Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Gustavo!! Man, we're nearly there! Malcolm Magic and the Big Kahuna is currently available through Lulu, you can get it anywhere in the world, and yes they accept paypal! You can find it here: http://www.lulu.com/content/2295831 and Thd DFC, which our strip Monkey Nuts runs in is also available worldwide, see details below! Cheers for the on-going support!! Hope you like the coming posts!
    Cool!
    I'm looking at it at lulu right now.
    I'll be buying it.
    How about "Moon"?
    What going on with "Moon"?
    When are we going to see "Moon"?
    "Moon, moon, moon, moon, moon"?!!!!
    Last edited by gugesbri; June 14th, 2008 at 03:52 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hey Gustavo! Cool! Hope you enjoy it bro! As for MOON! Haha! I can see you're keen! We currently have plans to put a book with all the short MOON! stories we did out through Lulu later this year, and have more art-of books coming up in 2009, but at the moment all my time is going into Monkey Nuts, so stay tuned for future MOON! news! Cheers!

Here's a lil' (blurry) shot of me scribbling another Monkey Nuts large reveal opener...

More soon!

Lorenzo!

STUDIOBLINKTWICE! The BIG thread! New images every week!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lorenzo! For This Useful Post:

The7Artist7 is offline I'll have a double Rocktastic with added awesome please
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,299 Times in 559 Posts
    Wow seriously dudes! - this is... I really try not to overuse this word but I just can't help it... AWESOME! XD Loving the pure enthusiasm and flair - I have a love-hate relationship with your colouring but whatever - keep rocking on - subscribed!

I look forward to checking more of your stuff and getting totally inspired 'woot!' as they say...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo! View Post
    Hey Gustavo! Cool! Hope you enjoy it bro! As for MOON! Haha! I can see you're keen! We currently have plans to put a book with all the short MOON! stories we did out through Lulu later this year, and have more art-of books coming up in 2009, but at the moment all my time is going into Monkey Nuts, so stay tuned for future MOON! news! Cheers!

Here's a lil' (blurry) shot of me scribbling another Monkey Nuts large reveal opener...

More soon!

Lorenzo!

Dude, you da man!

Thanks
    Hey The7Artst7!! Cheers bro! That's such an encouraging response!! I only hope you're ready fpr lots and lots and LOTS of updates, and a few surprises, all on their way every week, pal! Enjoy!

Gustavo! Haha! Glad you dug it pal! Another in progress shot on the way soooon! Hope you dig today's piccie! Cheers!

Another break-down here of one of the elements from the DFC launch cover, hope you likey!

Note in particular how the final design differs largely for the original concept sketch, due to their already being a couple of three-fingered hands on the cover by the time I got to the final render of this 'un! Thrilling!

Two days now until the new DFC arrives! Ha-ZAA!

Lorenzo!

Thanks
    how many time it takes you to draw a work like the one on paper in the post 634.
    thanks
    My Sketchbook [ACTUALLY UPDATED!]

I have 800 posts

Thanks
    fantastic work, i love your settings and use of black shadows

Thanks
    im fucking amazed at this shit. i usually float around this site while i doodle and my eye caught your shit all i can say is you're insane. but one question what kind of paper is that that you used in those 2 pictures?

Thanks
    Hey Chuck18mp! Takes me a day to draw a page, on average. Sometimes I'm quicker, but only at the expense of the detail, as they say! Cheers!

Hey Narai! Thak you so much for the kind and encouraging words!! Glad you're enjoying the thread, hope you dig the coming week's posts!!

Big PapaRaels!! Dude, it's very cool of you to come in and let me know you're into all this scribbled madness!! To answer your Q, I use Blink Twice Comic Board mostly, but sometimes I also use 160gm laser copier paper, which may sound weird, but it's reall good for drawing on with biros, which I do alot as you can see from the piccies! Tons more stuff on the way, hope you enjoy it all! Cheers!

Well, issue 4 of the the DFC ( www.thedfc.co.uk ) landed today, so what better than to show you the Monkey Nuts Adventure Checklist Page for issue 2, huh?

For exclusive full colour preview panels from our adventure in issue 4 (including a shot of Monkey Nuts secret base - it's a Spanish galleon!) go to: www.thedfc.co.uk/issues/4/monkey-nuts/

More before you know it!

Lorenzo!

The7Artist7 is offline I'll have a double Rocktastic with added awesome please
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,299 Times in 559 Posts
    Yeeha! - updates keep em coming

Oh yeh - I'm unofficially launching a 'where's your spidey?' campaign as of now - just cause I dig spidey! fun stuffs!

so what progs do you use for the finishing process - illustrator, photoshop?

Thanks
    I can't believe the penwork you can do from using what appears to be a regular 10 cent ball point pen...I still splurge on things like nice micron pens and fountain pens when i find myself sucking it up on inking...
    Goes to show you it's not the tool that makes the artist >_<
    I love how you capture the mood so well in your drawings (most of the stuff near the beginning of the thread). Amazing stuff!

Thanks
    i love the pens keep them coming. i really want to get a hold of these comics over in the U.S. but i cant find them =(

Thanks
    Hey The7Artist7! Haha! You wanna see my take on Spidey? Well, not much chance of that just at the moment, as I'm snowed under with Monkey Nuts work, but I AN tell you that you can expect to see my take on a fairly well franchised comic and movie title soonish, stay tuned! As for your Q on the programmes I use, it's all just Photoshop, as I like to keep things simple! Cheers!

Hey Pan 2!! Yeah, you spotted the laughable tools I use for my scribbling!! Haha! I just really like the lines I get from biros and other such low-end ball-points. I do use several fineliners and stuff too in the process, so I'm kind of semi-slumming it! Thanks for your feedback on the mood communicated in some of this stuff, that's very much apprecited!! Hope you enjoy today's post!

Hey, Big Papa! As you're into checking out the lineart shots, here's another today for you to have a look-see at. In terms of getting your hands on some of my stuff, pretty much all of my work is going into Monkey Nuts at the moment, and that's available all over the world, just follow the link in the text below to the DC, Cheers!

More snaps from the drawing board here, at 50% and 95% complete. This page is part of a forth-coming Monkey Nuts adventure, which will run in The DFC in a few months' time...

Enjoy!

More in a moment!

Lorenzo!

Last edited by Lorenzo!; June 23rd, 2008 at 12:33 PM.

Thanks
    Breathtaking stuff, I'm hooked! That's some of the best inking I've seen. I see you're using pigma microns (or similar), but it does look very brushy!
    Again, simply amazing!!!

Thanks
    I always like your art, its very warm, emotional, gentle. Your methods R great, i just wanna say keep posting amazing comic arts from ya...

Page 43 of 95 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 ... LastLast