Thanks

How to get extra money for conceptarts next workshop. nearly free money and it works.

Hi, this is Chris.

PLease read this I understand you all might glance at it and think It is nothing, but this is the Best thing I have ever done.
    My dad first got into this and I was really skeptical if he was going to make any money. hahaha was I wrong, he's making 2300 or so every 2 weeks for pressing a button so a computer can surf the web for 5 minutes. Of course you can imagine I was like, " heck yea sign me up". So now I put in 200 dollars and I made 88 dollars in 2 weeks for pressing a button. Now I am just going to let the 288 dollars grow every 2 weeks by 44 percent. OF course I am going to put in more money once I get it but I am just a poor college student.

Now the info below is everything you need to get started and I know it is a lot to read but do sign up and get that money coming in cause I want everyone here going to the conceptart.org workshop in candada this year.
    I'm sure some of you think it's a scam and think your going to lose your money, or not get paid. first off me, my dad, his friend ( made 12,000 so far ) are making money for pressing a button. have a look at this forum.

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showth...22591&page=179

Now in this journal are links with my referral number. please use these links so I can get the referral. Think of it as helping me go to art school. I'm being completely honest with all of you and I just want you to get in on a great thing.

Like all good things don't invest more then your willing to lose. There is a slight risk if somehow everyone who uses the site stops paying money and the people who already paid don't get paid cause there is no money left to pay them. It's confusing but just forget it cause It works! haha pressing a button ... anybody like Lost?

Now here is the letter that my dad is sending out to his friends that explains how to set everything up. Read through it and go through the step then use the links provided to set everything up. Remember to become NetIBA certified to save money and to use the stormpay link below to sign up for free.

I am writing to tell you about an incredible online, money-making program I recently discovered! I’ve tried other home-based businesses and online programs before, but this new program is FAR superior. The company has an impeccable record of paying its investors. In fact, it is rated as the #1 program of its kind and has over 200,000 members across the globe! This is NOT a SCAM. I would NOT recommend any program to you that I had not thoroughly researched. And I would NOT recommend any program before I PERSONALLY invested in it. In fact, I actually waited to share this opportunity to prove to myself that this program was legitimate.

The program is so simple. All you need is 12.5 minutes a day to access the Internet. This is your TOTAL required daily time commitment. This program involves NO selling…NO phone calls…NO envelope stuffing…NO medical claims to process…NO emails to send...NO listing your product on eBay…NO capital investment for product or manuals…NO inventory! Can this be true? Let me tell you more.

12 DAILY PRO

12DailyPro is an “autosurfing” program that is revolutionizing Internet marketing. Let's face it--TIME IS MONEY! This program pays you VERY WELL for your TIME. Here’s how it works. The program pays you to view websites and online content specifically targeted to the active consumer. You log on to the 12DailyPro website and surf for 12.5 minutes each day. You are PAID 12% on your “Upgrade Units” (investment) EACH day you surf. At the end of 12 days, you will have fulfilled the requirement for those Upgrade Units (UU). Within 4-7 business days later, you receive your initial investment PLUS your earnings. As an example, you invest $300 in 50 UU on Day #1. You surf daily for 12 consecutive days and after the 12th day, you are done with those Upgrade Units. You will be PAID $432, which includes your initial investment of $300 PLUS your earnings of $132. Within 4-7 business days later, you receive your payment. This equates to a Return on Invested Capital (ROI) of 44%! I think is a little better than your local bank!

How much can you invest? You can invest as little as $6 (each UU = $6) or as much as $6,000 (1,000 UU). At any given time you may have only 2 Upgrade Packages working for a total of $3,000 each. When one Upgrade Package expires after 12 days, you purchase another. I’ve developed a plan that requires ONLY 3 out-of-pocket investments. Because you get paid 4-7 business days following the expiration of each Upgrade Package, you re-invest part or all of your earnings from that point forward. That is your TOTAL out-of-pocket investment!

I’ve attached a financial spreadsheet (3-90-12 Strategic.xls), which details specifically how you can operate the program. Notice your TOTAL investment is returned to you in about 6 weeks following the initial purchase. After that you will withdraw 10% each period until you reach $3,000, which is the maximum size for 2 Upgrade Packages. At that point you withdraw the “overage” so that the Upgrade Package purchase does not exceed $3,000. Please note that this is strictly one example--you can modify the calculations for as little as $6 or as much as $3,000 for each Upgrade Package, or the amount you wish to withdraw.

How do you invest? You will invest in the program by funding your StormPay account, which is a payment processing system very much like an online checking account. The account can be used to send or receive funds for online purchases. Most "deposit" options are instantaneous, allowing you to immediately make a payment to fund Upgrade Units with 12DailyPro. You can deposit funds into your StormPay account via credit card (which is what I used), online check, or money order. For those who want to pay less in fees to StormPay, I recommend getting NetIBA certified (which I did). This is completely optional, and even if you choose not to do this, you will still make generous profits with 12DailyPro!

Ready to discover this INCREDIBLE program? Here are the steps to get set up:

Create a free StormPay account using the following link: http://www.stormpay.com/?223325

Create a free 12DailyPro account using the following link: http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=223325

You will receive an email from both companies to confirm your accounts. (If you have problems, please email me.)

Log in to your 12DailyPro account and click on the "Upgrade Account." NOTE: If you start surfing before you upgrade your account, you will NOT BE ABLE TO UPGRADE until the next day.

At this point you should decide how much you would like to invest. You will see a box for Upgrade Units and each unit is $6. Type in the number of units (not dollars) with which you would like to upgrade. Remember, this is the amount of money on which you will earn a 12% return, so you can invest anywhere from $6 to $6,000 in increments of $6. Select "StormPay" as your payment processor and then click the "Preview" button. You will then be told how much it will cost to purchase those units (# of units * $6).

Click the "Pay with StormPay" button and you will be taken to StormPay where you can then log in. You will be prompted for your credit card or bank information to pay. Fill this out and click “Submit.” The next page will confirm your details, and if correct, click “Submit” again. You will be informed when your transaction has succeeded. Click the button to finish the purchase, and this will take you back to 12DailyPro.

That's it! Within minutes your account will be upgraded and you can begin surfing and earning 12% daily! Again, keep in mind that you can lower your StormPay fees by becoming NetIBA certified using the following link:

http://www.netiba.com/?24266

You can try 12DailyPro for FREE for (7) days! Just go to the website, complete the registration, and click on “Start Surfing.” You may stop after surfing after 12 sites or you can go to the limit of 30 sites, which will take 12.5 minutes total! You don’t even have to stay at your desk since it’s all AUTOMATIC. Once you’ve started surfing, get some coffee, take a shower, or read the paper since the program will tell you when you’re finished surfing for the day. You’ve got NOTHING TO LOSE. Next month you could withdraw your total investment and everything thereafter is TOTAL PROFIT!

I know once you’ve tried it that you’ll love it! When you’re on the site, click on “Forums” and read the I've been paid comments. Once you’ve surfed and are ready to invest, click on the link below to get started. Let’s make money together!

http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=223325

Your Friend,

- Joe
    Last edited by ChrisMayernik; February 1st, 2006 at 11:33 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I put in 200 dollars and I made 88 dollars in 2 weeks for pressing a button. Now I am just going to let the 288 dollars grow every 2 weeks by 44 percent.
    But...you didn't really make money in this instance 'cuz 200 - 88 = 112. In other words, you put in 200 right? And you said you get 88 bucks, right? So what happened to the 112. You haven't broke even yet.

Thanks
    I put the 288 back into it so I get more money faster. SOon I'l break even and take out 200 and then just let the 200 I made grow. I could of just stopped and kept the 88 bucks , but I'd rather get to 400 and then get my 200 back and let the other 200 grow. you can stop and leave whenever you want. Do you see what I'm saying. IT's not like I put 200 in and when I make 88 bucks I dont get the 200 back. I got 288 put in my bank account and then I just put that back into the program to make more money. It's really easy to do.

Thanks
    Dear Chris
    Thank you for this opportunity to try out some of the newer ca emoticons.
    Sincerely yours,
    Craig

pld:

Thanks
    I don't know man, seems like a ponzi scheme to me...

Thanks
    Hey. If you guys don't want to do it. Thats fine. but I know it works cause I and my dad are both getting money and I need the money to go to the workshop, and I thought some other people might want to do it.
    Seriously, though it's true probaly how its a ponzi scheme but that doesnt matter considering the amount of people doing it and the fact that people are getting paid on time. Just check the forums. All you really need to do is make back whatever you put in and then your safe. Like I said once I get 400 I'm taking my 200 back and letting the 200 I earned grow. I'l see you guys at the workshop. I wasnt spamming craig, I am trying to help out people. I myself will only make 7 dollers or so even if you do sign up referring me. It's not like I am going to make BIG MONEY. I just want myself and others to be able to afford the workshop.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMayernik
    There is a slight risk if somehow everyone who uses the site stops paying money and the people who already paid don't get paid cause there is no money left to pay them.
    Yes, this is a problem.
    Seriously, though it's true probaly how its a ponzi scheme but that doesnt matter considering the amount of people doing it and the fact that people are getting paid on time. Just check the forums. All you really need to do is make back whatever you put in and then your safe.
    Are you serious? As long as you make your money and get out, then you don't care if it is illegal or wrong? What about the people at the end who will be left holding the bag? You will have THEIR money in YOUR pocket.

This is how Ponzi schemes work: the people at the beginning ALWAYS get paid. This is so they can run around to their friends and say, "It really works! See, I got my money!" The people at the end will lose their money because it was all used up to pay the people who joined before they did.

It's nice of you to think about helping your fellow artists make money, but this is not the way to do it.

emily
    Last edited by emily g; February 2nd, 2006 at 04:13 AM.

Thanks
    Hey. If you guys don't want to do it. Thats fine. but I know it works cause I and my dad are both getting money and I need the money to go to the workshop, and I thought some other people might want to do it.
    Seriously, though it's true probaly how its a ponzi scheme but that doesnt matter considering the amount of people doing it and the fact that people are getting paid on time. Just check the forums. All you really need to do is make back whatever you put in and then your safe. Like I said once I get 400 I'm taking my 200 back and letting the 200 I earned grow. I'l see you guys at the workshop. I wasnt spamming craig, I am trying to help out people. I myself will only make 7 dollers or so even if you do sign up referring me. It's not like I am going to make BIG MONEY. I just want myself and others to be able to afford the workshop.
    ethics and law aside rite? i don't want to diss you but encouraging people to join in is wrong.

p.s.
    You might want to check out theese links:
    http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/33act/sect17.htm
    http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/33act/sect15.htm
    http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/33act/sect17.htm
    [/internet police]

Thanks
    This site has been running for over a year. its not going to just stop suddenly with this mainy peopel doing it. and I could be wrong that it is a ponzi scheme because they do make money from the website browsing somehow and the ads. Dont go making me look so evil and all. IT's not illegal also. Seriously though. it's not the end of the world so Most likely it's not the end of the program.

Thanks
    oops, i smell a pyramid scheme, fraud, and lots of spam.

for all your altruistic notions chris, this isnt the way to do it.
    Sketch Book
    rook-art.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfood
    Sarcasm sometimes grips me like an octopus helmet.

Thanks
    How to get money for the workshop: GET A JOB

Thanks
    This site has been running for over a year. its not going to just stop suddenly with this mainy peopel doing it. and I could be wrong that it is a ponzi scheme because they do make money from the website browsing somehow and the ads. Dont go making me look so evil and all. IT's not illegal also. Seriously though. it's not the end of the world so Most likely it's not the end of the program.
    We're not trying to make you look evil . . . but you don't even know how it works. Never invest in something you don't understand.

Also, I checked the thread that you posted in your opening post. The last post in that thread currently is #1790. Looks like they are having trouble paying people. Of course it's "not their fault" and is due to "circumstances beyond their control."

They are having problems with their "payment processing" companies and have had to switch companies in the past. I'm betting that as soon as one payment processing company gets wise to them, they have to switch to another in order to keep the scheme going.

Unless you can tell me exactly how this works, I'm saying it looks like a Ponzi scheme. Yeah, it may not disappear overnight, but that doesn't mean it's a legitimate program. They can probably drag things on for months and months even after people stop getting their money.

emily

Thanks
    for some reason the post I just wrote didnt go through. Anyways. The site is legal because of the web browsing, and the program works and I never had the slightest clue that ponzi schemes were illegal because I only researched it briefly after seeing it in a forum post.

WHy the heck would you ban me for doing nothing wrong. Don't go telling me I am talking bullshit. I didn't post this TO CON YOU , OR TO TRICK you guys. YOu don't even know ME and I'm not that kind of person. I just thought it was a good idea.

Thanks
    jesus this is too retarded, locked.

anything with:
    "this is NOT A SCAM" written in it, useually is one by default.
    Last edited by Red_Rook; February 2nd, 2006 at 04:42 AM.
    Sketch Book
    rook-art.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfood
    Sarcasm sometimes grips me like an octopus helmet.