Final Fantasy XI Screenshots

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Final Fantasy XI Screenshots

I am not sure how many Final Fantasy fans there are here.. maybe more than just me? Final Fantasy XI is a MMORPG that I am excited for (played Everquest for too long.. gave it up a couple years ago hoping for something good to come out. Between FFXI and WoW I think the wait might be over). I just applied to be a beta tester for the PC version the other day and since then I have been looking at screenshots of the game. Thought I would share them. I think they look very nice.. for a MMORPG they are fantastic!

Hope you enjoy (shrunk these all down because I only planned on collecting a few and was going to post the image directly into the thread.. but then ended up with more than I thought I would and decided to link them. I hope I didn't loose to much detail ):

link link link link

I think these screenshots portray one of the boss encounters in the game:

link link link link link link

Most of these I found at www.ffxionline.com in the "screenshot" section. I think you may need to register with the site to view them but there are a lot more cool screens to see there.

I also liked this movie advertising the game:

link

Notice the cool damn summons at towards the end? Ifrit/Titan/Shiva.. NICE!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i watched this movie a million times ::giggle::: and I LOVE that white elf....::gurgles::

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow! That's hot! I love Final Fantasy...Squaresoft rules...I only wish I had an extra life time to spend playing their games...

...pants fulla justice...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah, SkeletonDog, that is the problem. These massive multiplayers can be huge time sinks..

Still, I don't think of time spent gaming as wasted (well, maybe sometimes I do..). There are some great stories out there to discover through gaming (and Square has always had some of the best) and some great artwork to study.

Still, moderation in all things..

Kind of funny.. I ended up with a Star Wars Galaxy beta account today. A friend at work somehow ended up with two accounts and let me have one. I didn't plan on even playing this because I am really not much of a Star Wars fan.. but now that I have it, I'd like to see what it's all about. I am kind of doubting that I will really be able to get into SWG.. but it does look nice at least.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.