The Butler <3
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: The Butler <3

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile The Butler <3

This golden hair, blue eyed beauty is a devout Christian, a butler and a homosexual with a burning lust for the sinfully delightful werewolf who employs him. He has a nice life, but with his faith and sexual preference clashing, it is a hard one full of unfulfilled urges.

I drew this up to try out some proportion tricks on him, and I am pretty amazed with how well they worked. XD He is one of my newer drawings, and I canít pick out any flaws myself, so I thought I would make him my first post here on CA.

Pen, marker and colored pencils.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Alright, see the left side of his face that is covered with hair, follow that jaw line up where it is covered by the hair, then see where you would fit the left(his right) eye in. It seems to me that the corner of it should be viewable.
    The way the coat ends wrap around, it doesn't seem like fabric, especially not loose farbic. Observe how it archs around the hips but there doesn't seem to be anything holding it up. Are they just very stiff coat tails/sides?

The uper portion of his arm seems much longer than the lower portion. It doesn't look way off but it's anatomically inconsistent.
    Interesting concept though, very querky and I commend you on that. Also, you've accomplished a nice representation of the characters repressive anxiety.

ras

Don't hate, fornicate!

This Is What I Was Thinking

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    rasdasa= I didnít realize the coat tails, thank you for pointing them out. I usually use reference pictures for drawing clothing, but I was away from my computer when I drew this.

But thank you. X3

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.