Making your mind work for you; Neuroscience, Drugs and the Occult

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Making your mind work for you; Neuroscience, Drugs and the Occult

I've recently been researching alot of Psychology, neuroscience, the occult and symbolism, and "trying to get inside my own head" so to speak, which as an aspiring artist I believe is very important to me, the better I can understand the way I work, the better I can "gear" myself to what I want to do. Other than that lots of my art is inspired by the idea of "self-control" and like many occultists (though I dont claim to be an occultist myself) I have ways of visuallising and thinking that help "my mind work for me" instead of "me working for my mind".

I'd like to keep this thread as formal as possible, please respond with only well thought-out answers.

Of course everyone has their own methods of making their mind work for them, rather than letting their emotions rule their mind. The occult, Satanists, Freemasons, the Illuminati, Magick, Aliester Crowly fans often use symbols and rituals to help their members gain better insight into themself. (please do not post conspiracy theories here or suggest that any of these groups are "evil" keep those opinions to thyself). Then theres NLP (Neuro-Linguistic-Programming), Self-Hypnosis, general psychology and parapsychology.

I've found with my own personal drug experiments that amphetimines seem to make it very easy to draw because they increase Dopamine, the desire chemical "I've got to finish this drawing/I've got to do a drawing", whilst MDMA/Extacy which increases Seratonin really doesn't do alot me alot of help in the drawing aspect, it makes me very Poetic but doesn't drive that feeling to draw. Its a very very very hard task, but basicly what I'm trying to achieve is a rough ability to recognise my own neurochemical levels and then alter it in ways to help me in my goals. For example 15 minutes ago I felt like I didn't want to draw, I managed to recognise that my Serotonin Levels where slightly to low, the answer was as simple as Sugerwater, and Increasing adrenalin levels can be as simple as a VERY VERY VERY spicy (chilli) water. I may increase my Dopamine levels by drinking coffee. I can alter the frequency of my mind through music. I can stimulate different modes of neurochemical creation by many rituals, playing computer games even helps so to does the power of belief alone.

Drawing for example is an "In-time" exercise, meaning I cant draw and think about what I'm going to do tomorow or draw and think about what I'm going to get a girl for her birthday. Which means I must have a reasonable level of serotonin to help me quite the chattering mind. It takes alot of research to achieve a state where any of this information is usefull and alot of lateral thinking to make use of concepts. But theres alot of very good artists on this forum and without a doubt alot of intelligent souls. I'll post more later, but it appears that now since I have reached a desired state of mind for drawing, thats what I'm going to do.

-Articles

1. http://www.enotalone.com/article/4114.html - Heres a few interesting articles on the main neurotransmitters
    2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine - Wikipedia - Dopamine
    3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotonin - wikipedia - Serotonin
    4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occult - Occult
    5. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magick - Magick
    6. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley -Aleister Crowley

Make your mind work for you, you are a machine, tune thyself for desired performance - Daz

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Eliminate Anxiety and Shame, and you're all set.

I find people try to manipulate your anxiety and shame in order to play power trips on you.....if you don't let those emotions rule you, then you're less likely to become reactionary.

Drugs should only be used as needed. Recreational drugs usually highten your anxiety and shame, so use them as little as possible.

My New Neglected Sketchbook
    You Ain't no Nina!.....

"Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
    "My mind is made up. Don't confuse it with facts." -- Terence McKenna

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Experimenting with drugs in order to see how they affect you is akin to experimenting with drowning to see how it feels to have water filling your lungs. If you're going to do either, it's best to do it in a controlled setting with a professional to rescue you. Having a "recreational drug-user" sister whose children now have no mother, I caution against drug use.

It is terribly important to know how your brain operates, but it's far more relevant to see how it operates in its normal state. The mind is complicated enough without constantly changing the variables (and the constants with any sort of prolonged drug use).

Without getting into a long diatribe, I will only say that drugs are bad (think "lens flare on a pencil sketch").

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yes Eliminate Anxiety and Shame is certainly the main goal, but one needs a decent moral backing.

Dont blame others for you problems, even if they created your problems, you still have to fix your own problems. Wasting time complaining/crying about a weather damaged house does not help you rebuild it. Self-Control means Self-Responsibility.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    interesting topic. I'm not to condone the use of any drugs even though I play with them every once in a while but, I think what your doing is what several artists have done is to tap into a conscience state where your mind and body are reacting on more primative self-being. Things like this have been going on for centuries where witch doctors use different types of mind altering drugs to tap into the life support of the earth and themselves. Like the father of LSD said, "there aresome many things that we as humans will never see" because we arenot physically able to in a regular mind state. Certain doors have to be opened and I believe that only those whom have been "enlightened" are able to open those doors without use of chemicals. its interesting when you said about amphetimines and I believe its very true. i had a similar experience very recently. Although I had this sort of want to draw it was extremely difficult for me to do a simple line drawing. My hand eye cooridnation was actually pretty acurate. I was even able to draw with my opposite hand and fee like I was in control. Everything seemed logical, focus was in abundance. I felt like I was able to draw with my eyes closed and see exactly what I was doing. Im going to post my works of my last session. anyways... Like I said Im not condoning these actions Im just stating my piece.

Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Seems to me that you aren't really trying to make your mind work for you, you're just trying to ply your mind with drugs in hopes of achieving certain effects.

What about self discipline? If you want to make your mind work for you, then control it yourself. If you want to draw, then take control and force yourself to do it. Then you've really accomplished something, instead of cheating your brain into it.

It's like photosourcing. Maybe it looks good, but you've taken something else in order to complete your picture, instead of putting in the work and learning how to do it yourself. And when you need a nice pic, but have no photos, you're fucked. Learn how to do it without external aids though, and you're set no matter what.

Es fließt durch meine Venen, Es schläft in meinen Tränen
    Es läuft mir aus den Ohren, Herz und Nieren sind Motoren

Thanks
    Thanked 16,670 Times in 5,020 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I thought you already found The Secret To Drawing?

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    dfacto- easier said then done. and unless you can devote your time to meditation, thinking and reading will you ever acheive what mind altering drugs do to you. Im not saying that you cannot be a fantastic artists without them, because obviously there are tons of fantastic artists out there and are not under the influence what Im saying is that theres ways to perceive life in a truely "different view" and im not talking about logic or theology, Im talking about seing it physically, mentally, and spiritually all at once in a way you could never imagine. my GF is reading a book on the Dali Lama and we just finished watching a movie called Kundun which was very interesting. Monks like the dali lama although theres no other like the dali lama (if you believe in that spirituality) are able to think in the purest of ways. They see all the complexies of life in the simplest forms and yet when they speak its like trying to digest a cow all at once. its a completely way of thinking, of being. But monks like that meditate for like 5-8 hours per day. which doesnt leave much time for drawing.

elwell- who was that comment for?

Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook

Thanks
    Thanked 16,670 Times in 5,020 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by vigostar
    elwell- who was that comment for?
    It was a question for Daz. Go here.

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ahh, i see.. funny this guy... I think he's "experimenting" waaaay too much these days!

SketchBook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This isn't a "Do you take drugs" and I dont really want to hear peoples opinions on so called "drugs". As mentioned in my post I used suger-water to help my body increase serotonin level and I often use chilli to increase my adrenalin levels and I may use coffee as an amphetamine, these are hardly HARDCORE DRUGS. Yes I do take recreational drugs, but that is not the focus of the thread.

Self-Disciplin is absolutally crutial, but I'm not going to sit here and type that. If you want to increase you self-disciplin then i would advise that you take up some form of martial art as martial arts and other basic exercises help stimulate the cerebellum which plays a very large part in self control and both physical and mental balance.

I do know the secret to drawing. Once you know the secret to drawing you know the secret to drawing. Believe. (do not go over this again). In essance knowing the secret to drawing is the exact opposite to the people who say "I cant draw".

It's like photosourcing. Maybe it looks good, but you've taken something else in order to complete your picture, instead of putting in the work and learning how to do it yourself. And when you need a nice pic, but have no photos, you're fucked. Learn how to do it without external aids though, and you're set no matter what
    If you dont have food you die, I'm hardly suggesting that people go out and try anything that would force them to change their belief system, only strengthen it and utilize it to achieve inner change. Things as simple as chocolate, caffeen, chilli and natural herbs can change your neurochemical levels and you must exersize self-disciplin, motivation ect... We all know that, this is not the Deviantart forum, this is a forum for serious minded individuals, not teenage goths who want to complain about their parents.

We all have times when we dont feel like drawing and no matter what we do the drawings "wont work", what I am proposing is that these moments of "not feeling like drawing" are moments where our brain is not properly stocked with the correct neurochemicals to help us achieve our goals. Many artists go for walks to stimulate the mind and help produce the correct chemicals, but we also need to make sure that our brain has all the vitamins it needs to produce these chemicals. Many artists take amphetimens to help manipulate dopamine (please read article about effects of dopamine) and guess what dopamine largelly deals with? Motivation, Desire, Self-Disciplin.

Once we achieve a knowledge base where we can quite accuratly guess what our mind needs to achieve the state we want, we then can head towards that with the appropriate action. Sometimes we have all the vitamins and nutrients our body/brain needs to create the chemicals that stimulate the correct neurons that we use when we draw, but we simply need to take control of ourselves and get into the correct state. Sometimes I draw a symbol at the bottom right hand corner of the page I am drawing, when I cant think what to draw I run my finger around it in a circular motion, the ritual of this itself keeps my brain "in-time" and focused on that which infront of me and stops me from wondering off into thought, so it usually doesn't take to long before I'm drawing again. Other times if I feel slightly unconfortable drawing at a location (eg. Train Station) so I write at the top of the page "I cant really not draw". Believe. I have magic powers, I am the joker I may play any card, I know the secret to drawing, I think therefore I am.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    way to overly complicate something

you should make infomercials.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    dfacto- easier said then done. and unless you can devote your time to meditation, thinking and reading
    Thats why I my TV remains unplugged, for what its worth I'm not on drugs at the moment, I've smoked alot of marijuana in my life, it helped me confront many of my inner demons, I've taken MDMA twice, done speed a few times and only ever took 2 LSD trips in one week of my life. Drugs do not make you a better artist, an open wide perspective and an inquisitive nature of the world you live in may make you a better artist. If drugs happen to be part of your wide-open perspective then so be it, but drugs alone without creativity do nothing. Its like saying does becomming a buhdist make you a better artist? No it doesn't, but if becomming a buhdist makes you open your mind and perspective to life, then perhaps becomming a buhdist made you a better artist. Its a personal thing

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think depression is a strong influence on me, its weird i know. but creatively I revel in it, and makes me strive to be better. But arent all artists fucked in the head. Btw under the influence i cant draw shit

Last edited by Kresh; January 13th, 2006 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If you really want to be creative, just try to figure out people.

We take a lot of things for granted that when looked at in retrospect seems odd and pointless.

Why do women still wear make up?
    Why do men shave?

You wanna be creative just ask questions about what 'seems' normal, yet is it really? Taking drugs has nothing to do with thinking......questioning things might be annoying but at least you're not wasted.

I like the Discovery Channel and PBS....I don't see why you'd wanna unplug your TV?

You Ain't no Nina!.....

"Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." -- John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz
    Drugs do not make you a better artist, an open wide perspective and an inquisitive nature of the world you live in may make you a better artist. If drugs happen to be part of your wide-open perspective then so be it, but drugs alone without creativity do nothing. Its like saying does becomming a buhdist make you a better artist? No it doesn't, but if becomming a buhdist makes you open your mind and perspective to life, then perhaps becomming a buhdist made you a better artist. Its a personal thing
    Thats a great point. especially about teh creativity part but, if you really think about it being creative could be defined in many ways. Sometimes being creative is simple, like adding white instead of green. But, there is def. a certain truth about restraining from allowing your mind to work effectively under cheamical induced substances meaning sugar, caffeine and drugs. Alot of the time addicts dont kow they have a problem until someone points it out. You may have figured out that by doing these tricks, by adding chemicals your able to be more creative but, your not allowing your mind to do it freely. Seeing yourself drinking more coffee and adding more sugar to get better results.. Now that finger trick is pretty cool. I would love to see some of your artwork. I want to see what your creative expressions look like on paper.

SketchBook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwell
    I thought you already found The Secret To Drawing?
    hahahahahaha*choke*hahahahahahaha

There are 3 sides to every story. Yours, mine and THE TRUTH.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm certain there was a drive to discourage those who don't treat this as the art site it is, that merely come to jack off in the lounge...

Last edited by dogfood; January 13th, 2006 at 01:54 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    dogfood- true, thats whty i asked him to show so some work!
    and the lounge is for conversing and we are conversing about art.. not some random thread about what kind of socks ou like to wear.

SketchBook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sketchbook (sorta) : http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=56740

and i used to do alot of photomanips n stuff as a kid and for CD-Covers Dazpetty.com / daz-01.deviantart.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ass You Are. Drug Not Make Better Only Ass Sex Better Drug

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If you are going to experiment with drugs my advise is MODERATION. Like food, too much and it can kill you (or make you wanna kill yourself).
    I've seen too many peeps turn into f*ckwits from taking too many drugz.
    And let's face it, there comes a time when it is no longer 'experimentation' and it becomed 'addiction'.

Only losers have signatures

woodz Gallery
    cgsociety

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Rather than trying to get all psychedelic, why don't you concentrate on trying to render a skull properly?

Then you can print it off and show everyone how full of angst you are.

m

Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 133 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Daz i really enjoyed your post, it is honest, well thought out and very thought provoking. I wish more of the posts in the lounge had the content that yours does.

thank you for sharing your ideas.

please dont let any of the lounge-monkeys discourage your openess.

SWIFT WIND , so what your saying is that drugs make ass sex better?

magic man- congrats, your well on your way to making it ot the top of the ban list. you were hovering around 2-3 on the list but with arrogant and judgmental comments twoards people like your last one you will be out of here in no time.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Daz is essentially saying medicate yourself to make you feel like doing things.

But I'm not certain drawing is about how you feel?

'Traditional' Drawing seems to be an intellectual exercise, despite what all your school teachers told you. I think it's more important to learn ideas and concepts then medicate the way you feel.

Feelings might interfer with how you perform, but rationalizing it seems to help you understand why you feel the way you do and eventually how to overcome those feelings.

You Ain't no Nina!.....

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Android
    magic man- congrats, your well on your way to making it ot the top of the ban list. you were hovering around 2-3 on the list but with arrogant and judgmental comments twoards people like your last one you will be out of here in no time.
    I post art related sketches, wips and crits a hell of a lot more than in the lounge with nondescript banter with dry humour and I'm up for a ban?

Just so you don't take it out of context Mr Jones, I believe the skull to be one of the most complex forms to artistically render for anyone and seeing that his sketchbook is so full of demons and the like that it was a suggestion at some form of productivity - are you telling me that all this wonderful talk about illicit substances is going to increase his artistic skill over actual artistic practice - which is what I am sarcastically alluding to...I thought that was the whole premise of this site?

Not to mention I am not the only person who has given a sarcastic statement in this thread or this part of the board - this place is full of sarcasm.

But hey, its your site, you want me to stop, I'll stop, I don't really care that much - all you had to do was tell me.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Daz, personaly, I think that any kind of altered state of mind is bad for drawing. I believe that I can use most of my potential when I´m quite normal, centered, without excessive emotions and able to reason a lot; that is the same state of mind I get when playing computer games or doing calculus.
    And I say this after quite a lot of "experiments" with... stuff.

As for a method to get into this normal state: meditation does wonders. But I don´t like the idea of having to do "tricks" to stay normal, that doesn´t even sound normal. So I´d rather just stop thinking and start drawing.

SWIFT WIND , so what your saying is that drugs make ass sex better?
    Amazing how you could translate that.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think you guys are freaking out way too much about the drug thing. Our brains are full of chemicals that do all sorts of things, allow us to remember, make us want food, create the feeling of love. I think what Daz really is talking about (whatever you think about him), as he has said several times, is learning to control those chemicals, or atleast the mechanisms that release those chemicals. Some drugs are a method of controlling those chemicals. Rituals are another way to control them. People can learn to control their heart rate through meditation. Supposedly with enough time and focus you can learn to control the ocillations of your brain and thus alter your conciousness. This is probably beyond the reach of people who don't meditate as a full time job, but its something to think about.

I would also like to say that I think the "normal" state of conciousness is an illusion. Our brain operates in a variety of different ways, and conciousness is a fluid, not stepped output of our brains operations. At any point in the day or night you are somewhere between these various states. Sady said that you were in the same state while playing videogames or doing calculus. Whether you know it or not, I doubt this is true. Most videogames create a state of increased arousal, especially FPSs during which you brain is processing input faster and spending less time hmming and hawing about what to do, it is just doing. You know where all your shoot/jump/throw grenade buttons are and you press them without consideration as to where they are. Calculus, however requires a completely different, far more slowly analytical type of thinking. I doubt you storm through a differential equation the same way you toss a grenade, duck, switch weapons, zoom in and pop off a head shot. They are different colors in the spectrum of conciousness

Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn

The Sketchbook Lives AGAIN!

Darkergreen, My environment, and concept art portfolio

"Its all Fish-Men in the end anyway" -Sara, my wife

"Whenever one finds oneself inclined to bitterness, it is a sign of emotional failure."
    Bertrand Russell

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think you guys are freaking out way too much about the drug thing. Our brains are full of chemicals that do all sorts of things, allow us to remember, make us want food, create the feeling of love. I think what Daz really is talking about (whatever you think about him), as he has said several times, is learning to control those chemicals, or atleast the mechanisms that release those chemicals. Some drugs are a method of controlling those chemicals. Rituals are another way to control them. People can learn to control their heart rate through meditation. Supposedly with enough time and focus you can learn to control the ocillations of your brain and thus alter your conciousness. This is probably beyond the reach of people who don't meditate as a full time job, but its something to think about.

I would also like to say that I think the "normal" state of conciousness is an illusion. Our brain operates in a variety of different ways, and conciousness is a fluid, not stepped output of our brains operations. At any point in the day or night you are somewhere between these various states. Sady said that you were in the same state while playing videogames or doing calculus. Whether you know it or not, I doubt this is true. Most videogames create a state of increased arousal, especially FPSs during which you brain is processing input faster and spending less time hmming and hawing about what to do, it is just doing. You know where all your shoot/jump/throw grenade buttons are and you press them without consideration as to where they are. Calculus, however requires a completely different, far more slowly analytical type of thinking. I doubt you storm through a differential equation the same way you toss a grenade, duck, switch weapons, zoom in and pop off a head shot. They are different colors in the spectrum of conciousness

Ia Ia Cthulhu Fthagn

The Sketchbook Lives AGAIN!

Darkergreen, My environment, and concept art portfolio

"Its all Fish-Men in the end anyway" -Sara, my wife

"Whenever one finds oneself inclined to bitterness, it is a sign of emotional failure."
    Bertrand Russell

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    that is the same state of mind I get when playing computer games or doing calculus
    Sometimes I play computer games for 30mins before drawing. meditation is a trick, playing computer games is a trick, pushing yourself with motivation saying "JUST DRAW" is a trick. Watch a weight-lifter just before he lifts that massive load of weight he stops, breaths in, breathes out and puts himself in that mode that he needs to be in. That is a "trick". Anything you do to alter your state of mind to get you into the desired mode is a "trick". Drugs ARE NOT a trick, drugs may change your perception not your "state of mind" or "mind mode". Control over your own "mind-mode" is something you must do for yourself, it takes a shitload of self-disciplin and no-one can do it perfectly.

Lets say that you want to be in "draw-mode", Neurochemically, this means that you are going to need to use certain sections of your brain that deal with the things you need to draw, the visual areas, the hand-eye areas ect. In order to use those parts of the brain, in order to use those select neurons that will help you achieve you goal, you must have sufficient supply of the required neurotransmitters (eg. Serotonin, Dopamine ect). These chemicals are completely natural and exist in every healthy persons mind, if you take to many drugs you will throw out the balance and then you wont be able to draw.

To simplify much neuroscience theory, think about your mind as a series of switches (millions and billions of switches), each different chemical in your brain, activates different switches. Even with sufficient chemicals to activate the correct switches, you will not activate the correct switches unless you can channel your mind onto the right path. At times you may have to many of the wrong chemicals and need to burn some of them off to proceed with drawing. eg. "I feel to hyperactive to draw, I'm going for a run"

Just for the record I do not believe humans have "soul" a "spirit", in fact I do not even believe humans have "free-will", but as a person I believe in "free-will" even though I know it doesn't exist, because I know without that belief I wont get out of bed in the morning. I believe people are machines, our minds like mazes with millions of thoughts travelling through them, our beliefs are the walls of this maze and we must move our beliefs to make the path of the maze in our mind, mimic that path which we wish to take in our life. In a sence the path we take in life is determined by the path our thoughts take in our mind.

"Free-will" to me means that for every situation we encounter there are a variety of choices we may make, a variety of ways which we can deal with each situation and in a sense brings to life the idea of an infinity of different dimensions and universes, each one where you have made a different choice. I do not believe in free will and I have found that people can be incredibly predictable. It could be said that changing my beliefs in order to structure the thought patterns in my mind to my desired mentallity is an act of free-will, or it could be called self-calculation.

Do I believe in God?
    As a switch in my mind that can be utilized to alter my mentality, yes. God is Real.

Scientificly, as an entity that is capable of creating change in the world around me? No.

But I'm not certain drawing is about how you feel?

'Traditional' Drawing seems to be an intellectual exercise, despite what all your school teachers told you. I think it's more important to learn ideas and concepts then medicate the way you feel.
    Drawing is something different to every one, some artists draw because they like the drawing itself regardless of what they draw, other artists like to mimic the beaty around them, some artists draw to give them a better visual understanding of the world around them, some artists draw as if they wished themselves to be cameras. Some artists just want to share their emotions visually with others.

To me, its all about a vision, a story, in my mind that I want to see on paper, on TV or as an animation, its a story that hasn't yet been written, that I must write. Its about the one dream in my head that I must spend my entire life working to create, once I see it, once I've made it, when its done; I might as well kill myself, its the only thing I truely feel I live for, when its done so am I.

Just as some people are obsessed with knights, elves and fantasy creations, I've always felt drawn to cybornetic machines, drugs, mind-control, brain washing, cyberpunk, global corporate police state take-over, athiesm and the ability to manipulate ones mind and body through will alone to achieve a desired mind-set.

I'm sorry i'm going to finish here, I'm looking out the window in a wordless state, this means my mind is now ready to draw and writting in this thread perhaps has helped me burn of some of the neurochemicals that where making me think in other ways. Sorry if post doesn't make 100% sense but i must draw now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.