Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
    Thanks

yep

love your style. it reminds me of a stylized and detailed josh howard. Dead@17

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Two man army... wow.

Beauty in graphic form!
    Last edited by IanE; August 5th, 2008 at 02:45 PM.
    Only the heart intrinsically noble can succeed...
    Check out My Sketchbook: Leave critiques, encouragement, and good jokes within.

www.enmls.com

Thanks
    Hey T-Man! Cheers pal, that's a compliment indeed. I worked with Josh on his Sasquatch book for Viper comics a while back, you can probably find some of the pages from it in this thread if you root round a bit. Cheers for the feedback!

Hey IanE! Haha! Cheers man! And it's just two of us now! Me on pics, Bob on words! Thank you for the positive words, hope you enjoy today's post!

Another little warm up colour sketch here, this one inspired by the choppy-choppy haircut my girl had a while back.

More tomorrow!

Lorenzo!

STUDIOBLINKTWICE! The BIG thread! New images every week!

Thanks
    Awesome work as always big fellah, i love the jungle behind that car.
    Has bob grown his hair!?
    Miss youuu
    -B-

Thanks
    absolutely beautiful line work and great energy! fan am i!

Thanks
    Hey-hey, Badger!! Thanks for the kind words bro! Glad you're digging the new stuffs! Yeah, Bob's hair is outta control!! Haha! Hope you enjoy the upcoming stuff!

Smokenmirrors! Ah, a very cool resonse! Thank you man! Hope you dig today's offering! Cheers!

Here's a heads-up on an appearance I'll be making on Tuesday 12th of this month (Aug) in the very cool drinking establishment known as Mr Wolfs right here in Bristol.

I'm lucky enough to have been asked to guest at the latest of the very excellent Weapon of Choice nights at said bar. The WOC eves are a cool meeting of Hip Hop, live art and Noodles, which have thus far been host to some of Bristol's finest Graffiti and urban artists, though next Tues is a special Comic Book installment, and yours truly has been asked to come out and play.

I'll be drawing alongside the excellent Dylan Shipley, a very talented Bristol-based concept artist and all-round nice guy. As you'll see from some of the attatched links, Dylan and I will each be completing a huge (like 6-7ft!) illustration during the eve, which starts at 9pm and rolls on until a bleary-eyed 3am conclusion.

Not sure what I'm gonna draw yet, but I think it's probably gonna be along the lines of some big a$$ robot or something...

GO HERE for a look at the Weapon of Choice events past on their Myspace page.

GO HERE to check out the flyer for Tues 12th.

And there's an event on facebook too, GO HERE to check it out.

Coolio!

See you there!

Lorenzo!

Thanks
    Hey Lorenzo! We have met in Birmingham last year on that comics "something". Your table was very close to the entrance. I told you personally that your stuff is top quality. In the name of all the apes: keep it up!

Thanks
    I dig the "Weapon of Choice" event thing!!!
    My Sketchbook [ACTUALLY UPDATED!]

I have 800 posts

Thanks
    Hey Psantha! Haha! What a great message! In the name of all the apes I will do my best to keep this stuff coming on a weekly basis!! I'm glad you're enjoying the thread, many thanks for the very kind words!!

Chuck! Thanks bro! Be posting up photos from the event asap too, so you can check out what I drew on the night. Hope you enjoy!
    Hello folks, well, here's a fun one! Those good folks over at the DFC offices have just put the first Monkey Nuts Flash Game online, here's our official announcement:

"Here's a little Rivet-yellow sunshine to brighten your Monday! Those brainiacs over at the DFC, in collaboration with the Etherington Brothers, have just launched the first in a series of flash games, available for FREE from their website. First out of the box is the 'harder-than-it-looks' BANANA BLASTER arcarde classic, featuring Sid and Rivet. We won't spoil the fun by saying any more, as there's a little Monkey Nuts intro to enjoy as well.

Featuring exclusive Lorenzo artwork, and AT LEAST 50 bananas per game, this is the last word in banana blasting nonsense!

So, if you feel like excersing your trigger finger, just follow the link below! ENJOY!

GO HERE - For all the fun of the FRUIT! "

Have fun!

Lorenzo!

The7Artist7 is offline I'll have a double Rocktastic with added awesome please
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,300 Times in 559 Posts
    Awesome - a monkeynuts game!! Yay - clickity click!... ...click, click, click... click, click, click, click click, click click, click click, click... click... clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick click aarg bananas everywhere! clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick clickclickclickclickclick... click ...many, many attempts later... hahahaHA! I am victorious! - the master of Bananas - quail before me........ ahem, adjusts collar, looks around...

What - no reward! hehe lol, cool stuff dude but a tip for your sanity people: try using the pen if you have a tablet - trying to move that quick with a mouse is solid!

Keep up the superb awesome and inspiring stuffs guys

Thanks
    Hey-hey The7! Man, that's a frikkin' hilarious response!! Thank you for taking the time to post such a great response, and for shooting all them 'nanas!! Sorry there was no reward screen, there will be in the next one, I assure you, gonna slowly develop these games to become something special and fun! Cheers bro!!

Hey folks, a very quick mini update here, as the WOC boss man C sent me a stack of the postcard flyers for the Weapon of Choice gig I'm drawing for this Tuesday (see previous post), and I thought you might like to see 'em!

More in a bit!

Lorenzo!

Oh, and if you can get a hold of one of these, it's good for a free shot of Tequila or Sambuka on the night. Don't drink and draw, kids!

Thanks
    Yeah at the beginning, the game wuz pretty tough but after many attempts(just like the7artist7) I've been able to defeat this eating-banana machine yay!!!

I have 800 posts

Thanks
    Hey Chuck! Man, that's amazing!! I am soooo terrible at that game! My record's about 18 bananas! Still, that's probably a good thing, as my inability sends me back to the drawing board! Cheers for the kind words, bro!

So, I've got a little behind on my Monkey Nuts Adventure checklist, hopefully I'll put that right over the next week or so. Here's a shot of issue 5...

Lorenzo!

Thanks
    Does Monkey Nuts's in Canadians book stores or somewhere else beside Internet?

I have 800 posts

Thanks
    Hey Chuck! Mnkey Nuts appears in the weekly comic the DFC, you can order individual issues to be delivered to Canada HERE, enjoy, bro!

Here we are with the adventure checklist entry for issue 6 of the DFC. I have quite a way to go to catch up still though, as the comic hits Number 12 this Friday!

That will have to wait though, as this week's posts will be something different...

As you'll see from this issue of the DFC, it featured the first Monkey Nuts cover, and all this coming week I'll be breaking down all the processes that went into creating it, from early rough to finished illustraton. Those of you who have been following my posts for the past few years will know I've done a few tutorials already, but they're so far back buried in amongst all the hundreds of other images, I thought I'd do a new one for those who don't like to root.

Cheers, hope you enjoy reading along through the process!

Lorenzo!

Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast