Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    nice stuff! i think theres a few anatomy issues, particularly with the faces and quite a few of the pictures are quite bland and dull. Try and introduce more dynamic poses in your figures, particualrly the superheroes.

Having said that, theres also some really nice ones, I love the big spiderman on the edge of the buuilding - If you couold colour it as nicely as the first ones it would be awsome.

Basically, I would just working on getting your figures to a consistently high standard (like the spiderman i mentioned). Also, cleaning up your pictures, with a rubber if your doing it the old fashined way, or some graphics program to save time, will help your work look a lot more professional. Try and get some more practice with inking, cos so,me of them look slightly spoiled by the sloppy inks.

hope that helps

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i wouldnt bother trying to develop a style ... as tons of artist said, just practise and one day youll realise that you allready got a style (at least something along those lines they said).

just try to learn anatomy, perspective, value , color, lightning, composition,... and while youre doing this, the style will come on its own ... no need to force it.

newest sketchbook
    oil paintings

"Have only 4 values, but all the edges you want." Glen Orbik

Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 624 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    hm.. the first thing i think about is your issues with face and womans/ggirls
    they are bad shaped.. well its not a big deal to fix.. but take alook at 'real'
    comics, since you seem to like comics.. or if you wanna go serious..
    check for references.. I can tell you it isnt so hard to find girl references on the internet

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    stop drawing spiderman wolverine and tits
    that last picture you drew is the best, because it shows how you approached it,
    youve drawn the pec muscles as if they are a structure of the body, as with the neck= its not the case
    start basic
    learn the basic shapes, learn how to use your brain in a new way, everything will make sense and you will produce higher quality work
    basic anatomy is essential
    all the time you put into shading, colouring, computer processing, linework, inking is all fuken pointless unless the foundations are good
    good luck

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks guys i will take everything you said into mind and start drawing some more acedemic anatomy and go to more lifedrawing lessons in uni.
    Would go more often if i didnt have to draw an 80 year old granny all the time, But i have to get my prioretys strait i think.
    thank you for all your comments
    safe

What are you doing START drawing

Members who have read this thread: 1