Sketchbook: Just....Lazy sketchbooking
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Just....Lazy sketchbooking

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Just....Lazy sketchbooking

Hey everyone, thanks for dropping by. Been wanting to start one of these for a fair bit, but wanted to hold it off a little until I get better with my drawings....well it's been over a year and I'm still not any better than I was lol. I think I really need some comments and critiques about my drawings, some kind of guidance basically and this seems like the perfect place to get it

Little bit of info about me anyways, i'm 19, live in the UK and I am currently on a Graphic design course hoping to go onto Uni later on this year to do an Illustration with animation course.

some random drawings

Did most these while I was watching a live at glastonbury dvd, girl is from the serenity poster

These are from life, that I did during a art lesson

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Stick with z life drawing! And start studying the anatomy! I would start with one part like the hands just as an example. Draw your hands, your friends, your momma's! Then, take what you learned and draw a few from your mind. After, that post em' up and getcha some feedback. Then, start all over again with your new found knowledge! Of course it doesn't have to be hands it could be whatever. . . . I will be waiting for a new post! Oh ya!-- DRAW BIGGER! Take up the whole page!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Welcome to CA, mate.

"Anyone who is too embarrassed to post their work will be shot on sight. You are here to learn, not to show off." Idiot Apathy said that, or something like it. Should have started posting long time ago.

Hey - really like that semi-silhouette on the first page. Also like the feel of the glastonbury sketches. Good job.

Mr. Indigo's right. Also - as you progress with anatomy, apply it to these gestural drawings. Draw as much as you can rather than trying to round off everything perfectly. Then post them and hope someone like mentler or hurricane stops by.

Good so far, keep at it, bro.

- d.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanks guys for the encouragement and advice, I'll definetly get on the anatomy and life drawings

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.