Two-Days Reality, crits would motivate...
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Two-Days Reality, crits would motivate...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Two-Days Reality, crits would motivate...

So, this is my first Post off from sketchbooks (you can look it up everytime ), you see i'm a greenhorn, from every point of view. "two-days reality" is a school project, including making a film, i wrote the script, and out of boredom, started to sketch the main characters, mybe i start making a comic out of it. Realising the movie will be quite hard, don't know if we ever get it, but i'll tell you, if you can download it ... So here the sketches:

So feel free to criticise everything, i know carl sucks, but for being complete, i put him in, too...

my:sketchbook

For all music lovers, doesn't matter wether you like reggae, jazz, blues, hiphop, i'd like to present THE CAT EMPIRE
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

The next character is done...

For all music lovers, doesn't matter wether you like reggae, jazz, blues, hiphop, i'd like to present THE CAT EMPIRE

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You need to work on your anatomy, all your proportions are off. Look into Mentler's guide on muscles, bones etc. you'll get an idea on body structure. And look up a tutorial on scanning line art. The scribbles don't look good at all. Your colors are also pretty flat, you should have atleast a light and a dark for some idea of lighting. You seem to have some interesting ideas though. Keep at it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    And to add on what PerinGalitte said,you should study skin tones. They are far from green. Keep it up !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hey, yeah, their quality is bad, but i have an excuse for the skin-tones, i'm "color-blind" (not really color-blind, but can't differentiate some tones), so i just know where roughly to find skin-tones... i will work out the next one more, before i post, these were really fast, even for my scale...

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.