I will! Thank you!

Clochette: Thanks , its healthy to set goals and stick to em no matter what. so thats whats going on from this past few weeks forth!

Nightblue: Thanks, yea I gotta finish that one today so I'll keep updated... I'm kiddin iffy on where I wanna take it actually haha.

kischi: Yea, works for me anyways. I just do the same exact thing 18 times in a row when I wake up and right before bed. But I like to make lots of mental notes as I draw each of the 18 studies... Like counting the bumps and measuring across to other muscles to make sure I'm pretty accurate.

agelaos: Thanks dude, your stuff is coming along as well! You just have to stay dedicated to it!

Bendragon: haha, thanks man

DanielC: Thanks dude!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. All the leaves are changing here and the mountains look crazy, its pretty awesome. Too bad its raining, but thats more incentive to draw. I did another 18 back-of-arm studies today, but its such a biiitch to scan... So heres the usual boxers!

Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)

btw - chelsea made pumpkin cookies last night and hoolyyy shiit soo good. everyone should make them. so go make them.
    Last edited by Mr.Delicious; September 28th, 2008 at 11:11 AM.
    'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account
    Schoolism Alien Video Tutorial!
    -HAHAHA B.B.F.F. Forever...-
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Grafguy is offline Professional Graffiti Artist - Ghent, Belgium.
    Thanks
    why do people like you still have a sketchbook?
    your pulling all the attention away from the noobs
    go to the finally finished section :p

plz give the amateurs a chance

ps: awesome SB

Thanks
    Holy guacamole, dude! I though your stuff on the first few pages was great, but lo and behold you topped it! Your style has evolved so much since you started this thread, and it's amazing to have seen the transition.

You have some beautiful and inspirational pieces, and the next time I'm stuck with no idea what I want to draw, I'm coming back here!

Keep posting!

Thanks
    Tomaka: haha, thanks man!

Grafguy: Thanks man, and that should just be another push to get better ehh?? I'm not that great anyways, have you seen the new marko post

anyways, this one came out super dark and I didnt know what to put in the darkness... or if I should, I cant tell. any ideas?

Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)
    'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account

Thanks
    Holy (put word here) !!!!!!!, thats really nice, love the colors, and the hair, really good job dude, i think is good that way, it looks like shes under water, i think is good, keep working!!!, cheers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 Times in 643 Posts
    I love you
    Chelsea dont kill me please! no harm!
    Dude you rock!
    Keep on goin!

Thanks
    thanks guys, I also got a website set up now... nothin crazy but I like it like that. Also got a new blog link off there too!

WEBSITE
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account

Thanks
    Yea, dude thats lookin sweet! I think the only problem I have with it right now are the legs, they seem a bit chubby and somethings throwing off the sexiness. Personally I think her right leg is too short. I can see how it would look right, but if you take her right leg back to the vanishing point you'll see that the left thigh is actually sticking out further. If she bent her right leg, Im sure it would be shorter in comparison to her left. It would be easy to fix just extend her right thigh. Im not exactly sure if thats true, or if that made any sense, I just know that when I first saw it something was throwing it off. The problem mostly lies with the perspective but probably do the 18 thing with legs just for good measure, to help on future pieces.

Also I might bend her right hand down a little more, just so the composition goes around in a circle, but thats bein nitpicky.

The hands the face the hair, the breasts, the costume, the lighting and bg are all looking very nice and well rendered, just play around with the legs and I think you'll have a really cool piece here.
    Last edited by agelaos; September 29th, 2008 at 02:36 AM.

Thanks
    Sweet hip-hopping boogey-man! Latest one is pretty nice! I don't know how to crtitique it, but I try. Most of the light seems to be on the upper-chest-area, but I don't see the actual light-source. I mean.. those little light-y-dots near her hand are easy to notice that they're light-sources, but I don't find light source near her upper-chest.
    Aand.. her knee-area seems to be little too big. But I dunno. It depends.
    But man... the face... it wins 10 sexiness-points. Eyes are just... wow. And hair.
    Keep drawing!
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=136949 My sketchbook Critiques are welcome!

Thanks
    shit man, you're doing some really beautiful things with those vibrant colours! keep on rocking!

Thanks
    She turned out really nice! Maybe the legs are a little short, and plumpish (realistic) but doesn't look that super women like. Nice website, easy and clear like it.
    when you get to hell, tell them I sent you - you`ll get a group discount

My Sketchbook

kischisart.com
    available for freelance

Thanks
    Sheit! You're a freakin machine! How the hell do you do it? Do you like... chug a dozen espressos and smack yourself across the face before you start drawing something or do you just have a naturally constant flow of super drawing energy every damn day?!?
    Dammit I'm so jealous.

I think agelaos pretty much covered what improvements you could add to the girl. Everything else about it is ace. The background does seem kind of empty though, but as zulu said, it's like she's under water - like a hot deep see sorceress. Now that I think a bout it, she's got a slight silhouette around the neck area, as if there should be a stronger light source behind her but there isn't. Maybe adding another tiny spell there would help as there's only three strong ones visible.

Anyway, great work as usual. I'll see if I can force myself to update my SB this week. Ugh!

Thanks
    Awesome lighting on that last picture But I have to agree that those legs look way too thick. Unless that's the intention? On another note, really inspiring work you're doing man, gotta work my ass off to have a hope of catching up ><.
    Sketchbook
    DeviantArt

Available for freelance
    Email: ambientchroma [at] gmail.com

Page 144 of 346 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 ... LastLast