Some problems with signing in

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

Some problems with signing in

Is anyone else having this weird bug where they can sign in on the forums page, but then they try going to some other part like the blogs, and they have to sign in again? I can't even sign in on the blog page 'cause it says my user name is invalid, and then when I try to sign up, thinking I need a seperate account for blogs and comments, it tells me that someone with that name has already signed up there. What's up with that?

And if this is the wrong forum I apologize in advance... I'm just weirded out by this.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Me Too!

I have this as well when looking at a members profiles, but am already signed in. Not a big problem cause I'm on the forum anyways, but I thought I may have forgotten my password and the email prompt has not sent one through, been about 24hrs.

Thanks
    I've got a feeling it's not the board, and more to do with the process of logging in, some big server somewhere screwing up (or a big firefox bug), because, for the last couple of weeks i've seen loads of posts at different forums with the same problem, i have real difficulty logging in to somewhere else (no problems here yet), and know of quite a few people having login problems recently

Thanks
    To all of you: The top row of links leads to new features (called CA 3.0 around here). They are added to the forum. The CA people are working on on integrating all that stuff and adding server (as far as I know).

That there is already someone registered with your name is no surprise because that's you. That problem was existed some time ago. Somehow some passwords got mixed up (changed/whatever) and people could not log into the 3.0 features.

Happened to me too. You can either try to use the "new password over e-mail" feature or just wait one or two days (worked for me). If they still have not repaired the stuff write again. But try to look throughthe lounge there are (I think) two or three independent threads plus the 3.0 thread and the 3.0 bug report. Try to not make new threads but look for the right one (there are more than enough already there). Having many threads (for the same problem) makes life for the admins not much easier.

Thanks
    I couldn't log in yesterday, but I can today. However, I can't seem to change my password.

Thanks
    Yay CA is back online!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,475 Times in 469 Posts
    yeah, I've been having the same problem, won't let me in, won't accept my login on the 3.0 features

"Every little step considered one at a time is not terribly daunting" - Ethan Coen

New books and process DVD available NOW!

www.dvpalumbo.com

Quickie blog (nudity)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,475 Times in 469 Posts
    also, I've asked twice for it to send me my password (even though I know it, but just to see why I can't get in) but I get no emails

"Every little step considered one at a time is not terribly daunting" - Ethan Coen

New books and process DVD available NOW!

www.dvpalumbo.com

Quickie blog (nudity)

Thanks
    I think Jason said in another thread that they're working on this already.

* Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

Thanks
    I've never actually run into this problem... I wonder why it only seems to affect certain users...

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by _Mario
    To all of you: The top row of links leads to new features (called CA 3.0 around here). They are added to the forum. The CA people are working on on integrating all that stuff and adding server (as far as I know).

That there is already someone registered with your name is no surprise because that's you. That problem was existed some time ago. Somehow some passwords got mixed up (changed/whatever) and people could not log into the 3.0 features.

Happened to me too. You can either try to use the "new password over e-mail" feature or just wait one or two days (worked for me). If they still have not repaired the stuff write again. But try to look throughthe lounge there are (I think) two or three independent threads plus the 3.0 thread and the 3.0 bug report. Try to not make new threads but look for the right one (there are more than enough already there). Having many threads (for the same problem) makes life for the admins not much easier.
    Thank you! Hopefully that will clear up soon... I heard about this place from a thread on dA, and I found it to be a refreshing change from the fantard/flamewar-ridden cesspool that dA has become. I wanted to drastically improve my style and go beyond chibi fanart and "Cute!" or "Kawaii!111" comments. I'm working on a career in illustration and publication design, and the mass-produced regurgitation of anime just won't cut it for that purpose.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.