Thread: Which tablet?

Which tablet?

I'm looking into getting a Wacom tablet. I had one years ago that work bought, and it sucked it was a Wacom, but the sensitivity was horrible, rendering it almost useless. I was going to give one a shot again. I'm thinking the Intuos, is there any point to getting the 4x5 one, or will I just be kicking myself for getting such a small one? Is the Wacom Intuos a good way to go?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Belgium, Antwerp
    You should check the lounge, there you will find many threads about this topic.
    THis thread should have been posted there too.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

I have the Intuos 3, 4x5. It works like a charm and the quick keys are useful. Currently I dont see much need to buy a bigger tablet. But im no proffesional. Im currently just playing around. Learning with it. I dont feel constrained by having the smaller size.
    I do see most proffesionals using the bigger tablets (A4 kinda size). I assume when the images your creating get more detailed it can pay to have a bigger tablet, with more room to work. But currently, i dont think I need anything bigger than the 4x5. The Wacom Intuos 4x5 is a good way to go.

i've just bought an Intuos 2 A4 Oversize and i'm pretty pleased with it! I've tried the A5 Graphire before - it is sall... and it is a Graphire.. and it doesn't have 3 pressure levels like mine does, but it felt good and it's a lot cheaper. If you want something small - i think an A5 Intuos oversize will be more than helpful