Artist just starting out, will work cheap for experience.
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Artist just starting out, will work cheap for experience.

I do alot of realism, both characters and portraits. My website is currently under construction but I attached a few drawings so at least you know I draw. I'm not going to claim I have drawn everything in every style known to man, but with a decent description of what you want, I can do most everything. I have done children's book illustrations and comic art in an Image style. If you're just starting out in the creative world and need a cheap artist to help with your project or ideas, then I'm your guy.

www.jasonkrahn.com (under construction)

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Does anyone else think the demands in the Non-paying jobs section are getting a touch unrealistic? Sure, I'm looking to make money but I will also work free for exposure and experience. Some of these Non=paying guys have more demands than paying commissions! I realize they have low or no budget projects, but can you really be that picky when an artist is putting in tons of hours for free? Or they want free work, but want they're projects completed and sent to them and then they will decide who's they will use? So we may put all this work in, with the understanding it's free but when all is said and done, it won't even be used? OK

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey guys, just wanted to give the heads up on my site. A large upload of content has just been completed if you want to check it out.
    www.jasonkrahn.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Loccus,

I know how you feel. A few years back I turned in about 200 diff. costume conceptuals for one character to a company that was not paying anyone unless you were the person whos design they decided to keep. Don't get discouraged though. Doing those sort of demands will help you to gain experience, possible exposure, and get some connections.

You should prob. povide more then two art pieces here as well.

Your stuff is nice.

Last edited by MissCeleste; March 10th, 2006 at 11:31 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.