Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Thanks
    hi all , my new update ,
    today not a lot drawing , but at least one update because now i want ( the aim) to up this thread every day or more often than before , to show my stuff. Right , i'm begnnier , it's not enough interesting , but it ll come. i don't must to be decouraging. may be one day i can make something more creative.
    cya!
    thx for viewing!

Last edited by Shylone_Breath; November 1st, 2007 at 04:41 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    hello ,
    i have to go away during 5 days , at Nime in South area of France, hope i can make some watercolors , architectural drawing, some inkies people, portrait and so on .."sad" my family want that i make a schdule for visit..not for drawing , hum i need to show me like a bloody animal to manage to convince them i prefer to draw than visit touristic site..
    quick self portrait, i ve imprssion that i ve improved with ressemblance
    it's okay , need to do more.And the second is a perspective studies, very laborious i must say ..but i ve understood some importants principles in perspective drawing.Need also to do more .sorry very little update everytime but i think it better to post in each two week some work.thx for viewing , cya
    comments appreciated even if it for dating demand, or fire me from my sketch group.

Last edited by Shylone_Breath; November 1st, 2007 at 04:42 PM.

Thanks
    whew, lots of improvement in here! great dedication man, I can clearly see it paying off! I'm liking the watercolor and marker pieces alot, some very nice work with both media. your simple linework drawings are great as well, something I've been trying to get better at honestly. shows alot of thought is put into each line and also helps bring up line confidence (in my opinion, of course). not much I can really crit.. you're covering everything really well. all I can say is keep at it

Thanks
    try to refine your crosshatching now it's a bit too chaotic to look good.

Cheers

"Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Thanks
    Hey man. You've made some great progess over this page. Your hands studies get more and more impressive each time.

For your self portraits remember to shade along the form of the face. I see you doing it in your hand studies, try applying that to your faces.

Also try and block out urges to use the default symbols for features such as the eyes.

I think another thing I think may help you is just try drawing larger for awhile. Most of your sketches seem to come from the same book, which looks to be an average sized sketchbook. Buy an 18x24 newsprint pad or drawing pad and use the whole page. In fact, try making a few images where most half or three fourths of the face is off the page.

Thanks
    hey thx for comments !
    Onir : thx ! really appreciated ! ,eed to improve more by the way
    Uziel : thx. i ''l try to do inkies session to refine the crosshatching session
    HugeHarHar : thx for your advices! actually i ve 2 sketchbooks , one A5 and one A4 .The most recent studies are from A4 book.
    i ve spent time some day in holiday, three days at Agde, little city near the south of France and one day in Chamonix, near Alpes mountains!
    at Agde
    i m happy with this first because it's the first time i ve used Copic pen in sketch, okay, the result is quiet bad but it's not the most important here.

Last edited by Shylone_Breath; November 1st, 2007 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shylone_Breath
    hello ,
    i have to go away during 5 days , at Nime in South area of France, hope i can make some watercolors , architectural drawing, some inkies people, portrait and so on ..
    looking forward to those. going to paris myself for the premiere classe beginning of october. hope to find some time to, like you, do some sketching.
    take care man

tensai

check the Tensai Tokyo Sketch Thread (Sketchbook)

check the Tensai Cityscapes Thread (Finally Finished)

Quote Originally Posted by strych9ine
    Fuck backgrounds, who needs em.

Thanks
    thx a lot Tensai for your comment, hope you had find your free time drawing
    what is the 'premiere classe' ? the world autoshow ? i m curious
    ..oops long time to no post, take me some moment to be more organized and be in posssibility to post more regurlarly. i ll get soon wifi access in my student room. My homework is beginning to be a bit ..hugely scary..i m afraid but it's ok..
    i can just post a recent breaktrhrough ( i think) at least in my attitude before drawing..and the fun that i ve got ..yahoo , life rules!

Last edited by Shylone_Breath; November 1st, 2007 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks
    MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT!!! Don't GIVE UP!!! KEEP UPDATING!!!

Thanks
    Hey kid, let's see some of your stuff eh? I am eager!! =)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shylone_Breath
    my stuff is boooooooooooring, too boring ?

okay ,new update.
    doodle page
    Sketchbook, if you want..

Boring? Hah! You sohuld see my sketchbook. Toooons of improvement here! You have an eye for value but I would stress that you still need to work on your line quality. Rembrandt's sketches are very loose but he had alot of control over his line nonetheless.

The pen is a great idea for that....that's all I'm working with right now too.

btw...I love this roadway. Looks great! I think your architecture is your strongest right now...perhaps your confidence with drawing striaght lines is greater? Keep at it man...you are improving in leaps and bounds.

[][][][] DRAW EVERYDAY [][][][]>

Thanks

hey

Hey glad to see new comments , i m very very happy to see that..
    Sorry guys ( and girls ? ) i have a lot of homeworks..a ton of personal researches. but now i decided to be less "stressed" about that. and be a little more dedicated of the personnal creation and drawing of course.
    by the way ive lost the first brushpen i bought some weeks ago..pitifull..it's a little expensive.i m so awkward.
    it's weird because most people of my environment don't draw or draw just to say " hey ! i can draw from photo better than you ", or "look my drawings ! i m an artist"..it is really sad. they find curious i m "always" draw , but i don't understand why they don't draw..they are "stranger" not me.how they can be blind like that..ok i can tell myself , we must be different , and it is build the world and its richess..but it s still a problem for me .
    it a very nice occasion to have the internet in my place now. time to draw ! time for the fun and for sharing.

Last edited by Shylone_Breath; November 1st, 2007 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks
    Hey man!

By the way, it's me, Pixeldragoon ( I just have a different name!)

This sketch is VERY GOOD! I am glad to see you working hard. People around me are the same, they only draw so they can show-off, and they find it strange sometimes that I am drawing all the time- some think I am trying to get attention, but my friends know I am just dedicated. That is what counts! What you know, not what others think. DO more of those train sketches if you get a chance, I wish I had that many sleeping people around me!!! =) See you around man!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.