Thanks

Red face Creative people, wake up!

"Every Artisitc nation has a critically low birthrate that will result in a greatly diminished Creative population. In America, even the U.S. Government has officially projected that those of Artistic descent will become a minority in four or five decades. We will be outnumbered and outvoted in the nation our forefathers painted! European-American artists have long been a small minority of the earths population. But now in the United States and all over the world we are also rapidly becoming minorities in our paint pots. All these factors lead inexorably to annihilation for our art. The current birthrate of 1.25 means that for each 100 European-American artists after only five future generations there will be less than 10. Unless the artist wakes up immediately, Artists in America (and the world) will long have been wiped out by the rapidly growing, hostile 'advertising agencies' of the world. The Artist, united and organized, is ten times more powerful than all the rest of the marketing departments put together. Remember you have 500 million to 800 million artisitic people on earth who are going to join you as soon as you alert them to the ART revolution. Make no mistake about it — art will awaken and unite to take its destiny in its own hands, or it will be crowded from off the earth by the inferior sales and classified ads. It is the all consuming purpose of Conceptart/forum to wake up and arouse the artists into action. We want to arouse every member of the creative spirit to become a fiery, fervent commando in the advancement of ART and in the destruction of its enemies. When the Creative Man has been weakened to the point where advertising can then finish him off by force, Disney, having inflamed the ad agencies with hatred, will then give the signal for the destruction of the remnants of DONALD DUCK. No Time To Lose. If this drags on much longer ART will actually be in a hopeless position to fight back and survive. You have no choice, no way out, Artists! It's either PAINT or die!" We Must PAINT! We Must DRAW! ART Power!"

I think this is what he was trying to tell us!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Sounds like a great kick in the butt to draw daily! Hopefully my children enjoy my work.

"One day away from drawing, you'll notice the difference... two days away from drawing, everyone notices the difference!."
    Hope that sticks with the remaining artisits.
    _ _ _ ___________________________________
    http://VogtVisuals.com - (web)
    http://SoundCloud.com/MattVogt - (music)
    http://MattVogt.com - (art)

Thanks
    Ok...Well what do you propose that we do? In my opinion I don't understand why it would diminish, if anything there are more and more students in art schools today, and even more art schools being built. If i may suggest, just keep doing what we are doing, pushing to be the best, and the creativity will be past onto friends, family, but most importantly to those younger then us that make up the upcoming generations.

Which brings up a good point. The best way i can think of to increase the number of creative students is to TEACH. At ccs I know they are stressing that we all get a teaching degree for i believe less then 18 credits extra, thats awesome to me becuase someday i want to pass down what i have learned in my life. Not only to my children, but to all children and to hopefully spark creativity in all of their lives as early as i can. Thats all i have to say about that.

Thanks
    It's a piss take of the 'WhiteAmerica' thread going around the forum! it's not my opinion on the state of art haha...check the other forum areas if you haven't seen the thread. Sorry...I thought people would have realised this.

Thanks
    Nice Marley, you really had me going there. I was thinking, "is this guy nuts or something?". Good one.

Thanks
    Yeah a great message
    "DRAW or die!"

Thanks
    I'd rather prefer to have lesser people around the world who made art! There are already too many!
    "Nihil est in intellectu quod non prius in sensu" | SB | Portfolio | FJGC (blog) | DA (Profile) | EJERCICIOS DE COLOR

Thanks
    lawl, that message looked like a "your account will be suspended if you don't donate 100$ to dodgy.inc NOW!! *history of dodgy.inc and reason why they fight for humanity here*" e-mail