COW - Discussion/Complaining/TrashTalk/"Where the f*** is the Poll?" Questions-Thread
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: COW - Discussion/Complaining/TrashTalk/"Where the f*** is the Poll?" Questions-Thread

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just like to say I'm in total agreement with si swe on the subject above. From here on out the finals will be more strict on who gets in the finals. I hate to exclude anyone, but I feel the briefs should be followed a bit closer. Otherwise it might as well be some creature you spent a month on last year that you felt like entering in the finals, I'm not accusing anyone of that, and don't feel that has happened but I'm just stateing that it is a possibility, and something we need to consider.

Hope we don't offend anyone in the future, when something like this happens. It is just a fun game, but it is a competition as well which I think makes it more interesting and I feel the rules need to be adhered to so the competitiveness can be on an even playing field.

Hope this isn't coming off like a rant, just a freindly reminder to look out for this in the future.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to (lark For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 20