Portfolio help
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Portfolio help

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Portfolio help

K so here it is, i have been on the forum for quite a while now on the sidelines just looking around. But come next september i plan on being in artschool, but getting a portfolio together is much harder than i figured it would be. So i am looking for anybody who wants to look at some of my stuff, tell me what it is i need, give any suggesrion to clean anything up, or even what not to include at all.

The final leap:

This one done entirely using a tablet, kind of inspired by some lord of the rings concept art.

Baby head:

Tablet

Beer bottles:

Tablet

Hands:

Both in tablet

Butt:

Tablet

Street corner:

probably one of my stronger pieces, done on tablet. And if you would like a bigger version of this please look at the link, http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/28253060/ because you cant get much from that picture above

Lillith:

Some fannart that turned into something i kind of liked, but not sure if it portfolio worthy

Devil girl:

Like the image above im not sure if this is portfolio worthy, but i believe with maybe a stronger background it could be, any suggestions?

Jim Morrison:

A portrait done with watercolours

Japanese waves:

Always liked the look of these waves, watercolours

I also have a whole bunch of life drawing sketches laying around that i am planning on including.

But im not to sure about much rite now, so if anybody has any suggestions i will be very gratefull, because this board is probably filled with the best artists i have ever seen.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, the Japanese Waves looks exactly like http://www.hungry.com/~jamie/jimages/fujibig.jpg

Could you make those images bigger? I can't see the details, it's easy to miss things.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    sorry i should have specified that, i was using that as a reference when doing the initial sketch, but didnt look at it after that. i probably should of made sure it was a bit different than the original.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.