Grizzly Man

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Grizzly Man

Thanks

Grizzly Man

So I recently saw Werner Hergoz's Grizzly Man.

Did anyone else wonder why the bears didn't kill Tim Treadwell sooner? Damn he was annoying.

Anyone else seen this movie? What did you think of it?

Last edited by romance; February 14th, 2006 at 04:27 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    lol, he was like Mr. Rodgers in the woods. i think it was the isolation that made him crazy and that's why he acted that way. i thought he was gay too until he kept going on and on about how hard it was for him to get women and such.

it was a pretty lousy documentary really. it seemed faked, like the whole thing was made up and they were paid actors. now they are in some pub drinking beer and laughing about the whole thing.

of the

Thanks
    I still think he was gay, but not that it matters anyways.

I don't think those were paid actors but most of the interviews were definitely 'faked'. I think Werner convinced Tim's 'friends' to make their interviews more dramatic, in a sense, making them actors.

The coroner was my favorite. He loved the camera.

Thanks
    I saw it on Discovery channel not too long ago. It was like watching a train wreck.

Am I the only one who laughed out loud when one person being interviewed
    said the bears probably left him alone because they may have thought he was ...retarded??

The ranting about the Forest(Parks) Service was interesting to watch.

I shudder at the thought of hearing audio of someone being eaten alive by a bear though.

You are a level 8 ninja and even though you have a lot of weapons sometimes your ninja moves are your most powerful.

Thanks
    Haven't watched it yet though I might catch it on DVD, but when I figured out it was the story of that bear guy who eventually got eaten (half eaten) by the creatures he so love, it just goes to show how incredibly stupid people can get.

He probably DID love the bears a lot, but to bears, we're either food or threat.

There are 3 sides to every story. Yours, mine and THE TRUTH.

Thanks
    the only real reason he was eaten was because an older bear got a hold of him. generally bears will leave you alone, generally. the older bears are weaker, the have not so much fat on them and it's harder for them to get food, so they take what they can get and in this case it was a human... or 2.

when they first showed video of Tim by the stream and that bear was behind him fishing, that's the one that ate him and his girlfriend. he was saying something that that bear was an older one and blah blah, he seemed to be more cautious of it. if you notice that most of the bears were either unaware of Tim's presence or they were just used to having him around since he seemed to be no threat. look at how even the foxes interacted with Tim.

Thanks
    Looks like they're going to show Grizzly Man on Discovery Channel this Saturday and Sunday at 8pm (I think it said). Definitely worth checking out.

And those little foxes are too damn cute to resist!

You are a level 8 ninja and even though you have a lot of weapons sometimes your ninja moves are your most powerful.

Thanks
    I think this man did a disservice. He taught the bears not to avoid humans so next time we go near a bear, they're not going to fear or avoid us.

And yes, the foxes were nice.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.