Thread: isai

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

isai

hello
    I am:isai
    I am of: monterrey, mexico
    and I am thinking about how to make oneself comfortable in some study de:comics

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello. I can see that you're from Mexico. I'm going to write this in spanish and in english so you and everyone else understands.
    Hola, veo que eres de mexico. Voy a escribir esto en castellano y en ingles para que tanto vos como todos los demas lo puedan entender.

You already have 3 threads in this seccion, including this one.
    Ya tienes 3 threads en esta sección, incluyendo este.
    These are the other ones:
    Estos son los otros:
    Second one
    Third one

Please, DO NOT keep making threads like this. Instead, update the same thread if you have new information or things to show. Right now, your threads are not well formulated, it is nearly impossible to figure out what it is you are trying to communicate. You do not have any samples, link to samples, abilities and/or resume, or any kind of contact info. If you're interested in promoting yourself and getting work, please take the time to learn how to do it properly. Also, by making more threads like this, you are being unfair to other people who are also looking for work here and limit themselves to one thread. Please be fair.

Por favor, NO sigas haciendo threads como este. En vez de eso, actualizá este thread si tenés nueva información o nuevas muestras. Ahora, tus threads no están bien formulados, es casi imposible comprender lo que estés tratando de comunicar. No tenés ninguna muestra, links a muestras, habilidades y/o curriculum, o cualquier clase de información para contactarte. Si estás interesado en promoverte y conseguir trabajo, por favor tomá el tiempo de aprender como hacerlo correctamente. Ademas, haciendo threas como estos, estas siendo injusto con las demás personas que también estan buscando trabajo acá, y que se limitan a un solo thread. Por favor se justo.

I hope you understand. Thank you.
    Espero que entiendas. Gracias.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.