Page 141 of 347 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,833 of 4499

Thread: Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 Times in 654 Posts
    Lovin' the boxer paints, bra.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,318 Times in 906 Posts
    HunterKiller_: Thanks dude !

agelaos: thanks babbababba breasts.

teena_mom: Thank you!

Clochette: nahhh, I just like the muscles in the photos! great refs! Thanks

half ass study from today

Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)
    'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account
    Schoolism Alien Video Tutorial!
    -HAHAHA B.B.F.F. Forever...-

_Acidburn_ is offline practice + devotion + practice = success & self satisfaction
    Thanks
    Awesome sketchbook! Very inspirational! I'll definitely keep on eye on this book. Keep up the excellent work man.

Please help encourage me to draw/sketch daily and to stop being a lazy pile of dousche!!!! It's way to easy to be lazy.

Thanks

:wtf:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Delicious
    I'm good man, realizing slowly that I can't rely on motivation anymore... gonna have to rely on dedication instead!
    Wait, wtf. I'm confused reading this here. You áre Motivation.
    The daily updater. The motivator of motivators, a huge inspiration, because you stayed by your ways. To always keep going. Doing more and more art. Never to stop and slack.

Never to cease the constant rants that enable fifteen year olds to become unstoppable with their newly inspired ways of art. o_o

hey miles, sounds like its time to get your ass in gear! Better start studyin inbetween them drawings!

fuck yea miles, great one year difference!! Keep doing your anatomy studies! Dont ever stop studying... and when you have a problem, ref it!

post more, quit being a baby. SHOW ME SOME STUDIES.
    boobs man, it needs boobs. MAKE MORE ARTWORK.
    Damn it you're the embodiment of motivation. This WHOLE FUCKING WEBSITE IS, but you're somewhere at its core.
    I'm sure the motivational types like you keep many of us going until we drop.

So you not being able to rely on motivation seems unreal. I think I can understand it a little, but could you share some thoughts on this with us anyway? I'm positive there'd be something to learn for all of us.

I've felt my motivation slip away too many times, but kept thinking..
    If they can do it (wackos like you), then I can too.

You seem invincible, but that one reply sounded almost like you were.. withered. Drained.

Sure we have to occasionally realise we're no superhero, and only human.
    But could at least you never stop being a power ranger?

I do like to exaggerate stuff, but I really mean it. XD

Edit: Oh, and how does one rely on dedication?
    Digital Painting | v8ART.net
    Visit my Blog for a Crazy Adventure down the Art lane - v8ART

Best educational digital art blog ever - Ctrl+Paint

Pillage & Plunder - Sketchbook

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vigilandus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hey man, I'll answer your question even though I don't got an update just yet... Just wanna get it out while I'm thinking about it.

alright... heres my talk on MOTIVATION.

To me motivation is inspiration which comes and goes in most people. I like to get all pumped up and ready to do all my work. What motivates me is seeing all the people around me really pushing to become great and making believe I live in some sort of Vision Quest type movie...

This is the way I see it:

first off, what we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do. Everything youre afraid to do or you put off just becomes mental baggage and really pulls you down. So when I say dedication instead of motivation I mean that you really have to push to get all that stuff done. No matter what it might be, if its holding you down you have to really just pull it together and finish it. For instance, if you can't draw hands, draw hands(which is what I'm workin on ). period. Or anything really for that matter. A good way I've found is to limit everything I do to a few hours. Like I wake up at 7am, I have to have all my studies done in my sketchbook by 9am and then have my digitals done by 11am. This forces you to not be lazy and not browse the internet or whatever it is you do to fill time. After this I usually limit work times in general to make sure I'm really pushing myself. Thats not to say you can't go out and do things later, just that youll actually get more done in general and have more time on top of that.

Basically it all depends on you, youre the only one who can make you work hard. I try to keep in mind that tomorrow becomes never and if I keep putting anything off it will just never happen. Everything has to be started and done this instance or it will never get done. Just trying to think of how serious life is and how we're all gonna die in any number of years is somethin that pushes me too. Each minute that passes you by you could be learnin something new or accomplishing something you've always wanted to do. The only real thing that has to happen is you acting on it. So when I push the other dudes on the forum I really just want to see them getting everything they want outta life. We all have goals and we can all reach them easily.

Something to really avoid though would be comfort zones. These can kill your drive and motivation. I always try to avoid feeling comfortable with whatever it is I'm doing. If I have too much money and think I am alright just taking the same old jobs I'll spend money to force myself to get off my ass and work harder. If somebody tells me my work is awesome the way it is then I'll go and send my work to a professional I like and ask for critiques. Anything to keep from being a lazy asshole. To me its all about breaking the ego and never stop looking up at what you could be.

I know this all sounds cheesy and whatever but its all true. We're all just dudes, hardly anybody started out golden or just amazing off the bat. Everybody you look up to has already gone through what you're going through and the only thing that changed them was really just sitting down and workin at it. We can all be great in our own respects but we all have to work at our core drawing skills first and we have to pull ourselves together and start pushing for everything we want.

and one last thing... Don't go easy on yourself! Never settle for anything and always set unrealistic goals worth reaching! Everybody thinks theres a huge race to be the best and never try because they say theres too much competition. But in reality theres a huge group of people thinking the same thing and they only settle for mediocre jobs or whatever it may be. So theres actually more competition for shit jobs than for the best.

moral of the story: Work hard, stay focused, and pull yourself together! Define what you want and go take it!
    'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account

8. The Following 180 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Delicious For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Φ, <3., (lark, .:WoLf:., a la bapsi, Aaron Death, Abrodos, Adrian Wilkins, AgentLantern, Ahim, AlexTooth, algenpfleger, AmontilladoAg, AndreasM, Angel Intheuk, Anthromancer, ArdorInertia, Arne Meyer, ArtByManon, Artimatum, ArtsySiridean, bish0p2004, BlackMita, blu01, Blunderguffer, Cam Sykes, carlosranna, CarmelW, catukas, ChisLu, Choob, cifgha, cl0aked, Clochette, Coinpurse, CorePoint, CornMan, courtyard, cristopher-B, CruShTinbOX, danlambert, Darktwin, Dave Szwec, dblock, Dengan, DeviousMeerkat, Devrak, dhchamp, DHTenshi, Dipz108, Dished, DocEvilTitanium, drd, Eddieee, Egbu, Enydimon, Eraiasu, Exon-Ion, Fitzin, Flakari Leader, Guik, GweNdZ, h.k, Hellfire, hunchback, HunterKiller_, Ian Miles, Imaginary, Imotep, Ivan Turcin, IvoM, Jamie Romoser, jeromr, Joce, jonbronx, Jovian M, Judex, Kimonas, KingElvis, kischi, Kitsu, Kjesta, kolayamit, Koto, kure-ong, Kurjuus, lemming-clone-, Leonor, leRuben, Loathsome, LORD M, loveandasandwich, lowkey, Lyraina, Maciek, MacTire, Maestro Andres, Majora, malisa, MarcSampson, Mat Kaminski, MattGamer, mazetta, mc2mc2, merl1n, Mike086, Miles_, Mischeviouslittleelf, Mitchell, Monsieur-Beefy, Mooktar, Morgan_R, mpdpsy, Neolight, Nettle_Mountain, Newman101, Nibras, Niels23, Noë, Norris, onlyCHUCK, P, p sage, Passhunate, patram, Pawl, Pennyj, PHATandy, PieMonster, Pigeonkill, purplegoat, Quike Garcia, rapxic, RedThirteen, rossipoo, rumpenstiltzkin, ruuhkis, SamC, Samszym, Samuel Gray, sanakris, Sebastian Wagner, Seithe, sfa, shumizu, Smarty, Smoke, SM, Spirit, Steve G., stevebeadleart, StolenSky, SulaMoon, Swordhand, tandy1000, teazr, Texahol, The Gurch, TheGnoll, timo., TMG, Trailblazer, Triffin, Umbravita, Ven S, Verehin, Vigilandus, Vinicam, VirgL, Vritra, wannabeanimator, Wassim, Windmaker, Xaya, xinranliu, Yemi775, Yinyue, yongs, zweiDee

Thanks
    Thanks a million.
    Digital Painting | v8ART.net
    Visit my Blog for a Crazy Adventure down the Art lane - v8ART

Best educational digital art blog ever - Ctrl+Paint

Pillage & Plunder - Sketchbook

Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 370 Posts
    Dude, you rock! the ultimate motivation. I'm now going back to daily updates and studyin more! never stop!

Thanks

Thanks
    Its all true, without Dave pushin me, yellin at me, I would probably be a lazy asshole. I get caught up too much in comfort zones and lose focus, slowly tryin to change that. You gotta really takes these things into mind that he says and not just pass it off as something you already know.

Thanks
    agelaos: yea dude, gotta reach the gold!

midknight523: mmhmm

Miles_: good! get back to it!

Vigilandus: no problem, happy to help !

_Acidburn_: Thanks!

heres my poop study from today

SketchBook
    My Twitter Account

Thanks
    Man, beautiful speech up there! I think you deserve a standing ovation from me for that one! It's all true. I think in the end things will end up working out for the dedicated in some way or another.

On to the new piece. I think the actual hand studies look great, the actual thing that I have to critique about is the boxer's gloves. The one that I can see is waaayy too small unless he has really small hands... I guess I can only say that remember that the hand takes over just about the entirety of the face. So try to gauge the size of any accessories that might be attached to the hand in the same way.
    Other than that, I really like your presentation of all your pieces. You have this cleanliness to all your art. Also the way its presented in its own fancy little 'letter-box' style border is pretty nice. I think it's all about 50% presentation, 50% actual talent. Because, as I've seen in the past, even bad art is on the walls in museums for the sheer fact that presentation has taken them to that next level.
    The other odd thing about it is that your art is doubly likeable because of the person behind the art. It's kind of like when you find a girl that isn't particualarily your ideal woman, but she ends up being ten times better because of her attitude.
    Now this isn't to say that your art is bad in any way, I love your work. I mean I subscribe to it lol I just love seeing your work. Especially now that you say it's in your regrowing stage.
    I know in the end all your extra studies will pay off and you'll become even greater in the end...

Either way, cheers, and have a good time doing what you do!
    Cya later.
    My Bloggins

Mat Kaminski's Sketchbook

Sketchbooks love Critiques, give a crit, get a crit! (tm)

|| SSG -- Riley Stark | Ian Barker | Damien Levs | triggerpigking ||

The CRIMSON DAGGERS

Thanks
    Matte_Art: yea, his hand does look small there... but thats basically how small it was in the picture, guy had a big head haha. Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it and I'm glad you got somethin outta my speech there haha ! I feel those things are really important and I like to tell everyone that but idk, maybe I'll just put it on the first post of the sb for now or somethin.

Thanks again everyone! Hope I could help get some new ways of doing things in your heads ! I basically try and live by what i put down and it really helps me so hopefully it will help you guys too.

heres a shirt design i did(restricted to 4 colors) and some prog shot on the one i'm working on(slow moving...)

SketchBook
    My Twitter Account

Thanks
    heres today's quick study

SketchBook
    My Twitter Account

Page 141 of 347 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 ... LastLast