nice that so many participated this week
READ THE RULES!
The point of the challenge is to take a picture that the viewer associates with the given topic.
regard less of the definitions of the topic in a dictionary.
any picture can be entered.
it is up to the pol to decide what picture is best associated with the topic
1. only one picture per contestant
2. no previously used material
3. the winner of the last poll will set the next topic; if the same person stands as the winner two times in a row, he or she must choose another user to present the next topic
4. enhancements of the picture (hue/saturation and levels) are allowed, but a minimum of Brushing etc.
5. no voting for your own picture
6. the challenge starts Monday, poll opens Friday and closes Sunday. the winner starts a new post on the photo forum that is named
"The Photo challenge - the chosen topic"
7. the poll shall be opened Friday morning
8. In the event of a tie in the polls, the person who created the challenge casts the tie breaking vote
9. the winner has until 18:00/6:00 pm (GMT +2) Monday, after he or she has won to present the next topic, if the winner fails to do so. the topic will be presented by the 2nd place person on the poll
found the topic in the sugestion thread, thank you Morbid