Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks

Transformers movie

Don't know if this has been posted, but I stumbled across this video the other day.

Transformers movie

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Thanks
    Seems to be down. Did a quick google, turned up this, pretty short, pretty fake too.
    /fd
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?"

Thanks
    http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthre...hreadid=336742

The images seem to be down right now, but this is the guy that did that video.
    "Every generation sees the past though the lens of its own time." - Thom Hartmann

Thanks
    Yeah, although its super cool, its not for the movie. I hate how his forarms just sort of poop out hands. It seems weird to me to spend all that time and effort to make something so cool, and then just cheat like that on the hands.

[scott]

Thanks
    I know this guy. This is not for the movie.

THOUGH IT KICKS BUTT!
    |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Thanks
    wow
    a transformer movie would be cool!

I watched the as a child!
    my sketchbook
    friends Sketchbooks:Dile_, Stine
    my flickr go there if you want to see my photography stuff

<mildly sarcastic remark that seems a little cutting at first read, but contains wisdom and is really rather funny>

Ilaekae: "I'm sick and tired of "purists" who dictate their own anal preoccupations to everybody else as the word of gods."

Thanks
    They really are making a live action movie, Infinit.
    "Every generation sees the past though the lens of its own time." - Thom Hartmann

Thanks
    Bring it on! Only if it's got the real Optimus Prime and Megatron, not the pansy-arse beast wars sequel crud.
    Simon Lissaman

www.simon-lissaman.com

My portfolio review thread can be found here.

Thanks

Bay interview @ Aint It Cool News

AICN sits down with Michael Bay and sees tons of TRANSFORMERS stuff!

"One thing I can confirm, straight from Bay's mouth (and this is something he wanted the fans to know) is that he is going to audition the original voice actors for the Autobots and Decepticons. He said it's no guarantee they'll get cast, but he's going to give them a listen. His main fear is that the actors have aged since the cartoon and that age may be noticeable in their voices."

NICE!

Thanks
    Blech, if only this clip was for the movie. From what I hear they're not going to be going very traditional with the designs for the Decepticons and Autobots. Apparently they're trying to get all the concept cars from various manufacturers rather than use the familar vehicles that most of us know. As hinted at in the interview, Starscream, Thundercracker and.. can't remember the other jet's name, are probably going to be F-22s rather than 5-15s.. which if you don't really give a shit about being loyal to the designs, then it wouldn't matter what jet it is, but for those of us who know, changing what airplane they're drawing from fundamentally changes the design of the robot. Optimus is going to be the concept Mac truck, Jazz will be the concept Porche, etc.

Other things that I hear is that they're going to be limiting the cast to 5 or 6 robots on each side, and that they don't even want to touch scale changes, which basically means they're saying, 'no, megatron will not be a gun'.

I'm sure it will be a romping stomping big blowout movie, but as a purest, I'm not too sure how I'm going to feel about it when I see it. I'm sort of afraid of them butchering my childhood.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed, The world in arms is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from an iron cross."

...I have a sketchbook?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OSU_Samurai
    Yeah, although its super cool, its not for the movie. I hate how his forarms just sort of poop out hands. It seems weird to me to spend all that time and effort to make something so cool, and then just cheat like that on the hands.

[scott]

Thats how the real optimus did it...

Thanks

Transformers movie cars!

WOW AintitCool hitting the jackpot again. They've got the vehicle modes of Bumblebee(Camaro), Brawl(Police car), and Devastator(Tank). The Decepticon "police" shield is awesome.
    There's also script stuff in there that has spoilers so beware!
    http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23472

Here's direct links to the photos if you don't want to read the article.
    BUMBLEBEE

BRAWL

DEVASTATOR

BONECRUSHER
    Last edited by Digisaur; June 1st, 2006 at 08:00 AM.

Thanks
    They are releasing the original movie on DVD. Some 20 year thing. Can't wait to check this new one out though.

Thanks
    Holy crap.. this movie is going to blow.

Way to mess with the traditional designs that worked so well for 10 years Michael Bay! Douche.

Seriously.. what the hell.. Bumblebee as a CAMARO?! Are you shitting me? All for what.. plugging the 2009 Camaro? (The car isn't bad itself, I'm fond of it) But seriously. And Brawl as a police car when he should be the tank pictured?! Either AICN has its head up its ass or the screenwriters fucked up big time. And what’s with a police car Decepticon anyway? That was whole point of the name AUTObots, most of them were cars, while the Decepticons were mostly military vehicles or other objects, not cars. It may be ridiculous of me to be so incensed about this, but jeeze, Hollywood can never just stick with a formula that works when transposing a working franchise into a movie.

A friend of mine is a model builder on this movie; he mentioned it was going to be a disaster. I didn't want to believe him on that but it really looks like that forecast might be true.
    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed, The world in arms is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from an iron cross."

...I have a sketchbook?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast