Electroplankton
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Electroplankton

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Electroplankton

discuss.

this "game" totally weirds me out. i'm not sure what to make of it. i keep going back to play it just to see if anything new has happend since i last turned it on. it's almost like it puts you into a trance like state, almost meditative.

unsure really how i feel about Electroplankton and how I would rate it, i don't think you can effectivley rank it on a scale of 1 to 10 or xx out of 5 stars.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Electroplankton is interesting I imported that back when it first came out in Japan...it reminds me of new media art (movements)...the marketing punch for this several months back was great...I forget if it was for E3 or what...but they had a "DJ" come in and create this crazy buissness with around 5 electroplankton setups....it was wounderfull way of letting the audience know that this game is for single and mulitple users...and it's limitless.

what really made me...giggle was the plankton that looks like a tad pole with the leaves that you bounce them off of...when you get a rythm going and make it so that they continue to this rythum the leaves change color and then a flower will eventually bloom...

i came across this movie link today..it made me think electroplankton evolved and "on crack"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 389 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    found this video.google electroplankton
    spanish or something though.

Jamen jag tror att han skäms, och har gömt sig. Vårt universum det är en av dom otaliga spermasatser som Herren i sin självhärliga ensamhet har runkat fram för å besudla intet.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.