Thread: Hi everyone !

Thanks

Smile Hi everyone !

Hello !

I'm an apprentice photoshoper. I'm still quite noob in drawing (as you will notice when I will post my works ) but I'm really motivated to improve and go as far as I could. This place seems to be 'professional', so I guess I'll have some interesting criticism, and I love that.
    Other details about myself, I'm from France, so please excuse my syntax and grammar errors ! I'll do as I can to avoid them, because I know how it is difficult and annoying to read something full of pitifull errors... About repetition, I can't do nothing for the moment^^. Ah I'm also an addict to the ^^, but I'm following a cure.
    I'm not only a huge fan of graphic matters, but I'm also in love with music, under all its possible forms, from the harder Black Metal to the most experimental electronic, including Mussorgsky and so on. So if you want to talk about music, I'm up to
    I think it is all, I will try not to be too annoying here by posting my stuff, I'll only post my bests, I promise^^.

Thanks for reading !

EDIT : Just noticed the Introduction thread.. and now I feel stupid.... Please excuse me, usually I notice theses topics but I don't know why, I didnt... If someone could move this ?
    Last edited by P!nS; March 25th, 2006 at 06:45 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.