Sketchbook: Wolfbane's creative endeavors - Page 5
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    damn, great stuff ad usual.Can't wait for you to get that Mac.Anyway, just get some colors down on some of these things.If ya scared to ruin them, just make a copy of them.You need to practice on colouring, it would make your stuff look even better.At least render some of these.oh my god how do i envy you.

Don't you even dare slowing down, i'll keep watching.
    ciao

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Zacharias Milarias - Hehe im starting to paint now when i get my new imac ofcourse. Iv downloaded all of Negrotuerto's step by step torturial in digital painting with ps, so il try to use some of his technuiqes, cuz they seem so easier than id excpect. If u havent downloaded these films i strongly suggest u too, they are so amazing.

Faust
    - Thanks for the kind words, faust. Glad to b part of the ssg #17

Soliloque - Hehehe, doesent seem like im that able to draw good females. Bcuz in the end they just turn out as a male anyways. And im trying to variate my drawings, but its hard since im really in love drawing for project Exodus atm

dCepT - Hey d-C, glad u stopped by, Really cool to talk to a fellow norseman once in a while. And thanks for the kind words, but i dont think ul have to worry about me holding up all the jobs still some time in between where i am now and the day ill go out from school and start workin'

Kresh - Hey dude, cool to hear from a fellow unproffesional Glad u like the concepts and ideas we'r working on

Ganbat-Bad - Wow, im really honored that u replied to my sketchbook dude, ur artwork is the best! Im not kidding, ur sb is my favourite sketchbook on whole CA.org And thanx for noticing the leg of the rider, i noticed it too, but didnt bother changing it I know im too lazy. Will have more digital paintings later up when i get my imac, Ill cya around

Cup of Joe - Hey thanks dude, glad that u find my concepts cool, im tryin to keep up, but its getting harder now since im it is the last notch before summer hollidays, wich means lots of schoolwork including projects, tests and texts And about that holy seremony, yeah it was my intention to get him to do a horizantinal slash, becouse i wanted the pose to look good, and the pose was better off doing this slice downwards, the balance of the picture is better this way too i think. Let's just guess that he's in the middle of a swing

Poop on a stick - intresting name u got there. Thanx for digging my concepts dude, ill cya later

elderscrollsIV - Hehehe, looking forward to seeing those sketches of urs dude Hope it wont take too long for u to get hold of a scanner.

Dile - Good luck finding ur jaw m8, and i heard about ur accident, seems like ur not having ur best week. Fist the near death experience with the fire, now this bikejump accident glad everything turned out ok
    And yeah im really looking forward to my new imac

Blanquish - Hey bud, nice chatting with u on msn Too bad u live right across the globe, guess we wont b seeing eachother online that much, but hey, we got the forums And yeah ur rigth about the measuring, though i dont like to stay too adicted too it, feel so comprimised if i have to remember every damn measuring of bodyparts. So if i think my character looks good, i dont care if he counts 2 heads and with creases u mean the flaps on the clothes O_o right? Well i took inspiration from Salarymans style. He's clothing drawings are just unbelivable truly amazing line he got there too
    Gotta check his sb out some day

Bhanu - Thnx ur cool too, for stopping by my sb. Hehehe and im glad ur not hung up in my age, and take profits from that, i want to b judged fairly, cuz i wanna get better like everyone else. thnx for stpping by dude, appreciate it.

DireZen - Glad u enjoy watching my studies, though i think its nothing more boring copying some old doctos book when i rather can b drawing cyborg megasuit xombie cowboys. But u learn alot from it so its like an evil circle...

Tigermilk - Thank you sir, Tigermilk, im trying my best! And please, even though i go off and stop drawing someday, dont stop and kill urself, that would b horrible... Thanks for stopping by dude, ill cya later

Goog - Np dude, btw iv joined ssg 17 cuz it seems like ssg 21 has died out so sorry if u feel left behind or something, but i really could need some good crituiqes And thanx for saying my stuff is beautiful First one who has told me that actualy

Manga freak - Wow, my very first !!!! this one im gonna keep. thank you so much for posting in my humble sb, ill cya around

Dile - Thank you for keeping this sketchbook alive dude, allways cool when u stop by bud

Dile - Yup, keepin' me alive here dude, thanx =)

TheGnoll - Thanks dude! Very pleased that u like my concepts and ideas, and once again i have to confirm that iv been inspired by the artist that calls himself Salaryman for this new line technuiqe. All thanks to him And yeah im hoping of improving the next couple of years, like everyone else in her .

Dile - Hehe, i like that little Lurker too, the grin expression on his face is priceless And iv allready told u that i want to put em all in the WIP section AFTER iv colored it in ps. Not long til my new imac arrives, just stay patient

Dile - Thnx im tryin to keep it clean so that in ps it will b easier to color it.

Darktwin - So glad that iv finaly joined ur ssg, u give such depthfull and usefull replies and hints. Really helps me out dude, thanx Ur right her head is abit strickt and pointy. Was just after id done the iniking i saw it, and then there is nothing u can do about it. Well her torso is abit large, though it was mostly my cameras doing, when i look at the original that im holding in my hand, she's really no that stumpy, fat and wide. My camera is making all my characters fat. Well when i get hold to ps and my new imac g5 things will get smoother i persume. Will pick up alot of colors too, so dont b surprised to b seeing alot of colorized work from page two and on to the third page. I noticed that u said u too will begin painting digital, great! Then we could help eachother on the way Now that u work on the P-X (Project Exodus) With me and dile things can really get smooth =) Also looking forward for those textures Dile bragged so much about

Artificial Green - Yeah i know, that girl does seem a bit musculear and malish. Looks allmost like a iron maiden. Well Thnx for stopping by, iv left to join ssg 17 since i know much more people there and they are very active on forum these days

Walnut - Thnx dude, ill get some cool paintings done when i get my new imac

VashTheStampede - Hey dude, np! And thnx for stopping by MY sketchbook, and im really working hard on improving my linework, wanna get better at it, cuz allways when i try to focus on a line i allways begin to shake and everything gets wrong but im getting there somehow

Blanquish - Yup i was really in the drawing mood that day And yeah i was a little inspired by killzone (the number two that arrives at ps2 next year looks awesome!!!) And yeah we'll talk later on msn about the P-X thingy

Zacharias Milarias - Hehehe thanx dude, for stopping by and replying, appreciate it

Dvoriack Yeah i know, i dunno how to do good cowboy hats, but hey Its a hat. And thnx for replying to it

Tigermilk Yeah i know... I should... when i get photoshop things will get better i persume

TheGnoll Hehehe thnx for stopping by. And i cant wait myself for that imac Dont think there will b a problem "dearing" to paint them, since thats the reason i inked em in the first place. And ill do some rendering when i get ps

Cya all soon, Thank you so much for viewing my thread, and giving replies like this, really helps my motivation alot. i havent drew so much as i have done since the day i joined this forum, really helps me along the way.

-WolfBane

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for commenting in my SB. You've got some really great characters. I feel guilty for never having looked at this thread.

Think you could offer any critiques on my current effort? I'd appreciate some help http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=67017

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    here's another Fallen Angel Guardian, but with another concept. This time with woodland camouflage.

Enjoy:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    wait a sec, is there a group working on Project Exodus? wow.
    The last sketch is great.Now hev you stopped worrying about post count? You're even more productive now, and you're improving every post.Jeez, I can't even imagine what you'll be able to do when you get hold of that scanner I wanna see al these coloured, and more shark riders, they were just sooo cool! (actually, I think I'll have a try with shark riders too soon)

ciao

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Very good, absolutely like the camouflage. The folds are just crazy.

(now, dynamic poses! environnements! battles going on! please go crazy on those? please?)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    nice stuff, i see lots of improvement throughout. keep on posting. definatly like the way u clothe ur figures. good stuff... like i said b4.

OBX - drawing a.d.d.
    The art of Joel Hladky

-Fear is the enemy of Imagination - Andrew Jones-

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hey man, i really like his glove and knee pads that style is pretty sweet. I like the killzone style face

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hey, nice stuff you got here :] keep it up

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Wolfbane, nice concept, i really like the bulk that you give to them emphasising armor plating very realistic. I also like your line quality it reads very well good job. Keep it up man keep it up. I'll try and help Darktwin with some creature concepts. Keep it going

bhanu is offline Registered User Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,440 Times in 766 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    comuflage guy looks good.The wrinkles look impressive but I think you should state the camouflage patches more strongly.
    Take care and one more thing,we want more updates .

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey woflbane love the last drawing, great concept, looking forward to more, I posted those creatures in my sb, check them out and let me know what you think. I'll be working on a lot more creatures also, good to hear you got your computer also, have fun. Talk to you soon.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    did you say kollzone 2 ps2?
    the next one is ps3 exclusive
    unless youre talking about liberation which is psp
    Youre last bohemoth( can i call it that, it deserves it) is great
    You know how i keep saying the 8 heads and stuff you really should take it into account because it makes them look really grossly big and consequently wide.
    So just keep that in mind, plus get out the old 2b and apply some shading, on the one you did do it it looked amazing, anyway keep drawing

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thnx for the replies folks, wll reply later when i get home to my mums house. This one is a W.I.P. for the Thunderdoom Teen challenge. Th concepts was cybernetic samurai:

WIP

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I have to admit it; I am very, very jealous. I wish I was this good a few years ago.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Don't want to make it all go to your head but honestly, last one: total sweetness. Great lines.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    man great colours and awesome style keep it up

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    HA! I NOTICED SOMETHING!!!

Try makin the legs longer than you think they should be, some of your legs are a bit short.

I also noticed a flinching maturity in some of these pics. Some are MIND blowing, and others, not as much.

The Samaurai= MINDBLOWING

This one: http://i2.tinypic.com/xm4y6t.jpg = not as much. Still good, but not AS good, by far.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    DUUUDDEE Im in awe with the suff you have here,
    this whole flying fish world, that you are developing
    looks real nice, so does the rest of the desings for
    Exodus, really good aesthetics you have, I hope
    I had half you eye for them five kudos to you!

This concept made my nigth
    http://i2.tinypic.com/vgltw3.jpg

Edit: bw, guys give him some stars!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow thanx for the nice words mates
    Here's an update, what do u think about the helmet? should i keep it like this or should i go with the last helmet concept

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    dear god.You sure got some excellent inspiration from salary man, the lines are damn clean, the concept and design is great.Very, very good work.

ciao

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Really nice concepts!
    The only thing i can complain about is that the swords looks like they are floating, but the rest is really nice!

Gustav

Visit my... SKETCHBOOK!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 624 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    cool, were are you btw ?
    however, you got your tablet ? and mac working now ?
    or are you fightting with mouse still ?

keep it up man!
    Cya!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here┤s another update.
    Desided to go for the first helmet concept, since it showed more character.
    Think im finaly done overall with the character, but i want a cool background too, but i dunno if it should b a enviorment or just a cool design with text. Any suggestons?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I agree about the swords, give him some stripes or belts so that they
    look grounded, and the feet could use so better modeling, like Gnoll said,
    check salaryman thread, and see how the shoes curve on the front part
    of the foot and in the middle area, now look at you own shoes ar you will
    see that the same effect is repeated, I like second helmet best, but
    it might be that I liked the green you used, try coloring the old helment
    with this same tone, and see if you like it, just for test sake

I REALLY like your stuff man, consider me a fan

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just to get things clear here. Salaryman is my favourite atist on CA.org atm, i checked his sb out a few days ago and discovered his awesome style of both inking and coloring. His style of coloring was so easy and clean, and so awesome, so i had to give it a try. His sketchbook has been a huge inspiration to me, great thanks to salaryman, im a huge fan of his work.
    Salaryman, i salute you.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    WolfBane I love the ideas and the concept as a whole. However, I do have a few complaints. First, it seems a little too much like Fallout(a post apacolyptic rpg). Second, I think you might have jacked the name "Outer Heaven" from the Metal Gear series. Just lookin' out for you, I don't want a 14 year old to get sued. Anyway, keep it up everything looks great, especially the samurai.

Only through fear do we fail.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Damn that samurai is so kickass, your skills give me nightmares! If you want suggestions on the background, I think some future-urban environment would be cool, with many straight lines to emphasize your character.

btw, I wanted to start a big ramble since we are in one SSG now, but in fact YOU are the one who could give me a rant or two for how you come up wh that mindblowing inspiration. Just keep doing what you do, you're a monster already. 5 Stars FFS

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Samurai looks great love your your adding painting it also, my only crit would be that the feet seem small in relation to the head. I think is more of a preference thing though, it definitely works. Keep up the good work Wolfbane, awesome stuff.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Does Salaryman have a post about how he goes around colouring? I have a tablet but i've got no idea about how to colour, it always ends up looking really muddy so I gave up.

Respect is the ultimate currency.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1