Whether it'd damage the nibs or not probably depends on how hard you suck. I can't imagine ingesting ink is good for you, but I've honestly never met anyone who did it intentionally. You're just special. Maybe you can make a case study for us.
Well you could have chosen worse art materials to ingest. But, the inks contain(depending on brand/quality) shellac and denatured alcohol which arnt to good for the kidneys or liver. The carbon black used for color also contain PAHs which are carcinogenic.
Still not as bad as if you where say, buttering you toast with lead white house paint.
Thats just for black though, if you are ingesting colored inks there is a long list of heavy metals and chemicals which do bad things to your body.
A good general rule of thumb for you might be, if you paint or draw with it dont eat it.