Would like some feedback on my portfolio

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

Would like some feedback on my portfolio

Hello everyone!

I'm working on my portfolio and it would be great if you guys could take a look at it and give me some feedback.

http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?i...gedes121ll.jpg

The menu will work like it does on this site:

http://moofx.mad4milk.net/

I'm doing game- and 3d design so have that in mind when you give feedback, Im no 2d nut

Thanks for your time,

Henrik

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    All will be well provided you get that CSS right.

Thanks
    Is that someone's logo? Because it's a bit distracting, maybe with more content in it's way it could look pretty good.

Thanks
    Dude,

One way to really annoy visitors to your site is to make them look at all those ads above your main interface. You want to have control of the design of each page. Those ads whether you like it or not, are part of your page design. A part you have no control over and what's worse, they are advertising a business other than your own. If you want to look professional, dump the free hosting and invest in your own domain.

Mark Hannon
    Art Direction & Design
    Online Portfolio

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by figure2
    Dude,

One way to really annoy visitors to your site is to make them look at all those ads above your main interface. You want to have control of the design of each page. Those ads whether you like it or not, are part of your page design. A part you have no control over and what's worse, they are advertising a business other than your own. If you want to look professional, dump the free hosting and invest in your own domain.
    I think you missunderstood the whole thing. The picture (its just a picture for now since its a WIP) is hosted on imageshack. Imageshack is a page that hosts your pics and movies for free.

I do have my own server and domain coming, but since this is just to show a WIP picture of the design, it doesnt really matter where i host it. As long as people can see it. The real site wont have any ads on it, I can promise you that.

Asoir: The logo is something I sneak into my designs now and then. I guess you can call it a easteregg. You do have right about the size of the logo though. I'll see what i can do about it.

Thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 1