I am looking for an artist/illustrator to join a team to create a comic based on a feature-length film script. The script has done well in for me, and I've had interest to adapt it into a comic (kind of the backward way of doing things). I'm a huge comic fan, and I've been looking to get into the medium more and more. I am in talks to adapt a handful of comics for film this year. But at the same time, I want to step into the medium of comics and grahic novels.

A bit about me. I'm an award-winning, repped, produced writer. My most recent work was writing a major remake of an 80's sci-fi flick. I'm also developing a tv series, as well as a few aditional films scripts. I can't name specifics on this site, however, if you'd like to read about the script we're adapting check out www.dreamerscript.com. You can also take a look at my personal site, though it's grossly outdated - www.rockshainkjr.com. Then, if you're clever, google my name, and you'll find a handful of additional info.

Anyway, I'm rambling. A bit more about the project. At this point, I've discussed the project with a few publishers, and rather then going in solo as a writer, I'd like to secure a team. An artist/illustrator and a letter. I'd also like to create a first issue, or "preview" beforehand. I want to have more ownership to this project, and ownership I'd like to share with the team. Whoever we work with, I want onboard for the longhaul.

So, if you'd like to find out more info, shoot me an email. We're looking for those with amazing portfolios, or flat out experience. As for style, we're open. However, We'd like something more reality based. Less cartoony, more gritty. We're fans of the work done in "Sleeper", "Y The Last Man", but then the other end of the spectrum, we also really like the style of Ben Templemith. so, we're open to seeing most anything. But keep it gritty and dark.

Thanks for reading. To email me, check out my personal site, and choose "contact".