Results 1 to 12 of 12
Thread: Cakubi Roba
March 31st, 2006 #1
Hide this ad by registering as a memberMarch 31st, 2006 #2
March 31st, 2006 #3
looks like real plastic!
March 31st, 2006 #4Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- Davis, CA
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
adorable! I want one ^_^ An fantastic coloring job. I read your tutorial, you make it sound so simple. I think the flexible area of the tail on the bottom piece isn't as well rendered as the rest, though. Anyway, keep up the good work.
March 31st, 2006 #5Originally Posted by greymattre
Thanks @infinit & @mort !!
April 1st, 2006 #6
Wow. This is so technical and clean it's hard to see it as a painted piece. Bravo!
And I totally want one.
Ray Dillon - Artist & Writer
CLIENTS: Science Channel, R.L. Stine, Todd McFarlane, Marvel, DC, IDW, Archie, Topps, Upperdeck, WB.
• Ridley Scott's "Prophets of Science Fiction" (Issac Asimov, George Lucas) + "Meteorite Men" (Science Channel)
• Mars Attacks: Popeye / Transformers / Real Ghostbusters / KISS / Robots vs. Zombies (IDW)
• Anne Rice "Servant of the Bones" (IDW)
• Peter S. Beagle "The Last Unicorn" (IDW; NYT Best-Seller!)
.COM | Blog | Sketch | FB | uTube | DA | TWITTER!
April 1st, 2006 #7
April 2nd, 2006 #8
I also thought it was a 3d rendered piece. The coloring seems so simple, but the it ends up looking so realistic. Great job.
April 2nd, 2006 #9
ooh really like that top view, like others have said if it where a real robot id buy one
April 2nd, 2006 #10
good job !! really cute stuff
April 2nd, 2006 #11
very nice realism
April 2nd, 2006 #12Originally Posted by srsizzy