Sketchbook: <<<Cally's sketchbook-Daily-updates!!->>>2.25.06
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

<<<Cally's sketchbook-Daily-updates!!->>>2.25.06

Hey guys..figured I'd post a sketchbook of some of the stuff I have been crapping out on a daily basis. Here's a brief synopsis of who I am. Basically I got pigeon holed into working as the creative director for "In house" art department for a company in Kansas City..needless to say it is incredibly boring. My dream is to become a concept artist for a game company or movie house. Currently I am languishing conceptualizing ads and collateral material. BORING BORING BORING..so I sketch and do paintings on the down time..so i decided to post a few..please dont hesistate to call them crap or to pick them apart..because your critisizm is encouraged. I really respect the opinions of the artists here and it can do nothing but make my art better.=)
    So rant, rave and enjoy. I am posting some quick sketches I did today while on my lunch break..my mind roves from one subject to another so sorry for the confusion. =)

Last edited by Cally; February 25th, 2006 at 04:09 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    nice sketches in here, would love to be able to do a paintover... if ya let me of one of the ones from the last page?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

More goodies

Thanks a bunch. My scanner is acting funny so I only have a few to post but never the less...Oh and also a painting I am still working on...at work..shhhhhh don't tell...oh and lastly about the over paint..heck feel free..Ill probably paint it sometime later though.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Loving the loose lines. I'd love even more to see the final line drawings of any of these sketches that were maybe turned into a full image??

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

you bet

Yeah when I get a bit more time I am going to pull out the books and put togather some of the stronger sketches into finished pencil sketches. I would like however to paint some of them too..been using photoshop but everyone raves about painter so I may have to download a trial or something tonight and play with it. Thanks a bunch for your input!=)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Some older stuff

Found some older stuff I thought may be worthy of posting..did these like 3 years ago for the heck of it.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.