Thanks

new user with some questions

Hey, I'm not realy an artist. I do some sculpting for miniatures wargames but I can't draw paint or otherwise work in 2D media!
    The reason I'm here is that I was told this might be a good place to locate an artist or two for a project I'm working on. I'm developing a tabletop wargame inspired by the Armored Core series of Playstation games as well as some other anime sources. I sculpt my miniatures stright from my head since I can't draw or sketch very well but I'm looking for an artist interested in drawing up some designs I can build from, as well as someone who can put my 3D designs on paper.
    I'm really looking for someone who can do both and if you can work with 3D media as well, that would be an extra bonus!

Anyway, is this the apropriate place to post something like this or is there a better forum? Should I not be bringing this crap to conceptart.org? I'm not trying to be disruptive, I was told this might be a good place to check.

Also, my posts about this in other forums not necessarily art related have been accused of being dodgy, the only reason I can think of is that I can't provide specific information on a public forum and so need to be contactde privately, to protect trademarks and design concepts, not because I'm trying to hide anything questionable. This is a startup company with I beleve a lot of potentially. I'm not looking for any financial investments from anyone, I'm handling that myself, just some time and energy is all I'm asking. A lead artist would be hired on while anyone else would be hired on a commission basis.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Well, there is an employment section.. one for paid, one for unpaid.... try there.