Sketchbook: zero's sketchbook

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

zero's sketchbook

ok so my stuff isnt necisarrily that sketchy but it is my sketchbook =)
    umm i just got my scanner working today so i figured i wanted to post some of my stuff here unfortunately most of the stuff i do isnt exactly able to be scanned and i dont have a digital camera (I.E. i did a good vs. evil painting on my TV) so let me know what you guys think unfortunately as i am going back to school here very soon and am working on a bigger piece i dont have much any new stuff and wont be able to update very often but comments crits etc. are always welcome

so without further ado here we go

this is a drawing of spawn i did in bic pen

another drawing of spawn but in color

portrait i started of my friend shannon at a local coffee shop
    a portrat of yours truly

ummmm start of predator roasting a marshmellow (dont ask)

originally was gonna end up being magneto but never got very far as it doesnt look like magneto in the least

supposed to be brad pitt as achillies in the movie troy
    quickie of boba fett kinda updated armor and stuff as i didnt want him to look exactly like the original character i kinda felt he needed a more modern look for my doodle

anyway thats what i have currently ill try to get some updates soon but like i said that entirely based on how much time i have

yeah so i hope you guys enjoy or hate my junk and like i said id absolutely love to hear from ya

happy drawing
    zero

P.S. i know they all look like they are WIP but they arent in progress or going to be finished probably ever so thats why they are in sketchbook

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Thanks
    OK just out of curiosity between this and my other thread ive gotten 4 posts total out of almost 250 views

not complaining but does is it always like this? lol i figured id have something to critique or people would say i had to work on or something
    lol im not trying to be a whiner (although it sounds like i am)
    so yeah as i am trying my best to improve my skills if ANYONE sees ANYTHING that needs improvement please dont hesitate to rip my art a new one
    thansk again

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.