Thread: Hello

Thanks

Hello

Hello. I've been browsing these forums for a little bit now so I figured I'd go ahead an register.

So i still haven't figured out. Is this forum for all/most arts or just digital art?

About me. I live pretty close to SCAD, I enjoyed reading the SCAD thread(s) as im considering going there. I paint (oils and acrylics and begining watercolors) and just found out how to access school programs from home so i've got the entire macromedia package. 8) . I also do some web design.

Anyway some info on what flys and what doesn't on this forum would be nice

Peace..

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hello and welcome, cookster. For your questions - all media are allowed here, not just digital. Digital art is pretty dominant here since that's the direction most concept art has moved in, but traditional media are still welcome and appreciated. As for what flies here - basically just be courteous to others and don't spam, and you'll be fine. If you're unsure about something, consult the various rules and FAQ threads posted around the forums and you'll probably find an answer.

While you're introducing yourself, why not post some of your art? Always nice to see some fresh work.

Thanks
    Oh, lovely. Is this the unofficial "puny newbie say hello" thread?

Hi. Newest member as of writing this. Where do you guys recommend we start?

Thanks
    The best place to start is by reading all the informational stickies you can find and cruising around looking at some threads and reading replies to art that seems similar to yours.

There's a wealth of information here if you know where to look...

Welcome aboard!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.