Page 116 of 300 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 4496
    Thanks
    I'm lovin' it and that's rare for me. +1 on your fine descriptive details!

Post #1724; Add a cast shadow and subtle background because the figurines look as though they are floating in space.

First figurine, the orange-haired warrior. Clean up the edges well. There is an eraser mark under the drape in between her legs and to the left of her breasts, under her arm. The second figurine, the male warrior. Differentiate between smooth and sharp edges between objects in the foreground and background. For example, the helmet versus the edge of the man's face. Right now, if I were to draw a line over that, it would be a continuous undisturbed line rather edges and curves. Third figurine, the arm carrying the shield, the upper part of the arm looks awkward, almost resting upon her breast and the foot in the back looks disconnected from the rest though I understand what you were trying to do.
    xsdk01@yahoo.com
    "God created firefighters so police could have heroes too."

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    congrats on the move
    not in the midwest anymore huh?

the rejected designs look pretty damn good. makes me wonder what the accepted designs look like.

where do u work?

did u hear about the midway layoffs? sounds like a lot of people got let go.
    sketchbook

looking for work! pm me

blog!

Thanks
    Love the colors in this one men. super vivid. awesome!!!!

Thanks
    Looks like a nice place to live, Im trying to figure out where that might be, looks like the northwest. congrats on that, thanks for updating.
    SketchBook Chris Yoakum?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 636 Posts
    Holy shit man! Freaking amazing character! Say, are these greyscale->color or directly painted?

YOur new place looks great too, I'd love to sit by that lake and just draw away Do you live in a secret cave behind the waterfalls?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by algenpfleger View Post
    ...Do you live in a secret cave behind the waterfalls?
    he better! or my name's clumpy... and it aint!

Dave: Hah! intentional indeed, but you forget i'm an idiot. Killer update as always. Check your inbox hoss

Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 Times in 643 Posts
    Mr.d you cant do this to me.....
    YOU JUST FREAKIN CANT!
    you get me addicted to your art and then you don't update for weeks
    why what have i ever done to you! is this what i get for falling in love with your art! You cold hearted man! the least you can do is give the little girl some art!
    ok plays overs
    Sweet ass mtha fing art.......
    as usual
    Really nice i love your style with colours!
    last 2 are my favs
    i love your waterfall cave too
    Hope you liked them asspats
    please i mean freakin please update

Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 907 Posts
    lilnebo: hahaha, well i'm updating because you bumped it haha, didnt wanna have my topic up again without anything new !

Coinpurse: I wish I lived behind it, I live down the road though haha. whooaaa whooa, youre not an idiot... but wheres the goddamn work?! Thanks dude!

algenpfleger: nope, no secret cave . But yea, those are overlayed color then painted glad you like em!

MonkeYoakum: Thank you! I live in the northeast - Littleton, New Hampshire.

MeTaL-Mike: Thanks dude, I wasnt sure people liked that style or not... I'll try and get time to finish my Thrash til' Death concepts.

roidvoid: didnt hear about the midway layoffs, that sucks though... economy sucks in general I guess. Freelance is the way to go! I work for Eigen works which is being really slow in showcasing the official website so it just seems like I'm full of shit hahaha. But yea, we're new and its fun. I mostly work freelance though as I just sit in the bedroom here and work all day. Doesn't take all too long to finish the work work. Thanks for the compliments dude!

xsdk01: yea I wasnt really feeling the whole project in general. Not really my thing. But these were supposed to be animated, not production art, so I didnt really bother cutting around the edges too much when i did them. I'll keep those things in mind though, thanks!

Victor B: yea for sure, I just gotta get a truck and make sure to go out more often haha. Thanks!

Suira: Thanks for the crits! I wasn't too into either of those pictures haha, I'm trying not to update for the sake of updating with art i dont like... but I dont have much time otherwise haha. I should probably put more pride into them in general. Anyways, I'm glad you like my sb, and keep working!

DHTenshi: Thanks a lot! Yea its beautiful here, everyday is about 70-80 out, always fresh air and lots of life! Cheap living too!

Hey everybody, just updating with a t-shirt design I just finished for my friends POWERGLOVE! Its gonna be a t-shirt soon... I'm totally pumped to get one.

some process gifs too.

part 1-

Mr.Delicious loves art. (Full on Body Contact)

part 2- (repeats some stages)

final-

'If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems.And that's a big mistake.'
    www.DaveRapoza.com - Step by Steps, Videos, PSD Downloads, and tons of other crap
    SketchBook
    My Twitter Account
    Schoolism Alien Video Tutorial!
    -HAHAHA B.B.F.F. Forever...-

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Delicious For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Wow congrats meng! Love the energy of the design. The Nintendo controllers are awesome.

Thanks
    That process shot is so interesting to watch, I love the look of the final, though I dont think I understand how you get there. What kind of layers are you using for those err color layers. Also I had a question about working freelance. Not that I really think I'm to that level yet but hopfully someday. How do you go about finding work? Is there a resource I can try to land some punk ass minor jobs at? Thanks for the update! You rock
    SketchBook Chris Yoakum?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 544 Posts
    I'm not too sure about the text (or even if you're allowed to change it), but the image itself looks really awesome, and thank you so much for uploading the process. Very helpful.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,051 Times in 687 Posts
    That youtube vid helped me more than you know.
    "Everything must serve the idea. The means used to convey the idea should be the simplest and clear. Just what is required. No extra images. To me this is a universal principle of art. Saying as much as possible with a minimum of means."
    -John Huston, Director

Thanks
    Rraaaaaaadddddd

Thanks
    you're an inspiration dude

Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 Times in 643 Posts
    YES YES YES!
    Thats what am talking about!
    your more than a friking inspiration!
    that piece is awesome!
    Woo more!
    Keep it up bro!

Page 116 of 300 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 ... LastLast