Thanks

want to learn about sculpture!!!

Hey guys, Do you want to learn how to sculpt???? Maybe this could help you, I have been prepearing this new section, featuring the step by step works from Martin Canale, Clay Moore, Dan Perez, Chuck NeedHam and links to other cool places with references…check out the new TUTORIAL SECTION

Also, some fellows sculptors have new work to show check out The Sculptor's Galleries

Elizardo ( 1 piece)
    Casey Love (6 pieces)
    Gabriel Marquez (2 pics)
    N-T Productions (1 piece)
    Mark VanTyne (2 pics)
    Viggiano (2 pieces)
    Alex Oliver (2 pics)

I hope you find this helpfull and inspirating!!!! Some random pics...

want to learn about sculpture!!! want to learn about sculpture!!! want to learn about sculpture!!! want to learn about sculpture!!!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    alterton, ah... a breath of fresh air. thanks for the links, good stuff, any sculptor, or anyone for that matter should take a look at these. even if you dont sculpt, you can learn a lot, after all your art is your interpretation of the things youve absorbed over your life time. great inspirations! back to sculpting !
    :chug:

Thanks
    YES!!! I've seen all those works before, but I'm always looking for inspiration. Onward and upward!!

Thanks
    Really nice, but what a horrendosly slow server!:mad: Takes too long time to download the pictures. Is there any other places where you can find these tutorials?

Thanks
    Hey guys, glad you like them, and glad they are helpfull to you...
    About the "horrendosly slow server! Takes too long time to download the pictures. Is there any other places where you can find these tutorials?"...if you are talking about Martin Canale's tutorial, the images are from the GoreGoup server, the poblem is their size, to damned big...and no, there is no other way...if you are talking about the rest of the tutorials check the sculptors own site, their are linked at the bottom of every sculptor gallery...
    Alterton

Thanks
    Ok, I see. I did not have patience to wait for every image to download (we are talking like 2-3 minutes per image when I have broadband). I guess I'll have to download the whole site so I can browse it cached or something. It's great anyways.

I don't know if this is covered, but I couldn't see any text to the images? Is there any description to the pictures where he (whomever it was) use the epoxy mold? I never heard about it and would like to know how you work with it, ie. how long it take to dry, if you need to harden it later (in an oven), if it's expensive, dying time and why he builds in layers?

Thanks
    hey Zaphod...I know, the images from Martin Canale ae to big, but it worth the effort and the patience...
    About the epoxy tutorials, no there is no explanation, atleast not for now, I will ask Martin do write something...about the epoxy, is a two part putty you have to mix, and then, you have from ten minutes to 2 hours of work, deppending on the kind of the product...no need oven. Check Aves site for more information about their Apoxie sculpt product...
    Alterton