comic artist sample

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face comic artist sample

Hello everyone, I finally am able to post again after a several month haitus...if you remember I was getting crit for a Jim Lee Batman cover that I was painting. I learned a lot from everyone ( I posted on a few other sites as well, but this site had the most professional advice) and it inspired me to work harder and more carefully.

I have finished enough works for a portfolio and I am now seeking professional jobs. I'm open for just about anything, but I work a full time job to pay the bills. I would very much like to be a full time artist, but I'm in the beginning. I would like to get better and faster as all artists do, so that is why I am here. I don't like having any sort of ego about my work as I know that there is a lot more for me to learn. So , as proud of myself for completing this as I am, I need your eyes to see what I don't ( darn tunnelvision ) .

Just a little about me, I hold a B.F.A in Computer Art from the Savannah College of Art and Design, in the field of 3-d modelling and animation (2001), but I have found dissatisfaction in computer animation thus far. I have spent the last couple of years re-training myself on photoshop and traditional art ( back to my first love). I hope to eventually apply what I'm learning now to animation , but I want to work in comics more than ever. But I admit Conceptart.org is inspiring me to look toward illustration as well. So if you could help me toward my dreams, please take a look and I thank everyone ahead of time for taking time out for comments.

Mike Chenevey
    "EGAD"

comic artist sample

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Oops, the bottom got cut off I will have to fix that

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.